Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock, UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum, SPF 45 Plus 8 fl oz (237 ml) uploaded by Macarena M.

BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Great great great love it, but it, use it! Great for all holidays... Smells nice too. Can sometimes get it on good offers in places
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
I found this product to not be greasy and absorbed really well into the skin prior to sun exposure. I would highly recommend this!
Chloe H.
Chloe H.
Super for sun burned prone skin, great I used everyday of my holiday last year and didn't let me down! Good buy and smells great!1
Georgina H.
Georgina H.
Worked well as a sunscreen did not get burnt and it applied well. It had a lovely smell to it as well compared to most sunscreen.
Maezi G.
Maezi G.
Solihull , West Midlands
In general a good product, didn't make me burn and was good with sensitive skin. However I have used better suncreams in my past.
Romina V.
Romina V.
Lima
I love this sunscreen i always use.it, it protect for a long time and i don't get sun burn, and it smells so sweet and delicious,
Valentina S.
Valentina S.
Es una de las pocas marcas certificadas y eso es muy bueno, protege bastante y su textura es agradable al contacto con la piel
Kiera C.
Kiera C.
It smells so incredible! Would highly recommend! It gives you such a glow to the skin and protects me like no other sunscreen
Beth H.
Beth H.
Belfast
I feel like this product have me a lot of moisture so that my skin didn't dry out and protected me from the sun very well.
I like this sunscreen, it is very convenient to carry in your handbag. I love its smell, it is special !, and consistency