BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC #1 in After-Sun Products

AVAILABLE IN SILK HYDRATION – LEAVES SKIN FEELING REFRESHED

NEW Hawaiian Tropic® Silk Hydration Weightless After Sun Lotion is the newest member of the Silk Hydration line. This product combines hydrating ribbons infused with aloe to provide 24 hours of luxurious moisturization to skin after a relaxing day in the sun.

FEATURES & BENEFITS:
  • Ultra-Light texture
  • Non-sticky and non-greasy
  • Helps preserve your tan and nourish your skin
  • Refreshing coconut papaya fragrance
  • Dual ribbon formula infused with moisturizing lotion and aloe
  • Provides 24 hours of moisturization
  • Leaves you feeling hydrated and pampered

Reviews (2079)
  • "I love this stuff. it smells amazing and is one of the most moisturizing things around. I love the different textures of the lotion swirled throughout." in 192 reviews
  • "I received a deluxe sample/travel size of this product complimentary from Influenster in my #SurfsUpVoxBox for testing and review." in 58 reviews
  • "This stuff smells amazing.....I received it free from influenster in my voxbox but I will definitely be buying more....nice and cooling on the existing sunburn I already had." in 41 reviews
  • "This product is amazing it smells great works great and its great for your skin plus i use this all the time its amazing " in 36 reviews
  • ":) Definitely is great for putting on your skin after a long day in the sun since it has aloe in it & did I mention how good it smells?!" in 35 reviews
Emily K.
Dallas, TX
Y'ALL!!!! I'M IN LOVE! I'm a new product addict and randomly spotted this in the sunscreen aisle at Walgreens and had to have it! I'm only really into body lotion for 2 reasons, smell and smell....and if I could have a third, I guess it would be moisture (effectiveness). Although, always knowing the importance of mositurizing your skin (all of it)...with age, I'm now seeing a dramatic difference in the dryness of my body. Alot of lotions that smell wonderful usually leave a heavy greasy residue never actually absorbing....not effective! BUT say hello to something that not only smells like paradise in heaven but feels great going on (cool and light) and leaves your skin feeling baby soft without a greasy/ sticky residue! Not to mention, the packaging is pretty cool too. I'm like a child, holding my bottle up to any light to see the beautiful swirls! 😂 Hawaiian Tropic® Silk Hydration Weightless After Sun Lotion thank you for making the PERFECT everyday after shower lotion for spring/summer! If you don't have these.....you better go find some! This gem can be easily overlooked because it is in the sunscreen section. DON'T MISS OUT! Go get your bottle now!
Erin C.
This stuff is amazing for my super Irish skin! The running joke is that I walk outside and immediately get burned which is partially true. I also have really dry skin. I love that this product gives me the benefits of aloe without making me feel all sticky and keeps my skin hydrated. I have bought these in bulk for the summer and will continue to purchase. PS I do wear sunscreen I just burn no matter what I do !
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
Amazing after sun product. This is my holy grail sunburn remedy. Usually purchase at Walgreens it knocks a sunburns pain down 90%. Very moisturizing! Amazing coconut tropical smell. Aloe relaxes effected area leaving it cooling and ahhh in relief. Helps speed sunburn up so it starts to peel in no time. Amazing product. I have went through at least 5 bottles and I always repurchase. Will continue to recommend and replace others remedy with this. I have all my friends on it also. It makes the sunburn feel so much better it’s just amazing. Can be purchased at most groceries, Walmart and drug stores during the spring and summer time. Found in the skin care isle year round.
Nicole T.
Brooklyn, NY
Product goes on silky smooth. I wish it was unscented. Although the scent is pleasant, I’d prefer no scent since I usually attend dinner right after a long day in the sun. The scent was a big strong at the family bbq. It’s more of an aloe feel. Overall, this is a fantastic product, but I wish it was unscented.
Jess K.
Mineola, NY
I have used this and really liked it for mild redness after being out in the sun. However from what I’ve researched and by my own experiences, if you get a moderate to sever burn, I do not recommend lotion at all. GELS only. With lotions, they warm up when you rub them into your skin and you don’t want that especially after a burn. I’ve noticed that it sometimes stings and hurts more apply the lotion. Because this is both in one it might not be as bad but remember even if you put this in the fridge the lotion needs to get warm to blend into your skin.
Christine G.
Jackson , NJ
I stock up with this in May so I have it all summer!! Great after a long day in the sun...really quenches your skin and relieves sun burn. I use this also after I shower for moisturized skin that smells like coconut and mango!! It’s my absolute favorite lotion in the summer.
Erin T.
Prattville, AL
I live for this after sun moisturizer. It really leaves the skin hydrated and soft while also smelling amazing. The smell of products like these really makes a difference to me especially if you have spent a lot of time in the sun. Your skin needs some pampering.
Nordeliz H.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Hawaiian Tropic® Silk Hydration Weightless After Sun Lotion
I don’t go anywhere without this product! Its amazing how much this works. You feel the difference on the next day. It dries fast, feels refreshing and a little cool. The smell is very nice and perfect for summer mood. Ive notice that I stay tan longer when using it. I always have it on beach days, road-trips, pool time or any time that I know Im taking more sun than usual. It feels a little expensive for me but is definitely worth it!
Carla M.
Goodyear, AZ
Keeps my skin moisturized after long days in the sun, smells great, isn’t too thick and helps keep my tan lasting long without my skin getting dry or peeling. Important product to keep around in the summer. Also helps soothe burnt skin
Bailey T.
Milton, VT
I LIVE for this product! This is the only thing that keeps me from getting burns after being in the sun. So refreshing and it smells amazing! I've repurchased this so many times and will continue to do so! Super cooling on your skin.
Brittany B.
Is this safe to use on sunburnt skin or is it just for skin hydration after a day at the beach?
Mariangel G.
Does this really takes away the pain?
Darlene C.
Does it leave your skin smooth not sticky?
Denise C.
Berwyn, IL
I really did not like this product and am surprised at how many people give it an A rating. Does anyone feel pressured to give it a good rating since you got it in your Voxbox? Or did you honestly enjoy it? Just curious.
Ginny J.
Irvine, CA
Is this product only for body or is it safe to use on my face as well?