0 character used

Add Picture
HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
Cheryl K.

1 influenster found this helpful

I love this sunscreen. I always used to use the blue bottle of sport sunscreen (don't remember the brand) and thought it was the best thing ever until I received a sample of this. This product has ribbons that makes your skin smooth while protecting your skin against the sun. It feels so moisturizing and doesn't make your skin feel squeaky and dry while protecting it against the sun. This is the only sunscreen I use on my skin now. It's amazing!!!

Shamiza D.

1 influenster found this helpful

I wear sunscreen year round and especially when I know I will be spending hours outdoors but I don't like most sunscreen because they have that smell, if you wear sunscreen I know what I mean and also they tend to dry skin out and leave a white residue. Well this sunscreen is great. It smells good, it hydrates, and no white residue or look, it's like apply regular moisturizing lotion. On top of all that it has spf 30. Love it.

Kelsey R.

1 influenster found this helpful

I keep a small travel bottle of this in my backpack. I burn easily, and I sit outside often on campus. It smells and feels really good on. It's fairly hydrating without the oily-ness sunscreen typically has. It has protected my well. I typically sit on my campus' quad for no longer than 2 hours and I've never reapplied, never burned. I have never tried around water.

marie A.

1 influenster found this helpful

this is the only SPF i use all over my body. it is the best one i have used. i lobe the packaging, very easy for traveling on beach trips. . . or even to just have around the house. i get mine from walmart, but i have also saw this almost anywhere. it smells so good!! and hydrates my skin so perfectly . i always buy this and will continue to buy forever!!

Dina W.

1 influenster found this helpful

I can't even begin to describe how much I love this sunscreen. Besides the fact that it smells amazing, it is actually super moisturizing and feels more like a moisturizer than a greasy, oily feeling sunscreen. Your skin feels normal- none of that sticky, oily sunscreen feel, but it protects you from the sun just as well.

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
Danielle D.
Danielle D.

Do you find that this is oily when applied ?

3 answersNov 29 - 2015 - 9:49 a.m.
glenda b.
glenda b.

I am looking for a sunscreen that I can use daily but still get a great tan with?? also, I hate the oily feeling some leave behind...what are the thoughts on this one?

2 answersSep 27 - 2015 - 12:30 a.m.
Jaye W.
Jaye W.

Would anyone recommend this?

58 answersMay 15 - 2014 - 12:56 p.m.
selina c.
selina c.

I am very white complected and Turn red like an apple every time I go to the beach, But this product really does help, and smells really good :)

3 answersApr 23 - 2014 - 1:13 p.m.
Carol B.
Carol B.

Does anyone know where I can find this for a good price?

25 answersAug 08 - 2013 - 11:04 p.m.
felipa a.
felipa a.

does this really work

4 answersJul 23 - 2015 - 2:30 p.m.
ASK A QUESTION