Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock, UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum, SPF 45 Plus 8 fl oz (237 ml) uploaded by Macarena M.

BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Rhonda A.
Clinton, NC
Works really well and smells great too. Even my children don't mind when I want to apply some on them to protect them from the sun.
sol t.
Hollywood, FL
I dont really like it personally. It gets the job done on protection but i like the oil one better. I guess is just the feel of it
Judy T.
Mount Pleasant, PA
I have use this most of the summer. We have an Inground pool and are always around the pool and in the water. Always does it's job.
Alissa C.
Idaho Falls
Doesn't seem to hold up as good as other products. Be prepared to reapply every two hours. Not recommended when playing in water.
Carrie I.
Buford, GA
This bottle is so retro! I love it! The sunscreen is still as good as it was when I was growing up. I love the beachy smell!
Sara O.
Protects and ensures skin doesn't burn. Keep skin moisturised even when the sun is burning bright. Soft, supple and unburnt.
Rut D.
Copiague, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This sunblock protect my skin so well that i never feel pain in my skin after a long day of exposure in the beach.i like it
Stephanie D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Thus works good for me especially since I'm a redhead and have very sensitive skin so this keeps me from getting sunburned
Penelope E.
Is my favorite.

Whenever I go to the beach I take it hahahahaha is very good, it gives very good protection to your skin
Chrissie R.
Always use this when I'm out for a pool day just in case of sunburns. Always helps with getting those nice summer tans.