Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock, UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum, SPF 45 Plus 8 fl oz (237 ml) uploaded by Macarena M.Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock, UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum, SPF 45 Plus 8 fl oz (237 ml) uploaded by Leigh S.Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock, UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum, SPF 45 Plus 8 fl oz (237 ml) uploaded by Leigh S.

BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock, UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum, SPF 45 Plus 8 fl oz (237 ml)
  • "i think it's a good product, i have used it many times and i've liked it, i brought it at the supermarket or a drugstore" in 2 reviews
Jill D.
Broomall, PA
This stuff smells so good and works great on kids too!!! Highly recommend this product.
Serena P.
Greenback, TN
I love this sunblock it has always worked great for me and it smells really good also .
Shannon M.
Algonquin , IL
This sunscreen kept my fair skin from getting burnt while still allowing a great tan.
Geovanna B.
Keller, TX
Is nice for the skin in this season i likeca lot and smell like hawai my favorite
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Great for people with light sensitive skin. Protects against strong sunlight.
Leigh S.
I used this consistently in ibiza.. I have very pale skin so I know I’m prone to getting sun burnt.. so I applied this over and over again.. it did not work!! My skin was so blistered and sore after a day in the sun, I was in agony and I’m extremely surprised I wasn’t hospitalised by the end of it. These are a few photos of the outcome of one day in the sun using this sun cream. These were before the burning got worse too. Would not recommend!!!
Louise W.
St. Catharines, ON
I'm pale af so sunscreen is always a must for me regardless of what the temp is during the summer. I rated a 3 because I find it makes me greasy... I'm not a huge fan of sunscreen that I can feel that I'm wearing! Which in my experience sadly, is most sunscreens!
Zoe S.
Cumbria
Great sunblock.

It’s scent is not too strong, and it’s not too thick. It absorbs when into the skin and does not feel greasy. You should always re-apply sunblock regularly, but several layers of this later and it still feels lightweight on the skin!
Sara O.
I guess it’s an ok sunscreen. It smells lovely but I felt I had to re apply it over and over. I also think it’s a little bit pricey. I burn often especially my nose and my shoulders and being a high SPF it did protect me
Grace L.
Toronto, ON
I love Hawaiian Tropic because this product you can use it to protect your skin but I love the smell of it so because I'm in love with the oil and I love the smell of it but I also want the coverage I usually buy this brand