influenster

0 character used

HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
Cheryl K.

1 influenster found this helpful

I love this sunscreen. I always used to use the blue bottle of sport sunscreen (don't remember the brand) and thought it was the best thing ever until I received a sample of this. This product has ribbons that makes your skin smooth while protecting your skin against the sun. It feels so moisturizing and doesn't make your skin feel squeaky and dry while protecting it against the sun. This is the only sunscreen I use on my skin now. It's amazing!!!

Bethany R.

1 influenster found this helpful

I love this sunscreen! Few things are worse than a heavy gloopy sunscreen. This stuff goes on smoothly like a good lotion. I tend to have really dry skin but, unlike most sunscreens this stuff keeps my skin hydrated.

Kristin D.

1 influenster found this helpful

Bought it purely because it was nice to look at, but ended up really working out for me during a vacation. I burn very easily and this saved most of my body. (save places that I foolishly missed...)

Heidi C.

1 influenster found this helpful

Love, love, love this sunscreen. It goes on so easy and doesn't leave your hands greasy. It leaves your skin nice and smooth. It protects you from the sun rays while moisturizing at the same time

Kendra N.

1 influenster found this helpful

I like this sunscreen. It is slightly sticky when rubbing it in, but it smells amazing so it's worth it!

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
Jaye W.
Jaye W.

Would anyone recommend this?

57 answersMay 15 - 2014 - 12:56 p.m.
selina c.
selina c.

I am very white complected and Turn red like an apple every time I go to the beach, But this product really does help, and smells really good :)

3 answersApr 23 - 2014 - 1:13 p.m.
Carol B.
Carol B.

Does anyone know where I can find this for a good price?

25 answersAug 08 - 2013 - 11:04 p.m.
Danielle D.
Danielle D.

Do you find that this is oily when applied ?

1 answerNov 29 - 2015 - 9:49 a.m.
glenda b.
glenda b.

I am looking for a sunscreen that I can use daily but still get a great tan with?? also, I hate the oily feeling some leave behind...what are the thoughts on this one?

1 answerSep 27 - 2015 - 12:30 a.m.
felipa a.
felipa a.

does this really work

4 answersJul 23 - 2015 - 2:30 p.m.
ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now