Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock, UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum, SPF 45 Plus 8 fl oz (237 ml) uploaded by Macarena M.

BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Enya P.
Enya P.
Brackley
I enjoyed this product throughly however I don't think it was the right suncream for me I bought this product from Superdrug, the product did what it was supposed to do and I think it would've been amazing if I didn't need a high SPF I would recommend this to others
Daniela Q.
Daniela Q.
As its main function, sun-protecting, it works fine, but overall the consistency is a bit sticky and it takes longer to apply to the whole body, and I don't like that, what I do like is that you don't have to use a lot of quantity to cover up on a beach day.
Amy-Marie L.
Amy-Marie L.
I love this sun cream! Reminds me of summer holidays as a kid, the scent is a very sweet tropical smell which is sort of a pineapple and coconut smell. It's a little bit sticky at first but once you run it in it is amazing! Excellent protection from the sun.
Mai W.
Mai W.
Not a great product, but somewhat gets the job done. Like most other sunscreens it offers protection but isn't the best sunblock. Would not recommend unless in dire need of a last-minute travel size bottle. Good for it's price though, quite a large amount.
Patricia S.
Patricia S.
Windsor
It's so rare for me to find a good sunblock that isn't too oily but still moisturizes my skin. My skin feels nice and soft but not at all greasy and it's very affordable too! I love this stuff! I bet you will too. Plus it's spf 45, you can't go wrong.
Janalee R.
Janalee R.
When looking for a sunscreen I need one that absorbs quickly with good coverage. This product is a great price point and stays on all day. The scent is the best out of any sunscreen we have tried. No need to improve, this one is the best out there!
Sobia K.
Sobia K.
Birmingham , ['', '', '']
Beauty Junkie Expert
I brought this originally as it was offer & I have to say it was a worthwhile purchase. I honestly recommended this product, it's not too thick but also not watery either. It sinks into the skin easily & doesn't leave a film of grease either.
Liz M.
Liz M.
Me gusta usar Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock porque primero es proteger la piel, el sol tienen efectos daƱinos, el olor es muy bueno me agrada porque su olor es como coco, lo recomiendo viene en distintas presentaciones y es excelente.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Lovely smell, lovely feel on the skin and does what it says it does on the bottle, once rubbed in it feels as if nothing is in your skin making it perfect for them hot days by the pool, apply and no need to worry about the sun
Alex J.
Alex J.
The smell of this product is lovely and it now reminds me of summer. It seemed to sink into the skin okay, and wasn't too greasy. I reapplied throughout the day and didn't get burned! However, it still left a film on my skin.