Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock, UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum, SPF 45 Plus 8 fl oz (237 ml) uploaded by Leigh S.Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock, UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum, SPF 45 Plus 8 fl oz (237 ml) uploaded by Leigh S.Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock, UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum, SPF 45 Plus 8 fl oz (237 ml) uploaded by Macarena M.

BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Blair R.
Overland Park, KS
Does a great job of keeping my already-pale skin from turning into a lobster. Only downside is that, like with all sunscreens, it eventually wears off.
Jessica W.
Millville, NJ
My favorite part it's the smell. I love the smell of tropical things. Didn't break my sensitive skin out and prevented sunburn but gave me a great tan
Sunni W.
Norman
We buy what is better for our skin especially our child. We definitely don't want him sum burnt, so this brand works wonderfully in spf 55 I believe.
Ellie ..
Homestead, FL
Not bad at all, I actually like this product compare to others I've used. They even have one that waterproof which is the one I use most of the time
Antonia G.
Dos Palos, CA
I've used it once I liked I haven't tried any other so I don't know what would work best and for my disabled daughter when she's out in the sun
A good all around product. This Hawaiian Tropic scores well in protection and over all moisturizing factors. The pleasant scent is a bonus too
Elizabeth B.
Ironwood, MI
Works pretty good and smells like it always has, summer. Didn't let me get burnt even after going to the lake and forgetting to put back on.
Tammy H.
Freeport, MN
Fragrance is ok great for type skin types. hawiian tropic has been around a long time seems to wash off in water, for the price not to bad
Karin C.
Cedar Park, TX
My 'go to' sunscreen year round. Great coverage, easy to apply and the smell is divine. Always invokes wonderful memories when I use it.
Najah L.
This is great for when your going swimming or any out door activities it really keeps your skin save and moist with out the oily feeling