Jamie J.
Farmington, NY

How well do you think that the SPF works, and how long does it last?

samantha c.
samantha c.
Fenton, MO
1 year, 7 months ago
this product worked very well for me I did not get a sunburn I applied it ever 3 hours.
Jane K.
Jane K.
Hantsport, NS
1 year, 7 months ago
I reapplied every 2 hours, it smells great!
Blissful B.
Blissful B.
Lincoln Park, NJ
2 years ago
I think the spf works good, but theres really no way of knowing, and it depends on what you're doing and you're skin type.
Kathleen K.
Kathleen K.
Columbus, OH
2 years ago
It definitely depends on your skin type. Personally, spf 12 is not strong enough to protect my skin. I usually buy the same version on spf 35 and that's perfect.
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Johnstown, PA
2 years ago
I think it works super well! I burn pretty easily and reapply sunscreen about once every hour. I eventually leave the beach with a nice glow instead of bad burn. It lasts about 45 minutes I think!
Autumn E.
Autumn E.
ruskin, FL
2 years ago
I think it works really well. I live in Florida and use this. I reapply about every 45 minutes because I don't want to burn.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
2 years ago
In my personal opinion, the SPF works great only as long as you RE APPLY. I have gotten burned very badly by only applying once or twice in one day. You need to stay on top of it and apply as needed as often as needed. If you are light skinned I would reapply once an hour or every 45 minutes. If you are darker every two hours should be sufficient.
DaRee Z.
DaRee Z.
Castaic, CA
2 years ago
For me I have really pale and sensitive skin. It worked great for me & I love this product, however I would recommend reapply every 2 hours.
Erin M.
Erin M.
2 years, 1 month ago
I am sure everyone is different. I usually apply it twice a beach day. it smells nice and doesn't seem to be oily.
LaQuana S.
LaQuana S.
Philadelphia, PA
2 years, 1 month ago
Anytime I go away I use this not only as a SPF Sunscreen but to keep my skin hydrated. It works very well, especially when I traveled to Mexico and DR it last me pretty much all day. When I went swimming, that was the only time I reapplied.