Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock, UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum, SPF 45 Plus 8 fl oz (237 ml) uploaded by Macarena M.

BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Booneville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mom use to buy this product pretty often throughout my childhood, I can't say that it ever done any better than any other sun screen, but it seemed to do the job, I can't remember ever getting a bad sun burn while using the product, so I would say it works!
Penelope E.
Penelope E.
Is my favorite.

Whenever I go to the beach I take it hahahahaha is very good, it gives very good protection to your skin
Karin C.
Karin C.
Cedar Park, TX
My 'go to' sunscreen year round. Great coverage, easy to apply and the smell is divine. Always invokes wonderful memories when I use it.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the smell of this sunscreen. I think it works pretty darn good as a suncreen. I used this one all the time and never really got a sunburn using this. I think this product does its job well.
Rut D.
Rut D.
Copiague, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This sunblock protect my skin so well that i never feel pain in my skin after a long day of exposure in the beach.i like it
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Grand Rapids, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell of this lotion. Great coverage and you won't get sunburnt! A must if you will be out long.
Marina R.
Marina R.
El Centro, CA
It's the OG I've been using this since I was little and my mom rubbed it on us so we wouldn't get burned. I still use this for my boys and myself anytime the sun is around. A must buy, the smell. Makes you feel like you belong in the tropics
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Works great! Did not need to reapply too often even after going in the water. Protected my skin but still allowed me to get some color! My favorite sunscreen!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
This stuff works really well! It was my first time using this product so I did not know what to expect, but I was pleasantly surprised. It definitely meet the expectation I held. It was very smooth and rubbed in very nicely. I will probably buy this product again in the future.
Wendy O.
Wendy O.
Long Beach, CA
Great for athletes! Have great coverage whether you're going for a walk or playing a sport it's amazing!