Jamie J.
Farmington, NY
How well do you think that the SPF works, and how long does it last?
samantha c.
samantha c.
Fenton, MO
11 months, 3 weeks ago
this product worked very well for me I did not get a sunburn I applied it ever 3 hours.
Jane K.
Jane K.
Hantsport, NS
11 months, 3 weeks ago
I reapplied every 2 hours, it smells great!
Blissful B.
Blissful B.
Lincoln Park, NJ
1 year, 4 months ago
I think the spf works good, but theres really no way of knowing, and it depends on what you're doing and you're skin type.
Kathleen K.
Kathleen K.
Columbus, OH
1 year, 4 months ago
It definitely depends on your skin type. Personally, spf 12 is not strong enough to protect my skin. I usually buy the same version on spf 35 and that's perfect.
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Harrisonburg, VA
1 year, 5 months ago
I think it works super well! I burn pretty easily and reapply sunscreen about once every hour. I eventually leave the beach with a nice glow instead of bad burn. It lasts about 45 minutes I think!
Autumn E.
Autumn E.
Ruskin, FL
1 year, 5 months ago
I think it works really well. I live in Florida and use this. I reapply about every 45 minutes because I don't want to burn.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
1 year, 5 months ago
In my personal opinion, the SPF works great only as long as you RE APPLY. I have gotten burned very badly by only applying once or twice in one day. You need to stay on top of it and apply as needed as often as needed. If you are light skinned I would reapply once an hour or every 45 minutes. If you are darker every two hours should be sufficient.
DaRee Z.
DaRee Z.
Castaic, CA
1 year, 5 months ago
For me I have really pale and sensitive skin. It worked great for me & I love this product, however I would recommend reapply every 2 hours.
Erin M.
Erin M.
1 year, 5 months ago
I am sure everyone is different. I usually apply it twice a beach day. it smells nice and doesn't seem to be oily.
LaQuana S.
LaQuana S.
Philadelphia, PA
1 year, 5 months ago
Anytime I go away I use this not only as a SPF Sunscreen but to keep my skin hydrated. It works very well, especially when I traveled to Mexico and DR it last me pretty much all day. When I went swimming, that was the only time I reapplied.