BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Hawaiian tropic silk hydration faces lotion-SPF 30. Hawaiian tropic silk hydration faces provides 12 hours of long lasting moisture with hydrating ribbons of silk protein and shea butter. Hawaiian tropic silk hydration faces is specifically formulated...

• Where did you buy your Hawaiian Tropic® Silk Hydration O...1 Answers
  • Does it work?? Idk3 Answers
  • Is this good for someone with oily/acne-prone skin?2 Answers
Hawaiian Tropic® Silk Hydration Oil Free SPF 30 Face Sunscreen
  • "I love this sunscreen it is so lightweight on my skin and I know it is doing its job protecting my skin. This is perfect for how sensitive my skin it is doesn't irritate my skin." in 18 reviews
  • "I received this product for reviewing purposes from CrowdTap and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Like I can't emphasize it enough. I was looking to pick up an SPF for my face when I received this. It 100% lives up to his claim to be Weightless and not clog pores. I have highly sensitive skin and this caused no issues or breakouts. The smell is divine like a perfect beach day. It goes on oily but within a few minutes it will sink into your skin. It's so moisturizing that I've tossed my daily moisturizer and just use this under my primer. It's awesome because it protects my skin and moisturizes. I will continue to repurchase this again and again." in 15 reviews
Christain S.
Greensboro, NC
I can't live without this product. It truly is weightless, and didn't clog my pores or cause me to break out. It has a really light tropical-type smell that isn't overpowering at all. The pump-style top makes it easy to apply. It didn't make me feel oily, which is what I was concerned about. It didn't burn at all either. Overall a wonderful product that I will always keep on hand.
Taryn H.
Grand Blanc, MI
I use this product when I go to the boat and ride my jet ski I used almost every product you could think of and still get Burt because my face would get splashed with water and the sun screen would wash off! With this product it doesn’t wash off in just water i love this I love the fact My face doesn’t feel like a crisp potato 😂 If you need a great sunscreen for the beach this would be your go to I love this stuff! My all time fav!!!
Miranda F.
Fargo, ND
I really like how it feels like you barely have any sunscreen on at all!

It keeps my skin moisturized for 12 hour while protecting against UV rays!

The pump works great!

My favorite thing about this is definitely the scent! There is something about the fragrance of being somewhere tropical! It definitely has a nostalgic feeling of being a kid again!
Christy M.
Nice face spf. My only complaint is that it will burn your eyes if it accidentally runs or you run your eyes afterwards. Provides solid protection from sun to prevent premature aging. Won't clog pores or cause breakouts.
Olivia R.
Hialeah, FL
BEST SUNSCREEN YOU CAN BUY! I have sensitive fair-skin & burn easily in the sun. I bought this at CVS. I wanted a sun screen that wasn’t oily, white, worked well under makeup and didn’t smell like sunscreen. THIS SUNSCREEN IS THE BOMB.COM! It is SUPER hydrating, NOT at all oily, smells DELICIOUS, and works AMAZINGLY under makeup. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this sunscreen. I have not stopped using it every since. DISCLAIMER: I went to my local carnival fair during the summer—I live in Florida—from 12p.m. to 6:30p.m. I applied this in the morning and then put on my makeup. When I got home; I did not have one sun mark or burn on my face. I ONLY applied it on ONCE—underneath my makeup—for the entire day; it was sunny and hot. This sunscreen is amazing & so is this company. I HIGHLY recommend this product!
Ashley 💫.
I purchased this product because I only ever get burnt on my face, but I was worried that it would clog my pores. However, I was pleasantly surprised at how weightless it felt and that it didn’t clog or irritate my sensitive skin. Affordable and works great for sun protection. 10/10
Ally S.
Richmond, VA
I have used a ton of face sunscreens and this has been my favorite. I purchased this at Walmart. It really does feel weightless on my skin. It’s 12 hour protection UVA/UVB protection. My favorite thing about this is it in non pore clogging!
MICOL M.
LOS ANGELES
Love love love this face sun screen. Really smooth with a little shimmer to it. Which it makes my skin glow and look healthy even with no makeup. It’s really light and avoids you to get sunburnt! And it smell delicious!!!!!!!!!!!
Gabby J.
I love this face sunscreen. It works well with my skin since it oil free so I have no breakouts. It is so gentle but it gets the job done. And it is priced at a good point! Will continue to purchase this for me and my family.
Miranda L.
Klamath Falls, OR
I bought this but was skeptical in doing so. I use face lotion with SPF everyday, so I didn’t think I needed sunscreen for my face. The first time I used this I was pleasantly surprised, my face did not get oily and it smelled great! The price was a little higher than sunscreen, but knowing that it was specifically for faces I didn’t mind. I used a bottle all summer long and still have some left over, I WILL be buying a new bottle for this summer.
Ana M.
Antioch, CA
Does it work?? Idk
Kendall K.
Is this good for someone with oily/acne-prone skin?
Gabie C.
Chino, CA
Any other person that's not really able to wear sunblock because it travels to their eyes use this? I don't wear any sunblock on my face, well at all because it ends up going into my eyes and it irritates them within an hour. Hoping to find something that works for me
Adisa J.
Clackamas, OR
What does this smell like?
Crissy L.
Where did you buy your Hawaiian Tropic® Silk Hydration Oil Free SPF 30 Face Sunscreen and how much did you spend💰💱?