Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock, UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum, SPF 45 Plus 8 fl oz (237 ml) uploaded by Macarena M.

BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Sarah W.
Dovercourt, Essex
Protects fair skin from sun burn very well.
The lotion spreads well and is easy to apply. It does however take time to absorb and can leave skin feeling a little greasy but isn't a big deal when it comes to skin protection.

I have extremely fair and sensitive skin and whilst using this particular product have not suffered from sunburn or skin irritation as some products have left me in the past.

Max G.
Great for hot climate holidays, non greasy and lasts throughout the day. Always use this brand when buying sun cream or after sun holiday products. Keeps me from burning but still gives a nice lovely colour to my tan. Would recommend to others and its very good value for money.
Alicia S.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The smell gives you a sensation as if you were at the beach already and the result is really good. No red and burning skin after a good use.

The better results are when you use it 15 minutes before getting into water letting it to be absorbed by your skin.
Helena S.
London
Good smell and good feeling. You don't get that steaky feeling after put the cream on. It's easy to apply and it does effect, you don't get sunburn if you use the cream how you are supossed to. I tryed this brand a few times, I like the brand.
Macarena M.
This product was my summer go to, has such a delicious smell and touch on the skin with an amazingly effective protection to the high sun exposure in the midday. Totally loved it and buy it again next summer!
kristina b.
Rogersville , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! Every summer for about 2 weeks I have to stay in the sun all day long and I never get burnt beca use I use this product! It's is a very good sun protectant and the aroma it has is very pleasant!
Claudia Mariel R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the sunscreen that I use, my mother always buys it and we have it at home in case we go to the beach, I put it on the beach one day and I work great, it does not have a strong smell, you can get it in pharmacies
Rebekah M.
Liverpool
Very effective, dries in quite quick. I topped up my skin every few hours and didn't get any burns so it worked well for me. I bought it from the chemist. Definitely worth the money and it's my go to sun screen for my holidays
Milagros B.
Not satisfied at all. When i used this sunscreen, i couldn´t avoid coming home with my skin all sunburned. It was my first and my last time using it. It was extremily dissapointing because of the awful results. I wouldn´t recommend this to anyone. Moreover, the texture is super thick so it is difficult to use. Not worth it and pricey.
Diana L.
Barcelona
Perfecto para pieles blancas y propensas a quemarse como la mía. Huele muy rico y me parece un producto bastante bueno sobre todo para climas tropicales así como el mediterráneo.