Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock, UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum, SPF 45 Plus 8 fl oz (237 ml) uploaded by Macarena M.

BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Shreal G.
Shreal G.
This product is great as it's the only brand that I use for me and my kids. My son has severe excema and this is great, it doesn't dry out his skin or make him itch like some of the other brands.
Lucie S.
Lucie S.
Oakville, Ontario
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bought a teeny tiny travel size of this product and loved it. I leave it in my bag and use it on a regular basis. Love the fact that it has an SPF of 45 to protect my extremely pale complextion.
Elí C.
Elí C.
Excelente producto para la protección de los rayos UV en verano. Su fragancia es grata, cuida la piel. Producto que hemos utilizado siempre en la familia, no lo cambiamos por ninguna otra marca.
Chantelle S.
Chantelle S.
I saw this in my local chemist and had heard good things about this brand so decided to give it a try. It covers well and provided the sun protection me and my family need. Definitely recommend.
Bethany S.
Bethany S.
Durham
It takes a while to rub in but once it does its great I use this all the time when I'm out even if it's just on my feet when I were flipflops I can even get wet with this on and still not burn.
Angel M.
Angel M.
Use this for one of my sons and my husband. My husband loves this stuff. He's used a lot of sunscreen in his day and Hawaiian tropic is the one he get more then ever.

Works great for kids too.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Great product. Love the spray bottle. It makes it easy to apply. Doesn't smell too bad. Like the texture. Stays on for a long time without needing a top up. Did not get burnt at all when using
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
This did the job, however would choose other products over this.

Was very thick and difficult to put on, I prefer a spay top and a quicker drying Product. It was quick to wash off in water too
Effective sun block that's not too expensive. But the scent is a little overpowering. I want to be protected from the sun not made into a human target for all bugs in a 100 mile radius
Nicole O.
Nicole O.
Este protector solar ha sido el que he usado desde hace muchos años, es el de preferencia porque este me protege la piel y aparte deja una sensación de olor muy agradable. Me encanta.