Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock, UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum, SPF 45 Plus 8 fl oz (237 ml) uploaded by Macarena M.

BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock, UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum, SPF 45 Plus 8 fl oz (237 ml)
Effective sun block that's not too expensive. But the scent is a little overpowering. I want to be protected from the sun not made into a human target for all bugs in a 100 mile radius
Emilia P.
santo domingo
i have used this product some time ago to go to the beach because i need a strong sunblock to not burn my skin and i always love Hawaiian Tropic sunblock because the never fail me
Shauna K.
Very good product would highly recommend to people especially abroad. Met high expectations. Not too expensive and easy to find in local stores. This sunblock is effective although a bit greasy until dry.
Ariana C.
Los Angeles
My brother and i have a delicate skins so we don't feel comfortable with the sun but when we use hawaiian tropic sunblock every Day feel happy really i like that product
Fernando K.
The ONLY sunscreen that DOES NOT run into my eyes regardless of how hot it is or active I am. Would never buy anything else for my face! if you have sensitive skin look no further this is the best quality sunscreen for everyone especially for sensitive skin. it moisturizes as well as protect your skin from head to toe.
samantha l.
By far my favorite sunscreen. I use it in my kids. It goes on smooth and runs in nice. Plus you can't beat the smell of it! We use it often when we are hiking!
Katie R.
This is the only sunscreen that I will use. It smells wonderful and works, I'm very fair skin and burn easy in an 8 hour span I only need to put in on once.
K T.
Always reapply. I have sensitive skin and burn very easily. This product is good for sensitive skin and works well for not burning as long as your reapply.
Darling A.
What I like of this is the smell, this is what I personally use or giving some at the beach for my aunts or the rest of my familly. Love to be protected.
Lissett M.
Recomendadisimo, excelente cobertura solar, protege mi piel del abrasador sol de mi ciudad. SIempre que lo uso me siento tranquila y protegida