0 character used

Add Picture
HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
Dina W.

2 influensters found this helpful

I can't even begin to describe how much I love this sunscreen. Besides the fact that it smells amazing, it is actually super moisturizing and feels more like a moisturizer than a greasy, oily feeling sunscreen. Your skin feels normal- none of that sticky, oily sunscreen feel, but it protects you from the sun just as well.

Kerissa J.

2 influensters found this helpful

I used this for the first time this past summer as I received it in a sample box. I am now IN LOVE with it.
It does not leave me feeling sticky like regular sunscreen lotions do and I like the bit of glimmer it has to it.
It also has a nice scent! Will be buying the full bottle this coming summer

Shamiza D.

1 influenster found this helpful

I wear sunscreen year round and especially when I know I will be spending hours outdoors but I don't like most sunscreen because they have that smell, if you wear sunscreen I know you know what I mean and also they tend to dry skin out and leave a white residue. Well this sunscreen is great. It smells good, it hydrates, and no white residue or look, it's like apply regular moisturizing lotion. There is no sticky, greasy or heavy feeling. It's great for hot summer days. On top of all that it has spf 30. Love it.

Ashley H.

1 influenster found this helpful

I just got this lotion sunscreen and I am HOOKED!!! This sunscreen firstly smells amazing! It has such a light fragrant tropic scent which can transport you anywhere! The product itself is very light and covers evenly. The version I got is in a more convenient pump which is much much easier to apply especially if you're wet and can't hold a bottle to pour into your hands! This product can be found at most stores such as Walmart, target, even Walgreens and CVS.

Cheryl K.

1 influenster found this helpful

I love this sunscreen. I always used to use the blue bottle of sport sunscreen (don't remember the brand) and thought it was the best thing ever until I received a sample of this. This product has ribbons that makes your skin smooth while protecting your skin against the sun. It feels so moisturizing and doesn't make your skin feel squeaky and dry while protecting it against the sun. This is the only sunscreen I use on my skin now. It's amazing!!!

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
Samantha R.
Samantha R.

How often do you reapply it from being at the beach? Are you able to get a nice tan from it as well? Looking to try something different Han the spray on sunscreen we've been using.

1 answerMay 24 - 2016 - 9:22 a.m.
Kendra E.
Kendra E.

Does this work well? Been wanting to purchase it but I have sensitive skin, sunscreens usually break me out or cause rashes so I'm a little hesitant. Has anyone experienced any rashes from this? Does it leave a sparkle after applying?

1 answerMay 23 - 2016 - 2:21 p.m.
Stacey D.
Stacey D.

I'm dying to try this! I need a high SPF as I'm very pale, so how does this hold us as an SPF? Have you tried it on your face? Is there any greasiness?

1 answerMay 22 - 2016 - 10:43 a.m.
tabetha T.
tabetha T.

does this work and how many tan sessions till you are medium dark

1 answerMay 19 - 2016 - 7:29 p.m.
larisa b.
larisa b.

Does this sunscreen have a strong scent?

2 answersMay 18 - 2016 - 9:20 p.m.
Jen K.
Jen K.

Does this sunscreen leave a greasy film when applying to legs and arms? In the heat, I prefer a sunscreen that is absorbed my the skin not leaving that sticky feeling.

2 answersMay 18 - 2016 - 10:01 a.m.
ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now