Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

influenster

JOIN NOW

Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen

Highlights
  • I can lay outside for about 20 minutes with it and I notice my skin is silky, not dry and smells great all day! in 77 reviews.

• It smells amazing and being a fair skinned redhead I've never had problems with burning wearing this unlike other sunscreens in 44 reviews.

• Most sunscreens break me out even though they claim to be hypoallergenic, but this one works great with my skin. in 32 reviews.

• It smells good but doesn't attract bugs and it leaves me with a very nice tan at the end of the day. in 30 reviews.

• Since I am out in the summer for many hours a day during the summer this has been a really good product for me. in 21 reviews.

0 character used

Write Review
    HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Elaine L.
    Elaine L.

3 influensters found this helpful

I first used Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen last year. I loved the smell, texture and how it made my skin feel during and after using it. It doesn't leave a filmy feeling to your skin and as a bonus the entire family like the smell.

Himashi A.
    Himashi A.

2 influensters found this helpful

I use primarily on my sons' faces when they go out and play. For their bodies the spray is nice, easy to apply and quick, but I wanted something more for their faces, necks and ears.

We were originally using a cream, and though it worked, it was heavy and rubbing it in was always a pain when the boys are jumping around itching to go back outside. So, I heard about this lotion I thought this would be perfect for them.

And it is! It has a wonderful smell, though to be honest, the boys could care less, but I like it, sort of a lighter, beachy smell. It isn't that heavy coconut smell of sunscreen old, this has a light very pleasing scent to it.

It's light, making it easy to spread onto their faces quickly. No more rubbing, and rubbing, and rubbing to get it to absorb, this does the job quickly and relatively cleanly.

There's also no oily film on your hands either, something I never liked.

We have used this for almost two weeks straight, and so far no burns, no complaining of stinging eyes as they sweat.

Sunscreen isn't cheap and at $8.50 for six ounces this follows suit, but it's very worth it in my book. We are getting ready to head to the Caribbean, and I am already stocking up!

Amber M.
    Amber M.

2 influensters found this helpful

No burn and smells wonderful. Didn't feel all caked on or greasy like most sunscreens and my skin was actually moisturized.

Jessica H.
    Jessica H.

1 influenster found this helpful

I officially LOVE this sunscreen lotion combo! I'm really picky when it comes to a moisturizer. I have tattoos so I am always looking for a product that moisturizes while also protection from the sun. I received this product as a prize in a brand challenge box and was so pleased with the results. First off, it smells amazing. It's not overpowering but still leaves a nice scent. It comes in a variety of coverage ranging from 12spf to 50spf and lasts up to 12 hours. It left my skin feeling silky smooth and moisturized VERY well. On top of that, you know you're protecting your skin. Even better--it's SUPER affordable! Hands down, I'll continue to use this product!

Alejandra F.
    Alejandra F.

1 influenster found this helpful

I thoroughly enjoyed using Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen. SPF 30 was the perfect amount of protection for me. I used it everyday while I was in California. From lounging around the pool or hanging out at the beach, even to driving around in a convertible it protected my skin. The added bonus with this product is that it smells great. Since I didn't take perfume with me on vacation, I just applied this as my moisturizing lotion when I got out of the shower and I was good to go. The great thing about Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration is that it doesn't smell or feel like typical sunscreen so you can actually use it just as a moisturizer.

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Jaye W.
    Jaye W.

Would anyone recommend this?

56 answers May 15 - 2014 - 12:56 p.m.
    selina c.
    selina c.

I am very white complected and Turn red like an apple every time I go to the beach, But this product really does help, and smells really good :)

3 answers Apr 23 - 2014 - 1:13 p.m.
    Carol B.
    Carol B.

Does anyone know where I can find this for a good price?

25 answers Aug 08 - 2013 - 11:04 p.m.
    Christy O.
    Christy O.

Does this have any self tanner in it?

1 answer Apr 27 - 2015 - 2:19 p.m.
    Casey Z.
    Casey Z.

How do you feel about the coverage? How often do you have to re=apply?

6 answers Sep 18 - 2014 - 2:53 p.m.
    maria c.
    maria c.

Love this, do you?

5 answers Aug 24 - 2014 - 10:46 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION