Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Sunscreen LotionInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC #1 in Body Sunscreen

With its ultra-luxurious hydrating silk ribbons, Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration™ Lotion Sunscreen nourishes and pampers skin while providing broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection, and 12-hour moisturization when out in the sun. see more...

• Does anyone with acne prone/ sensitive skin use this on their fac...2 Answers
  • Is this oily on face after application?2 Answers
  • Earn $259/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Grace H.
Oh my god I love this so much. It smells amazing and it melts right into your skin. I wish this came with a higher spf though as I am very pale and like to use at least 50 spf. I did try applying a spray sunscreen over this a few times with a higher spf for better protection and the lotion kinda pilled up a bit on my skin but that’s not a problem with the product, it’s only because I applied a different sunscreen on top. I really like using this right after I go in the ocean and dry off as my skin is also very dry and this brings back some moisture to my skin. Highly recommend.
Yajaira P.
Pascagoula, MS
I liked it somewhat. But personally I wouldn't go out and buy it. Used it because I had forgotten mine thats all. Left me feeling all oily maybe it had been something done to it by someone else. Maybe i might be willing to give it a second chance but not outta my pocket that's for sure
Lauren J.
Orlando, FL
It sounds silly that I have a favorite sunscreen but I always choose this over generic. It’s gentle on my skin and leaves a nice finish. It’s not greasy and it leaves my skin glowing. This sunscreen smells so good and keeps my skin protected! When living in the sunshine state it’s incredibly important to me that I use spf every day ☀️
Allison P.
Littleton, NC
I absolutely love this suntan lotion. This product smells amazing it smells like oranges and summer and I absolutely love it. It’s more on the expensive side but it’s totally worth it. It goes on so smooth and it feels so light weight and is my go to suntan lotion every summer. I highly recommend this product so much it’s so worth it!
Taylor D.
Leoma, TN
I have dry skin even in the summer time so this is always a must for me. We take cruises often and this will always be the first thing I pack. Not only do I like it but it's $15 on a cruise ship and $5 at Walmart haha this leaves my skin hydrated, smelling good, and gives some spf.
Kimberly D.
Killeen, TX
My favorite!
It smells amazing and keeps my pale skin from burning. Sometimes I can even get a small can out of using this sunscreen. It's my gok to always, I try too stay stocked on it.
It's not sticky. Goes on nice. And gives your skin a nice little golden/sparkly shine.
Sydney D.
Ronkonkoma, NY
Love this product. Just a little coverage which allows you to get color without burning. The smell is so classic, that’s why I usually buy this brand. I like to apply my sunscreen I feel the spray doesn’t evenly coat. Plus it’s like a moisturizer in the off season!
Sydney E.
Plano, TX
This is my favorite sunscreen! It smells amazing, unlike most sunscreens on the market. It also doesn’t feel as thick and oily as other sunscreens, which is a huge plus! I never ended up with a sunburn after using it and definitely plan to use it next summer.
Clarissa M.
Plant city, FL
Smells great it doesn't burn your eyes once you get wet and it gets in your face which is a good thing because i hate my eyes burning it ruins the fun and makes you want to cry but this saves you from that because it don't burn just don't put it directly in ur eyes
Allyson C.
Oh how I love how this smells. This truly transports me back to my Hawaiian vacation a few years ago with the amazing coconut scent. I have very fair skin and I don’t burn too easily with this sunscreen, but sometimes the sun still manages to get through it!
Jaye W.
Masontown, PA
Would anyone recommend this?
Carol B.
Schenectady, NY
Does anyone know where I can find this for a good price?
Jamie J.
Farmington, NY
How well do you think that the SPF works, and how long does it last?
Kelli C.
Dallas , TX
I am super nervous about breaking out by using this... Is it ok for your face?
Amy C.