Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock, UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum, SPF 45 Plus 8 fl oz (237 ml) uploaded by Macarena M.

BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Elexis C.
Smells great, absolutely love the smell! Great feel on your skin! I would highly recommend this
Jamie W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Only sunscreen that I can use that won't break me out or cause me to sunburn. I won't use any other brand.
Amanda G.
Victoria, TX
I prefer higher spf sunblock but this sunscreen was just right and not heavy like some other spf. Also the scent is amazing and staying power was awesome. A must purchase for the summer months.
Meredith T.
San Francisco, CA
I love the sunscreen mostly because of the smell. It is a little thick and takes a minute or two to rub in but it has great protection and doesn't leave you smelling like sunscreen.
Jessica W.
Millville, NJ
My favorite part it's the smell. I love the smell of tropical things. Didn't break my sensitive skin out and prevented sunburn but gave me a great tan
Catherine J.
This is a really nice product! I used it in the caribbean the whole day in a boat and the product did work.
Chrissie R.
Always use this when I'm out for a pool day just in case of sunburns. Always helps with getting those nice summer tans.
Alma B.
Fort Worth, TX
Use this every summer and love the smell it remind me of coconut and the beach and it has SPF 45 and it goes on okay after you rub it on but leaves some lotion on even after you hit the water it not expensive and the bottle is a nice size
Nathalie L.
Works pretty well. I usually use the Sheer Touch one which seems to have a bit of shimmer in it even though it claims to be sheer, which I don't mind because it gives me a nice glowy effect.
Amy T.
Irvine, Ayrshire
I use this product every time i go abroad, my daughters skin is very sensitive but I've never had an issue using any products from this brand. It smells lovely and your skin doesnt feel greasy after use. Great value for money & it definately protects against sun exposure.