Hawaiian Tropic Spray Lotion Sunscreens SPF 15

Gives you luscious-feeling skin, with that classic coconut fragrance.

Does this product come in a higher SPF?
Where can I purchase this product?
How well do you think it cools the body?
Start your review of Hawaiian Tropic Spray Lotion Sunscreens SPF 15!
Anna Claire H.
Helena, AL
This helps me get a really great tan. It has a little bit of sunscreen so it's good for those days that you are not going to stay out long.
Darlene C.
Avenel, NJ
Hawiian Topics sunscreen spray works well for my fair skin! I spray it on, spread around on my skin and I don't burn! If I'm in the sun longer than expected, I still don't burn, I may get a light tint from the sun, but no burns!
Arielle W.
Brooklyn, NY
I don’t tan anymore, but when I did this was so affordable & gave me a nice bronze glow after 1 day at the park or beach! It is not continuous spray, but works just as well. It’s a lotion when it comes out.
Tashauna S.
Martins Ferry, OH
Have used for years great for helping you get that perfect tan before that beach trip also helps with sunburn well preventing it last a while water proof so no need to reapply ever time you get out of the water
Gina C.
Cincinnati, OH - Ohio
I used to love this tanning lotion until Hawaiian Tropic came out with much lighter weight formulas. This one left me feeling greasy and attracted sand! I also wasn’t a fan of the spray pump. I did not feel like I was getting even distribution of the product.
Bianca D.
Colorado Springs, CO
I love this product I have been using it for over 15 years it smells wonderful makes me feel like I am back at the beach sleeping underneath the warm sky.
Mercedes S.
Las Vegas, NV
I wore and reapplied this product all day long while at the lake and came home red as a crab. Me, darker skinned and not prone to sunburn at all! I was being cautious because i was out on the water and this product did not help at all
Miranda W.
Portland, TN
I love using this. It helps give me that golden bronze tan. I only use this when I lay out, not swimming or during sweaty activities.
Gaby C.
Tarrytown, NY
It works amazing!! Great product! Does its job fairly! I got it at Walgreens just before heading to the beach.
Tarinae Steve C.
Maineville, OH
I highly recommend this product. it gives a nice golden tan. isn't sticky nor does it leave a gross residue. i have been using it for years and won't use anything else!