Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock, UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum, SPF 45 Plus 8 fl oz (237 ml) uploaded by Macarena M.

BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Only sunscreen that I can use that won't break me out or cause me to sunburn. I won't use any other brand.
Tara N.
Tara N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use to use this kind a lot. It's okay. Not my favorite anymore since I like to include a tanner in mine.
Chrissy B.
Chrissy B.
New Port Richey, FL
Very liquidy and not easy to put on, had to Re apply. Not my favorite, only got it because it was on sale
Sabrina W.
Sabrina W.
Glen Lyon, PA
we try to bring this everywhere we go during the summer . love the scent and it does not leave skin oily
Savana K.
Savana K.
North Las Vegas, NV
I normally use this when I work out and it protects perfectly from the sun, I would definitely recommend
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this sunblock. It comes with a spf 45 which is great for me. I would highly recommend it to all
Ivy C.
Ivy C.
Budd Lake, NJ
Worked well. I had to reapply it after swimming, but I didn't get burnt, and that's what is important.
Misty H.
Misty H.
Winston Salem, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this for my whole 36 years. It keeps me protected and I do not have to reapply alot.
Noel W.
Noel W.
Cross Lanes, WV
I've used this sunscreen before and it really worked well. my only complaint is that it's not a spray.
Amy T.
Amy T.
Mendenhall, MS
Not my favorite sunscreen lotion. Had to reapply often. Just not impressed much with this product.