BeautyFaceFacial SkincareHawaiian Tropic
Silk Hydration Weightless Sunscreen Spray - SPF 30 - 6oz

Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Weightless Sunscreen Spray - SPF 30 - 6oz

Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Weightless Sunscreen Spray - SPF 30 - 6oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Weightless Sunscreen Spray - SPF 30 - 6oz!
Mckenzie N.
Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Weightless Sunscreen Spray - SPF 30 - 6oz uploaded by Mckenzie N.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite sunscreen. I never used to wear sunscreen because of the smell. But last summer in the Outer Banks I got super burnt and had to find sunscreen that didn’t have a smell or smelled good. And this is it. I love this product and will not be able to get through summer without it. It’s a little price at $8.99 a can but it’s worth it so save your skin from being burnt
Stefani K.
N Ridgeville, OH
Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Weightless Sunscreen Spray - SPF 30 - 6oz uploaded by Stefani K.
Amazing smell! For this price this can lasts longer than the generic two packs. Only had to apply this item every few hours because I have darker skin tone and don’t burn easily. Moisturizes your skin after you apply and I will most definitely buy this item again!
Andrea L.
Easy to use, dries quickly without the sticky residue or feeling that you even have sunscreen on. And smells amazing. I like that this is moisturizing and doesn’t aggravate my skin. It’s also easy to reapply during the day because of the spray nozzle.
Robin H.
Old Bridge, NJ
Non greasy sun protection...easy to apply. Reasonably priced. Easy to find at your local supermarket or drugstore
Veronica T.
Purchased at: Amazon
Love, silky smooth, easy to spot, smells heavenly and protects my skin! Inexpensive option for the value.
Jenna D.
Davenport, IA
One of my go to sunscreens in the summer. Super lightweight, great coverage with the spray.
Kiah L.
Washington, DC
Purchased at: Target
Smells good and goes on evenly. Not too shiny and I was able to get a tan without burning. Can't speak to the waterproof element, as I rarely reapply after getting out so it doesn't seem to matter.
Bailey H.
Ringgold, GA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Amazing!!! Very light weight, 30 is a good go to! Smells amazing! Very hard to find though. I had to go to 5 different stores. I have Cherokee in me so the 30 was great and I was on beach from 10am til about 3 or 4
Shabrina R.
Sherbrooke, QC
Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Weightless Sunscreen Spray - SPF 30 - 6oz uploaded by Shabrina R.
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Weightless Sunscreen Spray - SPF 30 - 6oz Hawaiian Tropic is my all time favourite sunscreen collection!! I have so many things from the brand and ugh the smell is amazing!
Tori A.
I love this spray sunscreen only one I will continue buying it would definitely recommend for sure easy to apply and doesn't feel sticky

Looking for your answer?