Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen
Photos (117)
Elaine L.
Elaine L.
Hatchet Lake, Nova Scotia

I first used Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen last year. I loved the smell, texture and how it made my skin feel during and after using it. It doesn't leave a filmy feeling to your skin and as a bonus the entire family like the smell.
Sabrina A.
Sabrina A.
Mesa, AZ

Non greasy and easily melts into the skin. This sunscreen has the most pleasant smell of summer! Moisturizes the skin and leaves a healthy glow wherever applied!
Catherine M.
Catherine M.
Welland, Ontario

The Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen smelt fantastic, a wonderful light coconut smell. My skin was moisturized and there was no sticky residue. I did not get a sunburn when I used this product. I would recommend this sunscreen as it works great to prevent sunburn.
Darlene C.
Darlene C.
Wetumpka, AL

A wonderful sunscreen not only does it offer protection b but it smells amazing and is so moisturizing. It was everything I needed in a sunscreen and more. It's in a easy to use bottle. I love it.
Lia A.
Lia A.

Love the Hawaiian Tropic Sheer Touch Lotion SPF 12 for my legs and stomach. It has a little bit of SPF, just enough to keep you from burning but also has the lotion to give you a nice tan. I love the little bit of shimmer that the lotion provides. Perfect for a day at the beach or pool. I prefer to use a stronger SPF on my face but this is great for your legs and stomach.
Krystian T.
Krystian T.
Newark, DE

I really love this sunscreen! Especially just getting out of the water and wanting to hydrate my skin as much as possible to avoid dry skin, thus avoiding peeling and sun damage. You can buy this product at your local Walmart, Target and even CVS or Walgreens.
Timothy H.
Timothy H.
Hanceville, AL

Feels great with no sticky residue. Worked well to keep me from getting sunburn. I highly recommend trying this product!
Madison C.
Madison C.
Miramar Beach, FL

This sunscreen smells very good! I put this on and i did not get burnt even after being in the sun for a few hours. I did not have to reapply and it even stayed on in the water! I would recommend this to everyone! Way better than other brands where you have to reApply and still get burnt!
Emma W.
Emma W.

I purchased the factor 30 silk lotion for our holiday to Tenerife in February as I love the smell and the feeling on the skin. The product goes on really well, it leaves the skin feeling lovely and soft, with a light coconut scent. It was really easy to apply and left no sticky or greasy residue on the skin. I was disappointed that after one hour in the sun, at around 21 degrees, I was terribly burnt, especially on my shoulders and chest. The burns were quite bad and meant that I was unable to go in the sun the next day. Normally a factor 30 would be quite sufficient for these temperatures but this product did not agree with me. I have used it since in the UK and not had the same issue, no burning even at higher temperatures.
Trisha B.
Trisha B.
Browning, MT

I absolutely love this product I never use anything else, the packaging was good, no spills. I'm never disappointed. I'm a repeat user. They always meet my expectations. I would highly recommend top others. My whole family uses it, protects us from the sun harsh rays
Jaye W.
Jaye W.
Masontown, Pa

Would anyone recommend this?
Vickie L.
Vickie L.
YESSSS. I live by Hawaiian Tropic. It's super moisturizing and it doesn't leave a white texture or heavy smell. I worry about burning so I always reapply but its not heavy in texture as well.
Carol B.
Carol B.
Schenectady, NY

Does anyone know where I can find this for a good price?
monica s.
monica s.
the best place is harmon beauty you can also use coupon there which would make this at very good price
Kelli C.
Kelli C.
Dallas, TX

I am super nervous about breaking out by using this... Is it ok for your face?
Jennah J.
Jennah J.
I wouldn't recommend using it on your face, your son is more sensitive and requires special SPF coverage... It works wonders on your body but I'd use something else for your face specifically for facial protection
Jamie J.
Jamie J.
Farmington, NY

How well do you think that the SPF works, and how long does it last?
Blissful B.
Blissful B.
I think the spf works good, but theres really no way of knowing, and it depends on what youre doing and youre skin type.
Amy P.
Amy P.
Warwick, RI

Is this tanning oil?
Destiny C.
Destiny C.
No,it isn't. It is a tropical smelling sunscreen. Smells like coconut. But there is a Hawaiian Tropic Tanning Sunscreen if that is what you are looking for.

Join Now