Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock, UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum, SPF 45 Plus 8 fl oz (237 ml) uploaded by Macarena M.

BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Works great! Did not need to reapply too often even after going in the water. Protected my skin but still allowed me to get some color! My favorite sunscreen!
Jill D.
Jill D.
Broomall, PA
This stuff smells so good and works great on kids too!!! Highly recommend this product.
Marina R.
Marina R.
El Centro, CA
It's the OG I've been using this since I was little and my mom rubbed it on us so we wouldn't get burned. I still use this for my boys and myself anytime the sun is around. A must buy, the smell. Makes you feel like you belong in the tropics
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Booneville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mom use to buy this product pretty often throughout my childhood, I can't say that it ever done any better than any other sun screen, but it seemed to do the job, I can't remember ever getting a bad sun burn while using the product, so I would say it works!
Karina V.
Karina V.
Medley, FL
One of the best Sunblock I used on my summer vacations. My family and I always use sunblock and this is the best.
Marah R.
Marah R.
Virginia Beach, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my first time using it a few months ago and honestly I wasn't that impressed. The smell was a little nice but it lingered. I don't know if I used too much or it was just me but I didn't feel like it helped, nor was it worth purchasing in my opinion.
Leyandra M.
Leyandra M.
Hialeah, FL
I live in Miami, so this is a staple in my beach bag. I love the smell, and the thickness as well. The coverage is nice. It's at a good price point, and works well. I find that Walmart usually has it cheapest, but you can probably score this at Target at the clearance section. Great product.
Lourdes J.
Lourdes J.
Medley, FL
Ok, I'm happy to find this cream to give you a review.
It is my favorite sunscreen, the essence is what I like the most, it reminds me of the beach and the sea.
It protects very well from UV rays, it lasts quite a lot when you apply it to your skin even when you get into the water or you are sweating.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
I have very pale skin naturally so i needed quite a high SPF (but not too high, i need some colour!) And i have tried a lot of products ans i found that hawaiian tropic sunblock was a good product to have in my beach bag. When applying the sunblock i felt protected from head to toe, although i did find the loction to be abit sticky, it lasted for a good while and even when going into water i didn't feel i needed to reapply straigjt away. I would recommend, girls and guys, to make sure this nifty little product is in your suitcase this year.
Shauna R.
Shauna R.
Dewsbury, West Yorkshire
As a gal with natural skin as pale as Harley Quinn I struggle to find a sunscreen that will protect my skin (and complexion having embraced the pale side) and this sunscreen unfortunately falls short of the bar and requires one too many coats for my liking since when abroad I enjoy the pool and long excursions, P20 is a better alternative in my opinion as I can forget to apply it more than once.