Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock, UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum, SPF 45 Plus 8 fl oz (237 ml) uploaded by Macarena M.

BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Kadee C.
I can't review this properly as I've no idea how to review a sunscreen as there's very little sun where I live and I simply use it as a protection from UV rays
Deidre P.
Pickerel River, ON
My god, I remember this stuff. I haven't used sunblock in years, I feel like the last time I used it, it was actually with this product. Crazy how time flies.
samantha l.
By far my favorite sunscreen. I use it in my kids. It goes on smooth and runs in nice. Plus you can't beat the smell of it! We use it often when we are hiking!
Stacey K.
Lovely smooth sun cream. Easy to distribute and spread over my body. Only thing wrong was the smell wasn't really the nicest smell. But still a good sun cream.
Katie R.
This is the only sunscreen that I will use. It smells wonderful and works, I'm very fair skin and burn easy in an 8 hour span I only need to put in on once.
CR A.
Brooklin ontario
Use this on vacation. Works well on body but not on my face. It’s worth the price and easy to find. I use other products on my face for sensitive skin
K T.
Always reapply. I have sensitive skin and burn very easily. This product is good for sensitive skin and works well for not burning as long as your reapply.
Camila S.
Me gusta. Tengo muchas pecas en la cara por lo que necesito cuidarme del sol y este bloqueador no me ha fallado nunca. Buen precio, lo he vuelto a comprar.
Casey B.
A very great sunscreen, great for sun ray protection but also a really great moisturizing consistansy. Nice and cream but doesn't leave you feeling sticky.
Kayleigh D.
Essex
The smell of the product is really nice and knowing it is SPF 45 is great because I don't fear getting burnt in the sun. I think it is a tad too pricey.