Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock, UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum, SPF 45 Plus 8 fl oz (237 ml) uploaded by Leigh S.Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock, UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum, SPF 45 Plus 8 fl oz (237 ml) uploaded by Leigh S.Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock, UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum, SPF 45 Plus 8 fl oz (237 ml) uploaded by Macarena M.

BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Karoline R.
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Typical when I was a baby girl, we always used it when we go to the beach, and the perfect thing about this is that it dry almost immediately without leaving your skin all white.
Zoë B.
I definitely don't use sunscreen as much as I should so it's hard to compare it to other brands. I bought mine in my local boots and it wasn't to expensive compared to others. The pack again is simple but has a nice summer feel to it. I would definitely buy it again in the future.
victoria w.
Amazing smell, I always use it on holiday. I burn very easily has I have fair skin but always get a great tan without burning with this sun block. May be pricier than other sun blocks but is definitely worth the money in my opinion. If you have fair skin like me you should buy it!
Elí C.
Excelente producto para la protección de los rayos UV en verano. Su fragancia es grata, cuida la piel. Producto que hemos utilizado siempre en la familia, no lo cambiamos por ninguna otra marca.
STACEY C.
When I use sunscreen I look for first off protection obviously, but if it's greasy in texture. There's nothing worse that sunning it up all day and feeling like a sticky mess, so a nice creamy consistency is what I look for and that's exactly what this is!! Fantastic!!
Daniela Q.
As its main function, sun-protecting, it works fine, but overall the consistency is a bit sticky and it takes longer to apply to the whole body, and I don't like that, what I do like is that you don't have to use a lot of quantity to cover up on a beach day.
Nicole O.
Este protector solar ha sido el que he usado desde hace muchos años, es el de preferencia porque este me protege la piel y aparte deja una sensación de olor muy agradable. Me encanta.
Becky C.
It's great, as every other sun protection it does the job. It's easy to apply, sinks in to the skin well, it doesn't feel sticking or annoying on the skin. It is also easy to reapply throughout the day if needed.
Liz M.
Me gusta usar Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock porque primero es proteger la piel, el sol tienen efectos dañinos, el olor es muy bueno me agrada porque su olor es como coco, lo recomiendo viene en distintas presentaciones y es excelente.
María Jesús B.
Saskatoon
I don't like too much this sunscreen, it feels to heavy, but it does its work. I don't think I would buy this product again, I need something that feels lighter in my skin.