BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC #14 in Facial Sunscreen

Treat your skin to the New Hawaiian Tropic® Silk Hydration Weightless Face sunscreen. It has a unique, breathable formula and hydrating ribbons with up to 12-hours of skin soothing moisturization. Plus, the breathable formula won’t clog pores, and offers broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection.

FEATURES & BENEFITS:

• Feels as if it's barely on
  • Breathable formula won't clog pores
  • Broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • 12-hour moisturization
  • Alluring tropical scent
  • Exotic tropical botanicals

• I would like to try this is hawaiian tropic silk hydratio...3 Answers
  • How much is this 4 Answers
  • Does this product stay on after swimming? If so, how ofte...17 Answers
Hawaiian Tropic® Silk Hydration Weightless SPF 30 Sunscreen
  • "I was able to try this out for free and so far it's lovely it has an amazing smell and texture . It's very hydrating to the skin and not to heavy; feels like there's barely any on " in 37 reviews
  • "Blends in well with my liquid foundation. Good for sensitive skin. Lasts for 12 hours for protection, which is usually a day at work or school or out and about. " in 20 reviews
Ariel C.
Minneapolis , MN
I recently just purchased this sunscreen from Walgreens and it is one of the best decisions I have made on sunscreen. Compared to the Ultra Sheer by Neutrogena I will pick this one every time. It truly does give you silky hydration and does not dry your skin out or make it oily. My skin is very sensitive and picky about what I put on it, so when I tried this I was very skeptical that it would break me out make me oily and all types of things. It actually kept my skin very smooth, hydrated and I didn't start to see a shine on my face until maybe 3 to 4 hours later of my first application which is great! Another amazing thing about this sunscreen is that it didn't leave a white cast on my skin! Now that is a super important because most sunscreens on me leave a white cast, which I truly do not like. This one in particular blends in with my skin tone without having a tint or a shade to the sunscreen. The scent it very light, it truly is a breathable facial sunscreen. I highly recommended sunscreen especially for the face because you truly does what it says and I definitely wouldn't recommend something that I did not like.
Mar J.
Bought this for the first time this spring and have been using it every day since. I really like this product. It is kind of a sheer coverage foundation for me, and it has a subtle, suntan lotion-beachy scent that is only noticeable when I first put it on. I have actually mixed this on occasion, with CG Ageless foundation on days when I wanted a bit more coverage, and it worked great. This product is not greasy on me and has not caused me to breakout.
Brandy R.
Rochester
I purchased this as my first time, I'm going to do my face right Sunscreen. So far I have had a good result, other than the scent reminding me of my childhood summers, I'm still able to get a nice tan and not feel heavy. I did purchase it becasue it was oil free, however I do find myself getting oilier than usual. But other than that, it has a nice color enhancing to it, and again the smell is great def worth the 5.99.
Alex M.
I bought this for our Hawaii vacation and loved it. I tend to burn easily and loved that this was a lotion and sunscreen in one so I would apply it first thing in the morning and then again after the beach. I didn’t use it on the beach since sand would collect on my skin but this was a staple for the vacation. I used the entire bottle on the trip and bought more for the lake this year
Jamie B.
Orlando, FL
Hawaiian Tropic® Silk Hydration Weightless SPF 15 Sunscreen Lotion omg not only is the packaging super cute (yeah my attention is drawn to packaging) but this stuff is amazing! I live in Florida go to the beach and water parks and I love using this stuff any SPF over 50 doesn’t work much better than 50 and below but anyway I love this stuff it’s not sticky and works great
Megan J.
This product works pretty well. It does have a scent so I’d watch out if you are sensitive to that. I like the amount of coverage. It also steps into the skin really well so it truly does feel ‘weightless’. I have no issues with a white cast nor does it interfere with my makeup application. Also glad that it has a pump and is easy to travel with/take with you.
Lacee J.
Republic, MO
This is my favorite facial sunscreen! It's thick but doesn't feel like it's clogging my pores when I put it on. It smells great but not over powering, which I appreciate since I'm putting it on my face. I do wish I could finder higher spf in it but I take what I can get. It's so so good and I highly recommend it!
Jennifer H.
West Monroe, LA
I like this sunscreen bc of the silk line. Its so smooth and makes my skin feel softer afterwards versus your typical sunscreen. It doesn’t take much and has a nice smell. I always go with 30spf bc it still always me to achieve some color which is always needed for my skin shade but keeps me from burning which is most important.
Ashley C.
Huntington Beach
This sunscreen smells great, feels silky smooth, and does its job. I recently purchased it at Walmart and used it on a beach vacation, and I loved it. I usually just buy the cheapest sunscreen, but decided to try this even though it was a few dollars more expensive. I would happily purchase it again!
Maggie P.
Mobile, AL
I love this sunscreen. It doesn’t make my skin feel all greasy. It soaks in and give me great moisture. It protects my skin well, which I need living on the gulf coast. I also LOVE the way it smells and that it’s non-aerosol. Hawaiian Tropic® Silk Hydration Weightless SPF 30 Sunscreen
Abby E.
Erie, PA
Does this product leave skin sticky and greasy? How often do you need to reapply?
Sharon M.
Peru, IN
To anyone who has used this product, does it leave your skin sticky or feel sticky after wearing it for a while? Also since there is an SPF in it, does that overpower the famous Hawaiian Tropic scent?
Aimee S.
Does this product stay on after swimming? If so, how often do you have to reapply?
Emily  K.
Does this sunscreen really make you feel moisturized?
tammie d.
Greenwich, OH
Has anyone tried this i have been wanting to try it does it stay on long and have moistuireizer in it.

back