Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock, UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum, SPF 45 Plus 8 fl oz (237 ml) uploaded by Macarena M.

BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Louise F.
Louise F.
chichester, Not in USA
The smell instantly conjures up summer holidays for me and the texture is pleasant compared to some other more gloopy thick textured creams I've used the packaging is a little bit utilitarian but the contents more than make up for this the only thing I would say is that consistency of use is the secret of good results remember to reapply every couple of hours or whenever you go in the sea
Christy H.
Christy H.
The scent of this product instantly puts me in a good mood. I am very particular about the products I use on my face so I've only used this on my body, but it's excellent. It's not overly greasy or runny like some other brands. The smell is very strong though so if you aren't headed for an open space like the beach or don't really love it then it wouldn't be the right buy.
Laura V.
Laura V.
London
I have the complexion of Morticia Addams, so a good sunblock is a must in summer... this felt and smelled great on my body but it was a bit heavy, and I did not feel comfortable in using it on my face as I was worried it could be too thick. I never stay in the sun long, but this seemed to be working for the amount of exposure I got, as I did not get burned.
Milagros B.
Milagros B.
Not satisfied at all. When i used this sunscreen, i couldn´t avoid coming home with my skin all sunburned. It was my first and my last time using it. It was extremily dissapointing because of the awful results. I wouldn´t recommend this to anyone. Moreover, the texture is super thick so it is difficult to use. Not worth it and pricey.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
I love this sunscreen. The smell is absolutely beautiful and it's not greasy at all. It kept me from getting severe sunburn in 38 degree heat and I only had to re apply twice. Its a good size to keep in your bag whilst sitting on the beach and a little bit goes a long way with this product so it lasts quite long!
Katie R.
Katie R.
Dundalk, Louth
I recently bought this sunscreen because I was going on holiday (vacation) to a hot country. This product smells great and it protected me very well whilst I was out in peak temperatures. I found that the sunscreen was easy to rub into my skin which is a bonus. I would highly recommend this product
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
Winnipeg, MB
Beauty Junkie Expert
This sunscreen smells amazing so fresh with coconut and exotic fruit fragrance. Spf 45 is a good protection value. It's a fairly large container so lasts awhile. Thin lotion spreads easy and absorbs in a decent amount of time. I have been using this one for awhile now. Trusted brand.
Zoë B.
Zoë B.
I definitely don't use sunscreen as much as I should so it's hard to compare it to other brands. I bought mine in my local boots and it wasn't to expensive compared to others. The pack again is simple but has a nice summer feel to it. I would definitely buy it again in the future.
Max G.
Max G.
Great for hot climate holidays, non greasy and lasts throughout the day. Always use this brand when buying sun cream or after sun holiday products. Keeps me from burning but still gives a nice lovely colour to my tan. Would recommend to others and its very good value for money.
STACEY C.
STACEY C.
When I use sunscreen I look for first off protection obviously, but if it's greasy in texture. There's nothing worse that sunning it up all day and feeling like a sticky mess, so a nice creamy consistency is what I look for and that's exactly what this is!! Fantastic!!