Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock, UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum, SPF 45 Plus 8 fl oz (237 ml) uploaded by Macarena M.

BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Kadee C.
Kadee C.
I can't review this properly as I've no idea how to review a sunscreen as there's very little sun where I live and I simply use it as a protection from UV rays
Stacey K.
Stacey K.
Lovely smooth sun cream. Easy to distribute and spread over my body. Only thing wrong was the smell wasn't really the nicest smell. But still a good sun cream.
Deidre P.
Deidre P.
Pickerel River, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
My god, I remember this stuff. I haven't used sunblock in years, I feel like the last time I used it, it was actually with this product. Crazy how time flies.
Casey B.
Casey B.
A very great sunscreen, great for sun ray protection but also a really great moisturizing consistansy. Nice and cream but doesn't leave you feeling sticky.
Camila S.
Camila S.
Me gusta. Tengo muchas pecas en la cara por lo que necesito cuidarme del sol y este bloqueador no me ha fallado nunca. Buen precio, lo he vuelto a comprar.
K T.
K T.
Always reapply. I have sensitive skin and burn very easily. This product is good for sensitive skin and works well for not burning as long as your reapply.
Julie C.
Julie C.
uk
The best sunblock I have used. It soaked into my.skin leavning it feeling soft and silky. it has a nice smell to it too. It lasts and is worth the price.
Kayleigh D.
Kayleigh D.
Essex
The smell of the product is really nice and knowing it is SPF 45 is great because I don't fear getting burnt in the sun. I think it is a tad too pricey.
Kinda liked it...it was a little sticky on the skin.I had to put a very little amount of it all over my body..that kinda brings down the protection
hanna b.
hanna b.
I love this suncream it is great, it glides on well and lasts ages, you do have to re apply once you've been in water though which can be a pain.