BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

🌺Kasara L.
Honey Brook, PA
This sun block works sooo good if you’re someone who is out in the sun all day long. Working, swimming, playing games or just enjoying the outdoors this product gets the job done! Not super expensive & works great!
Hailey L.
Growing up a Florida baby I was always covered in sunscreen. This product works well. It goes on easily and lasts a long time. I always keep this in my beach bag. It works even in water or sweat. I recommend it
Chandra B.
I love to have a sports sunscreen for when I’m laying out. I sweat a lot and need the protection to prevent sunburn. I love the smell as well so that’s a plus! As long as you follow directions it works great!
Lorine M.
Clifton, VA
This is a typical thick sunscreen that you really have to work in and rub into your skin. Once applied though I usually don’t reapply because the coverage is so great that even though I’m active outside it keeps great coverage.
Marina A.
Freehold , NJ
Using sunscreen is extremely important to maintain skin integrity and youth, and I recommend this sunscreen since it’s powerful, light, affordable and easy to use. Meets all my expectations from a sunscreen
Mallory J.
Raleigh, NC
I love this stuff, it works really well and smells amazing. Honestly I buy it cause of the smell but it also works well- I don’t wear sunscreen super often but I’m also really pale so when I do I need something that is going to work well and this does
Gianna W.
I use this every summer...  Great product for every type of sport.. Great looking bottle .. Beautiful packaging. Exceeded my expectations everytime I use it.. Great value not too pricey.. I always buy mine at a discount store.. Buy it again and again.. For the whole family ..
Corrie M.
Pioneer, TN
I don’t use this but my boyfriend does. He has super white skin because no matter how much he goes out he never tans. This stuff is good but you do whoever have to keep applying it constant while you’re outside to not burn.
claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
This is the only thing that I use. Why? I trust it. With fibromyalgia I have to use a sunscreen. This I have been using for a few years and it works. Don't need to say much more than that
Caroline S.
Eagleville
I don't spend too much time in the sun, but when I am soaking up some Vitamin D, this sunscreen is my go to. I know that this product will protect me from the harsh rays of the sun and also give me the Vitamins I need.