Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock, UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum, SPF 45 Plus 8 fl oz (237 ml) uploaded by Macarena M.

BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Melissa L.
Lovely smell, lovely feel on the skin and does what it says it does on the bottle, once rubbed in it feels as if nothing is in your skin making it perfect for them hot days by the pool, apply and no need to worry about the sun
Rebekah M.
Liverpool
Very effective, dries in quite quick. I topped up my skin every few hours and didn't get any burns so it worked well for me. I bought it from the chemist. Definitely worth the money and it's my go to sun screen for my holidays
Lucie S.
Oakville, Ontario
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bought a teeny tiny travel size of this product and loved it. I leave it in my bag and use it on a regular basis. Love the fact that it has an SPF of 45 to protect my extremely pale complextion.
Bethany S.
Durham
It takes a while to rub in but once it does its great I use this all the time when I'm out even if it's just on my feet when I were flipflops I can even get wet with this on and still not burn.
Mai W.
Not a great product, but somewhat gets the job done. Like most other sunscreens it offers protection but isn't the best sunblock. Would not recommend unless in dire need of a last-minute travel size bottle. Good for it's price though, quite a large amount.
Milagros B.
Not satisfied at all. When i used this sunscreen, i couldn´t avoid coming home with my skin all sunburned. It was my first and my last time using it. It was extremily dissapointing because of the awful results. I wouldn´t recommend this to anyone. Moreover, the texture is super thick so it is difficult to use. Not worth it and pricey.
Mary R.
Herne Bay, Kent
I have always used this product before hitting the beach or whenever I have an outdoor activity that would require me to be out more than an hour. This is such an effective product but can be a bit pricey.
Karoline R.
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Typical when I was a baby girl, we always used it when we go to the beach, and the perfect thing about this is that it dry almost immediately without leaving your skin all white.
Diana L.
Barcelona
Perfecto para pieles blancas y propensas a quemarse como la mía. Huele muy rico y me parece un producto bastante bueno sobre todo para climas tropicales así como el mediterráneo.
victoria w.
Amazing smell, I always use it on holiday. I burn very easily has I have fair skin but always get a great tan without burning with this sun block. May be pricier than other sun blocks but is definitely worth the money in my opinion. If you have fair skin like me you should buy it!