Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock, UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum, SPF 45 Plus 8 fl oz (237 ml) uploaded by Macarena M.

BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Jessica W.
Millville, NJ
My favorite part it's the smell. I love the smell of tropical things. Didn't break my sensitive skin out and prevented sunburn but gave me a great tan
Chrissy B.
New Port Richey, FL
Very liquidy and not easy to put on, had to Re apply. Not my favorite, only got it because it was on sale
Michelle B.
biloxi, ms
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used Hawaiian Tropic sunblock in the past. I haven't really used sunblock much, even though I should as an effort of prevention. The Hawaiian Tropic worked well enough. I probably didn't reapply it when I should have. I am prone to burning when in the sun for any length of time, but I found the sunblock to work OK.
Melissa K.
Love the smell. Absorbs quickly and stays on reasonably in water. Always a dependable brand
Jessica H.
Godfrey , IL
i have fair skin and this helped protect my tattoos and my skin. hardly burned and smelt alright.
A good all around product. This Hawaiian Tropic scores well in protection and over all moisturizing factors. The pleasant scent is a bonus too
Ellie ..
Homestead, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not bad at all, I actually like this product compare to others I've used. They even have one that waterproof which is the one I use most of the time
Marissa M.
Boise, ID
I've been using Hawaiian Tropic since I was a little girl & this product did NOT disappoint. Enough SPF to keep me safe & enough to get a little color. The smell isn't bad but I kind of like the smell of sunscreen. Would highly recommend!
Adriana R.
San Diego, CA
I prefer this type of sunblock over spray. Spray tends to dry your skin and smells chemically. This one spells like coconut and stays on for a long time.
Karina A.
San Diego, CA
The reason I love Hawaiian Tropic is because I have very sensitive skin and so SPF 45 is perfect to use it's not too strong like 50 and not too light. I also love the smell and the fact that it doesn't leave you body feeling sticky