Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock, UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum, SPF 45 Plus 8 fl oz (237 ml) uploaded by Macarena M.

BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Tamatha C.
I hate to admit I dont use sunscreen like I should. I have tried this product and a few other of the Hawaiian Tropic products and will buy again. Stays on , protects , with a nice oder. The price is very reasonable. I have recommended this product and other of their products to friends and family..
miss melissa b.
Used this whilst on holiday in Spain, has a lovely fragrance to it. absorbs quite fast. had to keep reapplying as I was swimming, it would've been quite expensive but I got it on offer that's what made me buy it.
Tami W.
Pataskala, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works really well. It has great coverage and there is no need to reapply. I love the smell which has a very tropical - coconut-y smell.
I was out in the sun all day and did not get sunburned, except for where I missed while applying it.
The product is great.
María P.
I like this sunblock, I use it when I play tennis or if it's really hot day. This product is effective and the price is good. The smell is not very pleasant but is acceptable. I would buy it again.
Blair R.
Overland Park, KS
Does a great job of keeping my already-pale skin from turning into a lobster. Only downside is that, like with all sunscreens, it eventually wears off.
Karin C.
Cedar Park, TX
My 'go to' sunscreen year round. Great coverage, easy to apply and the smell is divine. Always invokes wonderful memories when I use it.
Bev S.
Ravenden, AR
I like this lotion but I have it 3 stars because I found that it has to be reapplied frequently but I ones the way it feels on my skin
Rut D.
Copiague, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This sunblock protect my skin so well that i never feel pain in my skin after a long day of exposure in the beach.i like it
Penelope E.
Is my favorite.

Whenever I go to the beach I take it hahahahaha is very good, it gives very good protection to your skin
Karina V.
Medley, FL
One of the best Sunblock I used on my summer vacations. My family and I always use sunblock and this is the best.