BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

A touch of Hawaiian tropical, exotic, natural flora and fruit extracts...hydrate your lips with our improved moisture-burst sun protection. very water resistant and PABA-Free, this Ski Pro formula helps provide protection from the sun's UVB/UVA rays when used as directed. Recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation as an effective UV sunscreen. Net Wt .14 OZ (4g) - Tropical Flavor

• Where can you buy this??1 Answers
  • I have never tried this product before! Looks like it wou...1 Answers
Abby H.
Hopatcong
I find this to be a highly moisturizing lipbalm. I love the scent and the taste it has. It reminds me of being on vacation. I also love that it has spf in it, so it protects me from the sun ☀️. I recommend this lipbalm for summer.
Angie H.
Fairview Hts, IL
I love using this lip balm when I'm going to be in the sun for the day. I cannot stand dry lips and not only does this keep my lips moist and soft if prevents them from getting burns as well. Cracked sunburnt lips is not fun. Has a pleasant scent and taste as well. Stays on for quite awhile too. Even while swimming I don't have to reapply very much.
Karyn R.
Coconut Creek, FL
I have been using Hawaiian Tropic Lip Balm with SPF for over 15 years. It's a beach bag essential and ALL season pocket essential. Pleasing beachy scents that even in 10 degree weather would trigger beachy memories.
Brian G.
Clackamas, OR
Everyone in our house uses the sunblock lipbalm winter or summer months. It makes your lips so soft while proteting them.
Susan B.
Rome, GA
Have to reapply every hour or so but has a good smell and flavor. It's always in our bags
Ioana O.
Saint Paul, MN
Good sunblock lip product but you do have to reapply it often. Smooth texture.
It's a good product, not my favorite lip balm, but works good to do softer my lips and protect them from the weather
Azaria A.
Minneapolis, MN
I have never tried this product before! Looks like it would work amazing! Only thing I would like to know is if that is one of the lip balms that make your lips more sandy in texture? I like smooth and exfoliating lip balms.
Where can you buy this??