Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock, UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum, SPF 45 Plus 8 fl oz (237 ml) uploaded by Macarena M.

BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Emairani M.
Uy this if my husband is very good I used a lot since we live in a port and there is plenty of sunshine and works in a very good marine recommend it as always very protective skin
Chantelle S.
I saw this in my local chemist and had heard good things about this brand so decided to give it a try. It covers well and provided the sun protection me and my family need. Definitely recommend.
Fernanda L.
Such a great product, it does protect your skin a lot, I've used it for long swimming and after that, my skin is pretty ok, I love it
Beth H.
Belfast
I feel like this product have me a lot of moisture so that my skin didn't dry out and protected me from the sun very well.
Frances F.
Smells nice but quite sticky, Price is perfect as I usually buy it for £4, and works perfectly.
Daniela Q.
As its main function, sun-protecting, it works fine, but overall the consistency is a bit sticky and it takes longer to apply to the whole body, and I don't like that, what I do like is that you don't have to use a lot of quantity to cover up on a beach day.
Jessica C.
Bath
I love this product! It apply a really well and last for hours and it doesn't leave my skin feeling slimy!
Sabrina T.
Love the smell of this suncream reminds me of being a child. My son has sensitive skin when it comes to suncream but he was fine with this
Christy H.
The scent of this product instantly puts me in a good mood. I am very particular about the products I use on my face so I've only used this on my body, but it's excellent. It's not overly greasy or runny like some other brands. The smell is very strong though so if you aren't headed for an open space like the beach or don't really love it then it wouldn't be the right buy.
Danielle S.
Great great great love it, but it, use it! Great for all holidays... Smells nice too. Can sometimes get it on good offers in places