Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Sunscreen LotionInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

With its ultra-luxurious hydrating silk ribbons, Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration™ Lotion Sunscreen nourishes and pampers skin while providing broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection, and 12-hour moisturization when out in the sun. see more...

• Does anyone with acne prone/ sensitive skin use this on their fac...2 Answers
  • Is this oily on face after application?2 Answers
  • Earn $259/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Christina T.
Copperas Cove, TX
Review for: SPF 30
Hawaiian tropic has always been one of my top favorite brands of sunscreen. This particular one is tops for me especially, it feels amazing on my skin and I can’t even tell that I’m wearing sunscreen. It is a bit pricey but is totally worth every penny if you ask me, if last for a while and makes your skin feel amazing.
Grace H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh my god I love this so much. It smells amazing and it melts right into your skin. I wish this came with a higher spf though as I am very pale and like to use at least 50 spf. I did try applying a spray sunscreen over this a few times with a higher spf for better protection and the lotion kinda pilled up a bit on my skin but that’s not a problem with the product, it’s only because I applied a different sunscreen on top. I really like using this right after I go in the ocean and dry off as my skin is also very dry and this brings back some moisture to my skin. Highly recommend.
Vanessa G.
Palmhurst
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this lotion as a moisturizer after i would wash my face with the african black soap so my face wouldnt me too dry . This lotion has sunscreen and smells pretty good !i havent boughten it in a few monthes but i will soon!
Jerilyn M.
Arlington, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite thing about this sunblock is the scent! It smells so amazing! I feel like I’m on a tropical island when I wear it. I love it so much. It’s long lasting and keeps me from getting sunburned every summer!
Alyssa D.
Rochester, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Hawaiian tropic! It smells very good and really does hydrate and protect my skin from the sun. It does it's job very well. One thing that got to me was it's a little more pricy than other sunscreens and it gets the job done just as well. And then I felt like it attracted more bees to me as it does have a good scent! Other than that I love using the sunscreen when I have the money for it!
Karen J.
Boise, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product, it's lightweight it smells amazing and pretty good SPF 30. It's not sticky which is why I like it and don't get sunburns when I use it. Maybe they could use a higher SPF but other wise I like everything about it. I also like the packaging, nice and sleek.
Savannah O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Recently switched from my favorite Neutrogena sunscreen to this. I love the smell of this sunscreen and it literally goes on like lotion. It absorbs quickly. My old favourite sunscreen when I would reapply frequently would start to have a greasy feel. This does not. The smell is fantastic though and it doesn't even smell like the typical sunscreen smell.🌴❤️
Abbey G.
Charleston
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite sunscreen ever! Smells dreamy and has a cute container! Comes in multiple different sizes which is nice too! Affordable and works well! Keeps me from getting burnt but still allows me to get a tan! I've gotten it at target before but I know other stores carry it!
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my pool day life savor!!!i love this sun screen it goes on super smooth just like regular lotion it smells great and does wonders for your skin! This one is by far my favorite and I'd highly recommend to use this on a day in the sun or at the pool to protect your skin!
Giselle R.
Paterson, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely loved this sunscreen. It feel great and nourishing on the skin. My favorite part was that it contained little sparkles in it to give your skin something a little extra. Also has a wonderful scent.
Jaye W.
Masontown, PA
Would anyone recommend this?
Carol B.
Schenectady, NY
Does anyone know where I can find this for a good price?
Kelli C.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am super nervous about breaking out by using this... Is it ok for your face?
Jamie J.
Farmington, NY
How well do you think that the SPF works, and how long does it last?
Amy P.