Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock, UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum, SPF 45 Plus 8 fl oz (237 ml) uploaded by Macarena M.

BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Nadine S.
Nadine S.
Santa Maria , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this sunscreen ! It smells so amazing ! And anytime we go on vacation and the weather is going to be nice I make sure to pack this in my bag and bring it along for the ride ! Like I said I love this smell !!
Dawn R.
Dawn R.
Seguin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This sunscreen is a MUST! I am a pale girl and love my Hawaiian Tropics to make me feel like I am at a real beach under a cabana. It is also moisturizing, but not greasy!
Sharon S.
Sharon S.
Riner, Va
I love the smell. it gives great coverage. it's a must if you will be outside. love it!!
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Works great! Did not need to reapply too often even after going in the water. Protected my skin but still allowed me to get some color! My favorite sunscreen!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
This stuff works really well! It was my first time using this product so I did not know what to expect, but I was pleasantly surprised. It definitely meet the expectation I held. It was very smooth and rubbed in very nicely. I will probably buy this product again in the future.
Wendy O.
Wendy O.
Long Beach, CA
Great for athletes! Have great coverage whether you're going for a walk or playing a sport it's amazing!
lisa b.
lisa b.
sullivan, Missouri
It goes on good I use it all the time and on my kids its great need to try it it smells good to
Marina R.
Marina R.
El Centro, CA
It's the OG I've been using this since I was little and my mom rubbed it on us so we wouldn't get burned. I still use this for my boys and myself anytime the sun is around. A must buy, the smell. Makes you feel like you belong in the tropics
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Booneville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mom use to buy this product pretty often throughout my childhood, I can't say that it ever done any better than any other sun screen, but it seemed to do the job, I can't remember ever getting a bad sun burn while using the product, so I would say it works!
Jill D.
Jill D.
Broomall, PA
This stuff smells so good and works great on kids too!!! Highly recommend this product.