Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock, UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum, SPF 45 Plus 8 fl oz (237 ml) uploaded by Macarena M.

BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Emily N.
This is a brilliant sun screen. Great for kids. Always have trusted the brand as it's what my mother used. Find it smells gorgeous and offers high protection for children. Also easy spreading for those times you're in a rush
Zoe H.
This product is so good! It lasts all day and I have never been burnt once! Smells good too, and doesn't leave you feeling too sticky! It doesn't take as long to sink into the skin either, like most other sun protesters.
Really great product! I have extremely fair skin and do not tan, therefore my objective on holiday is to stop myself from burning. This sun block does an amazing job!
Effective sun block that's not too expensive. But the scent is a little overpowering. I want to be protected from the sun not made into a human target for all bugs in a 100 mile radius
Gemma L.
Portsmouth, Hampshire
Smells great and easily applies to the skin without leaving white streaks. Do need to 're-apply often. It was my first purchase & I will probably not buy again as I would like to try out other brand available
J B.
Always smells great like opening up an Oceanside vacation. This brand is my go to. I start with the SPF 45 beginning of sun time then work my way down to an 8 SPF. The 45 is pretty thick so I tend to use more.
Emilia P.
santo domingo
i have used this product some time ago to go to the beach because i need a strong sunblock to not burn my skin and i always love Hawaiian Tropic sunblock because the never fail me
Lucy C.
I have fair skin and like to have coverage. With this sun screen it helps me not just to red but to brown to. I brought this product from boots. It's smell lovely to and can use it any where on my body.
Shauna K.
Very good product would highly recommend to people especially abroad. Met high expectations. Not too expensive and easy to find in local stores. This sunblock is effective although a bit greasy until dry.
Chantelle S.
I saw this in my local chemist and had heard good things about this brand so decided to give it a try. It covers well and provided the sun protection me and my family need. Definitely recommend.