Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock, UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum, SPF 45 Plus 8 fl oz (237 ml) uploaded by Macarena M.

BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Samantha D.
Niagara Falls, ON
Love love love love love! Cannot say did enough. Number 1 sunscreen product on the market.
Mariana M.
No me perece un buen producto, ya que no dura mucho tiempo y es caro para lo que ofrece
Clara O.
I love the smell of that product, its something like vanilla, its my favorite
Chloe S.
Love this sunblock, always use this when I go away on holiday and it stops be getting burnt! I get a lovely healthy glow to my skin.
hanna b.
I love this suncream it is great, it glides on well and lasts ages, you do have to re apply once you've been in water though which can be a pain.
Maezi G.
Solihull , West Midlands
In general a good product, didn't make me burn and was good with sensitive skin. However I have used better suncreams in my past.
Nicole O.
Este protector solar ha sido el que he usado desde hace muchos años, es el de preferencia porque este me protege la piel y aparte deja una sensación de olor muy agradable. Me encanta.
Mary R.
Herne Bay, Kent
I have always used this product before hitting the beach or whenever I have an outdoor activity that would require me to be out more than an hour. This is such an effective product but can be a bit pricey.
Katie C.
Smells extremely summery and offers good protection! Goes on really easily and absorbs into the skin quickly!
Jade N.
Used this product when I was abroad and I loved it. Didn't leave your body feeling sticky or oily.