Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock, UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum, SPF 45 Plus 8 fl oz (237 ml) uploaded by Macarena M.

BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Ona F.
Saint Petersburg
My go to sunscreen. Use it all the time since the florida Sun usually never takes a break. But this sunscreen takes all the sun gives it and fights back. Very gentle no breakouts ever. The smell is fantastic. Not chemically. Great value for the price
Rosaly N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this last year while in Hawaii and loved it. I sunburn easily and have sensitive skin and didn't get one sunburn during our 10 day trip, even after hours of snorkeling.
Laura H.
Mendon, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product at a great price. I bought this for my daughter who spends a great deal of time in our pool and out in the sun. Smells great, easy to apply and last a long time, even when wet.
Angelise R.
Sebring, FL
My family would always get this when we go to the beach. I like it. its the only one I've used to i can't say much about it. Using this didn't give me sunburns which helps a lot.
Christina T.
Madison, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Hawaiian Topic Sunblock! It smells so good, moisturizes my skin and protects me from getting burned all at the same time! It is very Effective and i have been using this for years! I will continue to buy this product! It is for a affordable price too!
Jeanette M.
I came across this when we were getting ready to leave for vacation and would be outside most of the day, it's a light formula with wonderful protection, love that it has UVA/UVB broad spectrum protection and I didn't have to apply constantly. Although it smells like all other sunscreens it didn't bug me too much, the smell fades away quick, it's not over powering. I highly recommend.
beth r.
I have very sensitive and fair skin, and burn rather quickly without any sunscreen. I have used Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock in the past, however it is my number 2 choice. I have broke out a little when using this product before, it was only once.
Tracy T.
There has never been a better sun screen than Hawaiian Tropic. The scent is delicious. My whole family has been using it for years. We buy it at Walmart. Highly Recommended!
vanessa h.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's very good. I use it once on a travel to a island and don't get sun burn thanks to this. Of course using it every 3 hours because the sun was no forgiven
Stephanie D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Thus works good for me especially since I'm a redhead and have very sensitive skin so this keeps me from getting sunburned