Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Sunscreen LotionInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC #2 in Body Sunscreen

With its ultra-luxurious hydrating silk ribbons, Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration™ Lotion Sunscreen nourishes and pampers skin while providing broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection, and 12-hour moisturization when out in the sun. see more...

• Does anyone with acne prone/ sensitive skin use this on t...2 Answers
  • Is this oily on face after application?2 Answers
  • Earn $259/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Ariel G.
This sunscreen is the best I’ve tried hands down I usually go for the highest SPF which is 50 for me and I tend to get real tan over summer and sun burnt with this sunscreen my skin didn’t get dry or oily although I have pretty normal skin. But being affordable it’s worth it. Definitely would recommend.
Yajaira P.
Pascagoula, MS
I liked it somewhat. But personally I wouldn't go out and buy it. Used it because I had forgotten mine thats all. Left me feeling all oily maybe it had been something done to it by someone else. Maybe i might be willing to give it a second chance but not outta my pocket that's for sure
Taylor D.
Leoma, TN
I have dry skin even in the summer time so this is always a must for me. We take cruises often and this will always be the first thing I pack. Not only do I like it but it's $15 on a cruise ship and $5 at Walmart haha this leaves my skin hydrated, smelling good, and gives some spf.
Areli C.
Manassas, VA
I absolutely do not like this sunscreen. I felt like it wasn't worth what I spent on it. It does get the job done however, but it sits on top of your skin and doesn't really absorb well. For the price, it's not the absolutely worst thing in the world. I would recommend other sunscreens however.
Grace H.
Oh my god I love this so much. It smells amazing and it melts right into your skin. I wish this came with a higher spf though as I am very pale and like to use at least 50 spf. I did try applying a spray sunscreen over this a few times with a higher spf for better protection and the lotion kinda pilled up a bit on my skin but that’s not a problem with the product, it’s only because I applied a different sunscreen on top. I really like using this right after I go in the ocean and dry off as my skin is also very dry and this brings back some moisture to my skin. Highly recommend.
Sadies V.
I'm in love with practically every single lotion from this brand, especially the coconut! These lotions are very moisturizing and you do not have to worry about getting rashes.....or the product not working anymore, because I have had trouble in the past with other lotions from other brands.
Amanda G.
Kenosha, WI
Love this stuff! I use it every summer, it smells wonderful and it’s super moisturizing and hydrating! Easily my favorite sunscreen brand, I look forward to using it every time I sit in the sun. Helps me achieve a beautiful tan while still being safe!
Gaelen K.
Westminster, MD
This stuff smells amazing which is a big deal to me because I hate the smell of sunscreen so much. This smells like coconuts and the tropics! It also makes the skin look glowy and hydrated which is great for the beach! Obviously it prevents sunburn as well!
Csilla K.
Caribou
I love Hawaiian Tropic Sunscreen Lotion. It smells like the tanning oil and it works really well and has kept me feeling moisturized while also protected from the sun. "I wish they would make shampoo or even a bodyspray that smelled as good as this. <3
Nataliya s.
Auburn, WA
Jaye W.
Masontown, PA
Would anyone recommend this?
Carol B.
Schenectady, NY
Does anyone know where I can find this for a good price?
Jamie J.
Farmington, NY
How well do you think that the SPF works, and how long does it last?
Kelli C.
Dallas, TX
I am super nervous about breaking out by using this... Is it ok for your face?
Amy C.