BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Product description

An Amped Up touch of Hawaiian Tropical, exotic, natural flora, fruit and nut extracts... Junk yourself up with this Ultra Durable stick to help protect against UVB rays. This island blend of tropical fruits and juicy flavors is impossible to resist! Grab your stick, smear it on, and go! Dermatologist Tested Non-Migrating Moisturizing "Island Jolt" Scent Recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation as an effective UV sunscreen Net Wt .55 OZ (15.6g) - SPF 45

Torry G.
Apex, NC
Super fun and convenient sun block!!! My daughter and I each have one of these fruity sticks hooked to our swim bags! I purchased them off Amazon and was thrilled when I found out they had the clip...I didn’t realize they clipped when I ordered them. My daughter is a life guard and this way I knew she would always protect her nose because she would never leave it behind at the Pool!
Kayla A.
North Shreveport
Purchased at: Walmart
I always use this stick and sometimes a cream because I have always had my face burn if I don't and the kids because it's thick to stay put and not wash down in your eyes it's so weird I can stay out in the sun all day and I use more oil then anything else on my body and with about a spf 8 but our face and the ears would always get burned but with the stick it stays enough to protect us all
Sarah D.
Peyton , CO
I love having this hand tube! Perfect for on my backpack, purse, keychain...just anything that will be with me. Being in the mountains and closer to the sun and being outside all the time I have to protect mine and my kids skin. This helps me do that.
Marlena M.
Stafford
I love that I can keep this product in my purse or even my pocket! Don't have to worry about spilling like a bottle! So easy to use and apply on my son's face and so easy to re apply if we are out for an all-day event.
Tanner Q.
Well, long story short, this product works and it does the job. It’s not too hash on my skin or on anyone else in my family. This is the first time I’ve used this product and I defend think I would repurchase it. I bought this at CVS but I believe you can get this at Target, Walmart, Amazon.com and I think even bass pro has this.
melissa r.
A bit expensive for the size but very convenient since I tend to forget to bring sunblock with me sometimes. I love how I can just clip it on my key chain and go and not have to worry about remembering to grab an entire bottle!!
Brooke E.
Joplin
I don't burn very often except my face. I love this product because I can just clip it on my pool bag to make sure it doesn't get lost. It also works very effectively if used properly. Doesn't burn the eyes and is mess free.
Jami H.
Greensboro, NC
I LOVE this sunscreen it's absolutely perfect to keep on me in the spring and summer. I have tattoos and the fact that it's a stick helps so much when I put the top of my car down to slab on my ecposed tattoos to help keep them looking young!
Emily d.
Portland, OR
When I canvassed for PBS I would put one of these on my bag. It came in so handy during those long summer days out in who knows where trying to raise some money for public broadcasting. I never burned!
Ebony W.
Huntsville, AL
I guess it does the job. I'm African American so i really don't use sunblock that much. I feel like it works of I'm not in the water. I do hate how it turns my skin ashy after getting in the water.