Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock, UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum, SPF 45 Plus 8 fl oz (237 ml) uploaded by Macarena M.

BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Linda S.
Would recommend this product for anyone... This lasted a long time before I had to apply it again... It helps with you getting sunburn too... Awesome product...
Anabel M.
Very effective every time I go to the beach. High protection. Love it. Affordable price. I recommend this product!
Chrissy B.
New Port Richey, FL
Very liquidy and not easy to put on, had to Re apply. Not my favorite, only got it because it was on sale
Brittany C.
Booneville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mom use to buy this product pretty often throughout my childhood, I can't say that it ever done any better than any other sun screen, but it seemed to do the job, I can't remember ever getting a bad sun burn while using the product, so I would say it works!
This product is perfect for my skin type as I'm fair skinned so burn easily. The SPF 45 ensures that I'm safe from sun exposure! This product proved effective to me and I will definitely purchase this item again.
Courtney H.
Union, SC
When it comes to sunscreen I try to choose the most effective because I am fair skinned. I've been using Hawaiian tropic for years and it never lets me down!
Nikki K.
Warwick, RI
Love the coconut scent, as much as i love tanning i also like not getting skin cancer more and not fading my tattoos so using the spf 45 helps protect me, i know its not much but its def better than tanning oil.
Melissa K.
Love the smell. Absorbs quickly and stays on reasonably in water. Always a dependable brand
Geovanna B.
Keller, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is nice for the skin in this season i likeca lot and smell like hawai my favorite
Ivy C.
Budd Lake, NJ
Worked well. I had to reapply it after swimming, but I didn't get burnt, and that's what is important.