Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Weightless After Sun Lotion

Hawaiian Tropics Silk Hydration Weightless Lotion is now available in an after sun formula. Hawaiian Tropics Silk Hydration Weightless After Sun Lotion is formulated to help preserve your tan and nourish your skin.

Does this work for sensitive skin? What is the scent?
Im still going to use this in the fall and winter The Sun still rise everyday ?
Start your review of Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Weightless After Sun Lotion!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I love this stuff. it smells amazing and is one of the most moisturizing things around. I love the different textures of the lotion swirled throughout.” in reviews
“I received a deluxe sample/travel size of this product complimentary from Influenster in my #SurfsUpVoxBox for testing and review.” in reviews
“This stuff smells amazing.....I received it free from influenster in my voxbox but I will definitely be buying more....nice and cooling on the existing sunburn I already had.” in reviews
“This product is amazing it smells great works great and its great for your skin plus i use this all the time its amazing ” in reviews
“:) Definitely is great for putting on your skin after a long day in the sun since it has aloe in it & did I mention how good it smells?!” in reviews
Middletown, DE
Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Weightless After Sun Lotion uploaded by Kate G.
Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Weightless After Sun Lotion uploaded by Kate G.
My husband and I love this! We always bring a travel size with us on every trip. I use this even when I’m not in the sun. It really moisturizes and quenches my skin. It’s a mix of lotion and aloe so it’s not sticky. It’s smooth and creamy and smells amazing like all of their products. This is my go to for after sun though because I hate when my skin sticks together from aloe. Check department stores like marshalls and tjmaxx to get a good deal on this product!
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Weightless After Sun Lotion uploaded by Lacey W.
Purchased at: Target
I love this stuff I use to get a different brand because of price but I feel this one is the best I have light skin and burn really easily Hawaiian tropic feel instantly cooling and last for a long time you dong have to reapply over and over because it’s thick enough to keep the cool in while still soaking into skin, it feel soft after I’ve used it just as lotion before and top everything it smells great.  tip - keep it in the fridge so it’s really cold when you put it on.
Missouri City, TX
My favorite of all time. Smells like a tropical paradise and it has ribbons of gel swirled in so it really gives that cooling effect to the skin. It is so moisturizing and what I love is that it absorbs quickly into the skin so you don't feel that lotion greasy feeling. TIP: put it in the mini fridge in your hotel room or house so it really cools your sun kissed skin down. You can find this anywhere they sell Hawaiin Tropic sunscreen!
Melville, NY
I absolutely love this lotion.  My favorite aspects are the way my skin feels after and the way it smells.  I use this when I want to treat myself with something more substantial than aloe vera and I think it really achieves the same result if not a better one than using the traditional aloe vera.  It's perfect for sun kissed skin and even slightly sunburnt skin (yes i've been there before too).  Highly recommend
Manteca, CA
Excellent product. As a lifelong fair skinned sunburn victim I have tried everything and this is by far the best for skin after a day outside. They have come a long way since the days of that nasty sticky green stuff that had the funky smell. This stuff smells great, dries quickly, and smells really good. It’s more like lotion and isn’t sticky at all. I use it even when I’m not in the sun.
Sugar Land, TX
As someone who is very fair-skinned, even SPF 50 and reapplication can't always save me from the sun and burning. But, I love this for the light-medium burns you may get on your arms or legs. However, if you get a relatively bad burn or one that hurts to have clothing touch, this isn't for you as it lacks any of the soothing/menthol properties of after sun gels.
This stuff is a god scent during the summer! It is a lotion and gel mix that is cooling and smells amazingly tropical! After spending a day in the sun this is the perfect pick me up! It also preserves the nice tan you get by helping the healing process! It’s a perfect price point and one bottle can last the whole summer! I highly highly recommend!
Kissimmee, FL
This smells like artificial coconut with shea butter. Thats typical. It moisturizes but its pretty heavy. It also doesnt seem to soak into your skin that well. Its just an oily layer on top of your skin. It does soothe a sun burn even if its a slight burn. It wasnt expensive so it may work for you. I just hated the texture it left on my skin.
Belton, SC
Smells nice and is lightweight, but it's not really any better or worse for after sun care than any other lotion.  I bought it because I love Hawaiian Tropic sunscreen and it's really affordable, but thanks to the sunscreen I don't get burned or need extra hydration.  Neither good nor bad for me, but just not  needed.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love this lotion after tanning in the sun at the beach! It smells so amazing and is super soothing. I have a sensitivity to the sun so every time I have a sunburn I use this on top of straight aloe and it works wonderful! It doesn’t leave a residue like aloe gel and keeps the skin super moisturized while also soothing the skin.

115 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
nyc
il y a 19 jours
Olympia Z. • il y a 17 jours
Yes! I usually buy a few for the whole summer