Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock, UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum, SPF 45 Plus 8 fl oz (237 ml) uploaded by Macarena M.

BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Aimee E.
Aimee E.
Alexandria, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's really hard to decide which brand i like better but i know over the years my dad always used Hawaiian Tropic. My pale skin can't do the sun too well so this stuff works REALLY well. Still has that lovely coco smell of sunblock that i love and really does protect your skin. It's not as waterproof as i would like but HT has the sport version for that which is also nice. Totally love this stuff and still has the same affordable price.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
I came across this when we were getting ready to leave for vacation and would be outside most of the day, it's a light formula with wonderful protection, love that it has UVA/UVB broad spectrum protection and I didn't have to apply constantly. Although it smells like all other sunscreens it didn't bug me too much, the smell fades away quick, it's not over powering. I highly recommend.
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
West Covina , CA
Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock is really great. I have one in my summer bag always. I apply this on my kids when they play sports to protect their skin and it's very effective. If we're out all day I make sure to apply it thru out the day for optimal results. I truly love the smell it's fantastic. I would recommend this product.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
biloxi, ms
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used Hawaiian Tropic sunblock in the past. I haven't really used sunblock much, even though I should as an effort of prevention. The Hawaiian Tropic worked well enough. I probably didn't reapply it when I should have. I am prone to burning when in the sun for any length of time, but I found the sunblock to work OK.
Jess K.
Jess K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I swear by this sunblock! I have freckly skin and a family history of needing to be very careful in the sun and this sunblock works. In addition to being one of my favorite scents in the world, it's never let me down and left me burnt. It's long lasting and will even keep working post - swim. Classic for a reason!
Sara M.
Sara M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this sunblock. I am very white and I do not "tan". I have to use sunblock and the sunblock I chose is this. It has never let me down. I even love the smell. Every time I smell it it instantly brings me back to the beach! I don't think there is any room for improvement. I think its an excellent product
Dasondria J.
Dasondria J.
Philadelphia, PA
I do not use sunscreen very often but this is a good product. Nothing stuck out to me. I did not end up sun burned. The packaging is decent. There are different sizes to choose from so you don't end up packing around a large bottle. If I was to purchase this product again I would buy a smaller container.
Tamatha C.
Tamatha C.
I hate to admit I dont use sunscreen like I should. I have tried this product and a few other of the Hawaiian Tropic products and will buy again. Stays on , protects , with a nice oder. The price is very reasonable. I have recommended this product and other of their products to friends and family..
Ania W.
Ania W.
Thetford
It is a good product to keep your skin safe on a hot sunny day. I love it. It absorbs well and you need just a tiny bit of it so it last for longer. I think it should be a bit cheaper. Other than that i would recommend it. It is a good value product which Everyone should have.
Violet F.
Violet F.
Bronx, NY
I think it's really good for the summer. I always get this every summer. Only thing is that where I get it is a little pricey but i don't know if it's because of the place I got it at. I also love the smell it reminds me of the beach and usually some sunblock has no scent.