Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock, UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum, SPF 45 Plus 8 fl oz (237 ml) uploaded by Leigh S.Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock, UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum, SPF 45 Plus 8 fl oz (237 ml) uploaded by Leigh S.Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock, UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum, SPF 45 Plus 8 fl oz (237 ml) uploaded by Macarena M.

BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Alicia S.
Doral, FL
The smell gives you a sensation as if you were at the beach already and the result is really good. No red and burning skin after a good use.

The better results are when you use it 15 minutes before getting into water letting it to be absorbed by your skin.
Janalee R.
When looking for a sunscreen I need one that absorbs quickly with good coverage. This product is a great price point and stays on all day. The scent is the best out of any sunscreen we have tried. No need to improve, this one is the best out there!
Helena S.
London
Good smell and good feeling. You don't get that steaky feeling after put the cream on. It's easy to apply and it does effect, you don't get sunburn if you use the cream how you are supossed to. I tryed this brand a few times, I like the brand.
Macarena M.
This product was my summer go to, has such a delicious smell and touch on the skin with an amazingly effective protection to the high sun exposure in the midday. Totally loved it and buy it again next summer!
Jessica A.
I love this sunscreen. The smell is absolutely beautiful and it's not greasy at all. It kept me from getting severe sunburn in 38 degree heat and I only had to re apply twice. Its a good size to keep in your bag whilst sitting on the beach and a little bit goes a long way with this product so it lasts quite long!
Amy-Marie L.
I love this sun cream! Reminds me of summer holidays as a kid, the scent is a very sweet tropical smell which is sort of a pineapple and coconut smell. It's a little bit sticky at first but once you run it in it is amazing! Excellent protection from the sun.
kristina b.
Rogersville , TN
I love this product! Every summer for about 2 weeks I have to stay in the sun all day long and I never get burnt beca use I use this product! It's is a very good sun protectant and the aroma it has is very pleasant!
Katie R.
Dundalk, Louth
I recently bought this sunscreen because I was going on holiday (vacation) to a hot country. This product smells great and it protected me very well whilst I was out in peak temperatures. I found that the sunscreen was easy to rub into my skin which is a bonus. I would highly recommend this product
Patricia S.
Windsor
It's so rare for me to find a good sunblock that isn't too oily but still moisturizes my skin. My skin feels nice and soft but not at all greasy and it's very affordable too! I love this stuff! I bet you will too. Plus it's spf 45, you can't go wrong.
Claudia Mariel R.
This is the sunscreen that I use, my mother always buys it and we have it at home in case we go to the beach, I put it on the beach one day and I work great, it does not have a strong smell, you can get it in pharmacies