Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock, UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum, SPF 45 Plus 8 fl oz (237 ml) uploaded by Macarena M.

BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Emily N.
Emily N.
This is a brilliant sun screen. Great for kids. Always have trusted the brand as it's what my mother used. Find it smells gorgeous and offers high protection for children. Also easy spreading for those times you're in a rush
Kori P.
Kori P.
Protects fair skin from sun burn very well.
The lotion spreads well and is easy to apply. It does however take time to absorb and can leave skin feeling a little greasy but isn't a big deal when it comes to skin protection.
Zoe H.
Zoe H.
This product is so good! It lasts all day and I have never been burnt once! Smells good too, and doesn't leave you feeling too sticky! It doesn't take as long to sink into the skin either, like most other sun protesters.
Becky C.
Becky C.
It's great, as every other sun protection it does the job. It's easy to apply, sinks in to the skin well, it doesn't feel sticking or annoying on the skin. It is also easy to reapply throughout the day if needed.
J B.
J B.
Always smells great like opening up an Oceanside vacation. This brand is my go to. I start with the SPF 45 beginning of sun time then work my way down to an 8 SPF. The 45 is pretty thick so I tend to use more.
Macarena M.
Macarena M.
This product was my summer go to, has such a delicious smell and touch on the skin with an amazingly effective protection to the high sun exposure in the midday. Totally loved it and buy it again next summer!
Gemma L.
Gemma L.
Portsmouth, Hampshire
Smells great and easily applies to the skin without leaving white streaks. Do need to 're-apply often. It was my first purchase & I will probably not buy again as I would like to try out other brand available
Mary R.
Mary R.
Herne Bay, Kent
I have always used this product before hitting the beach or whenever I have an outdoor activity that would require me to be out more than an hour. This is such an effective product but can be a bit pricey.
Shauna K.
Shauna K.
Very good product would highly recommend to people especially abroad. Met high expectations. Not too expensive and easy to find in local stores. This sunblock is effective although a bit greasy until dry.
Lucy C.
Lucy C.
I have fair skin and like to have coverage. With this sun screen it helps me not just to red but to brown to. I brought this product from boots. It's smell lovely to and can use it any where on my body.