Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock, UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum, SPF 45 Plus 8 fl oz (237 ml) uploaded by Leigh S.Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock, UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum, SPF 45 Plus 8 fl oz (237 ml) uploaded by Leigh S.Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock, UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum, SPF 45 Plus 8 fl oz (237 ml) uploaded by Macarena M.

BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock, UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum, SPF 45 Plus 8 fl oz (237 ml)
  • "I purchased this last year while in Hawaii and loved it. I sunburn easily and have sensitive skin and didn't get one sunburn during our 10 day trip, even after hours of snorkeling." in 13 reviews
Leigh S.
I used this consistently in ibiza.. I have very pale skin so I know I’m prone to getting sun burnt.. so I applied this over and over again.. it did not work!! My skin was so blistered and sore after a day in the sun, I was in agony and I’m extremely surprised I wasn’t hospitalised by the end of it. These are a few photos of the outcome of one day in the sun using this sun cream. These were before the burning got worse too. Would not recommend!!!
Louise W.
St. Catharines, ON
I'm pale af so sunscreen is always a must for me regardless of what the temp is during the summer. I rated a 3 because I find it makes me greasy... I'm not a huge fan of sunscreen that I can feel that I'm wearing! Which in my experience sadly, is most sunscreens!
Nathalie L.
Works pretty well. I usually use the Sheer Touch one which seems to have a bit of shimmer in it even though it claims to be sheer, which I don't mind because it gives me a nice glowy effect.
Amy T.
Irvine, Ayrshire
I use this product every time i go abroad, my daughters skin is very sensitive but I've never had an issue using any products from this brand. It smells lovely and your skin doesnt feel greasy after use. Great value for money & it definately protects against sun exposure.
Debbie T.
ANNAN
Smells lovely. Really protects your skin and keeps it lovely and soft. I'm really white and still go red with most sun screens but this really protects and I don't even go red
Stef T.
Telford , Shropshire
Favourite sun cream smells divine just like a tropical holiday . Leaves skin soft and hydrated and helps with good sun protection I wouldn’t use another sun screen brand
Christy H.
The scent of this product instantly puts me in a good mood. I am very particular about the products I use on my face so I've only used this on my body, but it's excellent. It's not overly greasy or runny like some other brands. The smell is very strong though so if you aren't headed for an open space like the beach or don't really love it then it wouldn't be the right buy.
Sarah W.
Cliff road, Dovercourt, Essex
Protects fair skin from sun burn very well.
The lotion spreads well and is easy to apply. It does however take time to absorb and can leave skin feeling a little greasy but isn't a big deal when it comes to skin protection.

I have extremely fair and sensitive skin and whilst using this particular product have not suffered from sunburn or skin irritation as some products have left me in the past.

Rebecca B.
I have very pale skin naturally so i needed quite a high SPF (but not too high, i need some colour!) And i have tried a lot of products ans i found that hawaiian tropic sunblock was a good product to have in my beach bag. When applying the sunblock i felt protected from head to toe, although i did find the loction to be abit sticky, it lasted for a good while and even when going into water i didn't feel i needed to reapply straigjt away. I would recommend, girls and guys, to make sure this nifty little product is in your suitcase this year.
Louise F.
chichester, Not in USA
The smell instantly conjures up summer holidays for me and the texture is pleasant compared to some other more gloopy thick textured creams I've used the packaging is a little bit utilitarian but the contents more than make up for this the only thing I would say is that consistency of use is the secret of good results remember to reapply every couple of hours or whenever you go in the sea