Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock, UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum, SPF 45 Plus 8 fl oz (237 ml) uploaded by Macarena M.Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock, UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum, SPF 45 Plus 8 fl oz (237 ml) uploaded by Leigh S.Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock, UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum, SPF 45 Plus 8 fl oz (237 ml) uploaded by Leigh S.

BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock, UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum, SPF 45 Plus 8 fl oz (237 ml)
  • "i think it's a good product, i have used it many times and i've liked it, i brought it at the supermarket or a drugstore" in 2 reviews
Bethany S.
Durham
It takes a while to rub in but once it does its great I use this all the time when I'm out even if it's just on my feet when I were flipflops I can even get wet with this on and still not burn.
Mai W.
Not a great product, but somewhat gets the job done. Like most other sunscreens it offers protection but isn't the best sunblock. Would not recommend unless in dire need of a last-minute travel size bottle. Good for it's price though, quite a large amount.
Milagros B.
Not satisfied at all. When i used this sunscreen, i couldn´t avoid coming home with my skin all sunburned. It was my first and my last time using it. It was extremily dissapointing because of the awful results. I wouldn´t recommend this to anyone. Moreover, the texture is super thick so it is difficult to use. Not worth it and pricey.
Mary R.
Herne Bay, Kent
I have always used this product before hitting the beach or whenever I have an outdoor activity that would require me to be out more than an hour. This is such an effective product but can be a bit pricey.
Diana L.
Barcelona
Perfecto para pieles blancas y propensas a quemarse como la mía. Huele muy rico y me parece un producto bastante bueno sobre todo para climas tropicales así como el mediterráneo.
Karoline R.
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Typical when I was a baby girl, we always used it when we go to the beach, and the perfect thing about this is that it dry almost immediately without leaving your skin all white.
Zoë B.
I definitely don't use sunscreen as much as I should so it's hard to compare it to other brands. I bought mine in my local boots and it wasn't to expensive compared to others. The pack again is simple but has a nice summer feel to it. I would definitely buy it again in the future.
victoria w.
Amazing smell, I always use it on holiday. I burn very easily has I have fair skin but always get a great tan without burning with this sun block. May be pricier than other sun blocks but is definitely worth the money in my opinion. If you have fair skin like me you should buy it!
Elí C.
Excelente producto para la protección de los rayos UV en verano. Su fragancia es grata, cuida la piel. Producto que hemos utilizado siempre en la familia, no lo cambiamos por ninguna otra marca.
STACEY C.
When I use sunscreen I look for first off protection obviously, but if it's greasy in texture. There's nothing worse that sunning it up all day and feeling like a sticky mess, so a nice creamy consistency is what I look for and that's exactly what this is!! Fantastic!!