BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC #6 in Body Sunscreen

With its ultra-luxurious hydrating silk ribbons, Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration™ Lotion Sunscreen nourishes and pampers skin while providing broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection, and 12-hour moisturization when out in the sun.

• Does anyone with acne prone/ sensitive skin use this on t...2 Answers
  • Is this oily on face after application?2 Answers
  • Earn $259/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Stephanie M.
This is my favorite sunscreen lotion. It smells really pleasant and unlike other sunscreens, this one smells nice! Once you apply it, it makes your skin feel so soft and silky. Although the SPF is only 12 it still allows you to get a nice tan. I really really like this product!
Michelle M.
Oxford, MS
This sunscreen isn’t the best. Yes it hydrates, but that’s about all it does. It smells amazing, but for the price I don’t think I would ever buy it again, unless I had to. I finished the bottle fairly quick so i was happy about that.
Riley S.
Loveeee this stuff, it works so good, also it smells good! I used it all summer long and only had sun burn once or twice! Also it is affordable, and the money I spent on it was worth it, it last a long time and I highly recommend it.
Hawaiian Tropic is my favorite brand for any out in the sun products. It doesn’t dry my skin out and it’s very effective in protecting my skin. It’s very affordable and I would definitely recommend. It also smells amazing!
Ariel G.
This sunscreen is the best I’ve tried hands down I usually go for the highest SPF which is 50 for me and I tend to get real tan over summer and sun burnt with this sunscreen my skin didn’t get dry or oily although I have pretty normal skin. But being affordable it’s worth it. Definitely would recommend.
Emma D.
This sunscreen is awesome! It smells great and makes your skin so soft after applying. Another benefit to this product is it soaks in quickly and isn't greasy like some other sun screen products. The only thing I dislike about this product is if I get a lower SPF value such as 15 or 30 I seem to get burned more easily than other sun screen brands if not applied often enough.
Jen K.
Favorite sun tan lotion by far. It smells absolutely amazing and is long-lasting. You still want to apply it every couple of hours but it is one of the most reliable brands I have purchased and will continue to recommend. I purchased it at Walmart for an affordable price. Would highly recommend to someone who does not want an oily sun tan lotion.
Yajaira P.
Pascagoula, MS
I liked it somewhat. But personally I wouldn't go out and buy it. Used it because I had forgotten mine thats all. Left me feeling all oily maybe it had been something done to it by someone else. Maybe i might be willing to give it a second chance but not outta my pocket that's for sure
Kristen C.
st petersburg
I love this sunscreen because it makes my skin feel really soft while also giving it a nice shimmer when it’s on. I’ve never gotten a burn while using it, it’s easy to apply and unlike a lot of other sunscreens it has a nice light scent that’s not too over powering. I wish they would make it in a bigger bottle 🤷🏻‍♀️
Areli C.
Manassas, VA
I absolutely do not like this sunscreen. I felt like it wasn't worth what I spent on it. It does get the job done however, but it sits on top of your skin and doesn't really absorb well. For the price, it's not the absolutely worst thing in the world. I would recommend other sunscreens however.
Jaye W.
Masontown, PA
Would anyone recommend this?
Carol B.
Schenectady, NY
Does anyone know where I can find this for a good price?
Jamie J.
Farmington, NY
How well do you think that the SPF works, and how long does it last?
Kelli C.
Dallas, TX
I am super nervous about breaking out by using this... Is it ok for your face?
Amy C.