Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock, UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum, SPF 45 Plus 8 fl oz (237 ml) uploaded by Macarena M.

BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Danielle S.
Great great great love it, but it, use it! Great for all holidays... Smells nice too. Can sometimes get it on good offers in places
Lashana R.
Miami,FL
Living in a tropical country means i use lots of sunblock, i like this one but it still feels a little bit sticker than i would like.
Amy-Marie L.
I love this sun cream! Reminds me of summer holidays as a kid, the scent is a very sweet tropical smell which is sort of a pineapple and coconut smell. It's a little bit sticky at first but once you run it in it is amazing! Excellent protection from the sun.
Collette D.
Liverpool , Merseyside
Liked this sunscreen. It stayed well on the skin and had a nice scent. I had great coverage with it
Leah C.
Such an amazing sunblock, helps block against sunburn leaving you with an amazing bronze glow at the end of the day! Perfect for everyone
Mai W.
Not a great product, but somewhat gets the job done. Like most other sunscreens it offers protection but isn't the best sunblock. Would not recommend unless in dire need of a last-minute travel size bottle. Good for it's price though, quite a large amount.
Zoë B.
I definitely don't use sunscreen as much as I should so it's hard to compare it to other brands. I bought mine in my local boots and it wasn't to expensive compared to others. The pack again is simple but has a nice summer feel to it. I would definitely buy it again in the future.
Gemma L.
Portsmouth, Hampshire
Smells great and easily applies to the skin without leaving white streaks. Do need to 're-apply often. It was my first purchase & I will probably not buy again as I would like to try out other brand available
Alex J.
The smell of this product is lovely and it now reminds me of summer. It seemed to sink into the skin okay, and wasn't too greasy. I reapplied throughout the day and didn't get burned! However, it still left a film on my skin.
Victoria D.
Does exactly what it says on the bottle. Although be sure to reapply every hour or two otherwise you will get sunburnt!!!
Smella good too. Not too sticky like other brands.