Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock, UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum, SPF 45 Plus 8 fl oz (237 ml) uploaded by Macarena M.

BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Kallie M.
Kallie M.
Doyles
The product was very thick and had the consistency of glue however it was very effective and had a great smell unlike other sunblocks I've used
kira c.
kira c.
toronto
I am very pale and this keeps me from being sunburnt. It doesn't have that annoying sunscreen smell and instead smells like coconuts. Amazing.
Cat Z.
Cat Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the smell, and the feel of this product. I am a big sunscreen applier. Especially on my kids. Not super greasy; nice and moisturizing.
Sabrina T.
Sabrina T.
Love the smell of this suncream reminds me of being a child. My son has sensitive skin when it comes to suncream but he was fine with this
Leah C.
Leah C.
Such an amazing sunblock, helps block against sunburn leaving you with an amazing bronze glow at the end of the day! Perfect for everyone
ashley v.
ashley v.
Esencial para este verano , me encanta el olor pero se siente un poco demasiado pegajoso así que por mi parte no lo volvería a comprar c:
Genesy T.
Genesy T.
Vergara, Guipúzcoa
Me encanta, son muy buenos y a parte huelen delicioso. Te protege muy bien la piel. Y es una maraca espectacular con todos sus productos
Lashana R.
Lashana R.
Miami,FL
Living in a tropical country means i use lots of sunblock, i like this one but it still feels a little bit sticker than i would like.
Fernanda L.
Fernanda L.
Such a great product, it does protect your skin a lot, I've used it for long swimming and after that, my skin is pretty ok, I love it
Chloe S.
Chloe S.
Love this sunblock, always use this when I go away on holiday and it stops be getting burnt! I get a lovely healthy glow to my skin.