Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock, UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum, SPF 45 Plus 8 fl oz (237 ml) uploaded by Macarena M.Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock, UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum, SPF 45 Plus 8 fl oz (237 ml) uploaded by Leigh S.Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock, UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum, SPF 45 Plus 8 fl oz (237 ml) uploaded by Leigh S.

BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Rut D.
Copiague, NY
This sunblock protect my skin so well that i never feel pain in my skin after a long day of exposure in the beach.i like it
Monique V.
San Antonio
Love the smell. Last maybe 2 hours and u have to re apply. But love this brand since i was a kid. Wish they had higher spf
Stephanie D.
Thus works good for me especially since I'm a redhead and have very sensitive skin so this keeps me from getting sunburned
Malinda W.
Jasper
It’s a good sun block to be a lotion. The best part is the smell that reminds me of my childhood vacations to the beach.
Penelope E.
Is my favorite.

Whenever I go to the beach I take it hahahahaha is very good, it gives very good protection to your skin
Alyssa Jordan F.
Fort Wayne, IN
This sunscreen comes off right when you hit the water. It doesn't protect much, and it makes you feel greasy and gross.
Cynthia E.
Silver Spring, MD
Doesn't have an overwhelming smell, and I can tell the difference when I wear it and when I don't. Very great product!
Chrissie R.
Always use this when I'm out for a pool day just in case of sunburns. Always helps with getting those nice summer tans.
BreCoCa C.
I love it, it is one of my favorites.
Protect my skin and smells so delicious, I can feel the sea on my skin lol 😂
Carolyn F.
Berea
I spend a lot of time outdoors. I always use this sunblock. I have never gotten a sunburn when I use this sunblock.