Hawaiian Tropic® Silk Hydration Weightless SPF 15 Sunscreen Lotion 5.1 fl. oz. Pump

BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Recommended Skin Cancer Foundation Daily UseRecommended as an effective broad spectrum sunscreen. see more...

• How well does it work and does it leave any greasy or sti...6 Answers
  • How well does it work and does it leave any greasy or sti...1 Answers
  • How well does it work and does it leave any greasy or sti...1 Answers
  • "I love the Hawaiian tropics products! Especially the lovely tropical smell! I have used a few of their products (low spf tanning oil & hydrating spf lotion) and have found all of them to be amazing ⭐️⭐️⭐️" in 18 reviews
  • "I have have to use sunscreen my skin is so sensitive and i really like using Hawaiian products ." in 14 reviews
Ashley B.
Hawaiian Tropic makes the best sunscreens all around in my opinion. You can't go wrong with any of them. This is my go to because of the texture. It's weightless like foam, and non greasy which is the biggest plus! Most the ladies in my family use it and I'm sure will always.
Chandra B.
This is my favorite sunscreen I have tried this far. Before using it, I don't think I really had a "favorite". Everything from the packaging, smell and performance is really good. It smells great.
Marissa S.
Bartlesville
Love these products. No greasy feel. Doesn't clog poors. Great protection from the sun. No sunburns. Doesn't wash off right away in the water. We use it all the time at the lake in the summer! It is slightly higher then other competitors, but the quality is great!
Megan I.
Frankenmuth, MI
This is my favorite sunscreen ever! I’ve noticed that lotion sunscreens work much better than spray kinds. This is so smooth on the skin and smells really good for a sunscreen. Also, this brand has a separate face sunscreen that I enjoy too!
Bailey J.
Rapid City
This lotion first of all smells absolutely amazing. It’s so hydrating and great for our in the sun. It kept my skin protected from the sun and I still got a little tan which is always good!! I love this brand
Emmy G.
waukegan
This is my go to sunscreen I have sensitive skin and all the other ones I have tried have been too heavy for my skin and brokenMe out or gave me and irritation the smell is quite strong but I don’t mind it
Shana D.
Greenville , RI
This is literally my fave sunblock! Protection you need with smoothness and great smell! Price is reasonable and well worth the cash. Coupons are always available. I buy a bottle of this every year!
Addison C.
Monticello, IN
This hydration sunscreen is amazing! The smell is awesome and I would recommend it! I just love how light it is and it feels like you don’t have anything on your face! Really great product!
Sharaya A.
richfield
perfect for summer sensitive and dry skin it’s very gentle and light so it’s not to much on your face I have been using this for a while and so have my family and friends with different skin types love it just as much
Shelbi G.
Fishers, IN
This product is lightweight and doesn’t sweat off. You can spray it on when you get to the pool and it will last all day. The packaging is sleek and trendy and it smells good as well!