Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock, UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum, SPF 45 Plus 8 fl oz (237 ml) uploaded by Macarena M.

BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Chloe B.
Chloe B.
Absolutely love.
Smells and feels amazing - fab way to start your holiday
Got it from boots, and other chemists
Very good value for price as a little goes a long way.
Feels so silky, no tacky feeling to it. Would deffo buy again and again. Recommend to everyone
Lynn P.
Lynn P.
Minneola, FL
I love the Hawaiian Tropic scent!! Growing up and living in Florida I have used Hawaiian Tropic my whole life! I hate being sunburnt and have bought the SPF 45 lotion many,many times. I use plenty and reapply often. It protects my skin great and smells yummy!
Christina T.
Christina T.
Madison, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Hawaiian Topic Sunblock! It smells so good, moisturizes my skin and protects me from getting burned all at the same time! It is very Effective and i have been using this for years! I will continue to buy this product! It is for a affordable price too!
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Bishopville, SC
Pretty pleased with it overall. Love Hawaiian Tropics smell. I use this on my very light daughter mainly due to the smell and the UVA/UVB protection. The price is not too bad for a name brand. Will continue buying their products in the future. Great company.
Olivia J.
Olivia J.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
This stuff is amazing. It smells lovely and does a great job protecting the skin. I'd recommend this to anyone looking for a good sunscreen. It is a good price and can be pretty easy to find, I'd recommend Target. I think this product is great and I love it.
Espi T.
Espi T.
Greenfield, CA
I bought this bottle for my vacation to Mexico during the spring. It smells amazing and wasn't pricey at all! I can't remember where it was bought because my mom brought it home for me. The packaging makes it seem very tropical and beachy, which I loved!
Meagan B.
Meagan B.
Land O Lakes, FL
I have a skin allergy to an ingredient found in most sunscreens so Hawaiian Tropic is all that I use on myself. I have never gotten burnt wearing the product and, to be honest, I think it smells better than most of the other sunscreen products available.
Ona F.
Ona F.
Saint Petersburg
My go to sunscreen. Use it all the time since the florida Sun usually never takes a break. But this sunscreen takes all the sun gives it and fights back. Very gentle no breakouts ever. The smell is fantastic. Not chemically. Great value for the price
Jaime O.
Jaime O.
erie pa
I have used this was 15 and I am now 48 and I still use it. It has a nice packaging that makes it standout. The smell of coconut oil is awesome. For the quality you get the price is right. I usually buy mine at Walmart. Yes I would buy it again.
beth r.
beth r.
I have very sensitive and fair skin, and burn rather quickly without any sunscreen. I have used Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock in the past, however it is my number 2 choice. I have broke out a little when using this product before, it was only once.