BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Oil Free Sunscreen Lotion gives 12 hours of hydration with shea butter and silk proteins that is perfect for facial use. The lotion is water resistant for up to 80 minutes is oil free lightweight non greasy and leaves you with a light tropical scent.

Cosby S.
Las Vegas, NV
I can’t even stress how important it is to wear sunscreen. A constant coat can shed off 10 years when you get older. I love using this sunscreen under my makeup! It is very light on the face and it doesn’t feel oily.
Manda G.
I really like it it doesn't break me out when I use it on my face and my skin is super sensitive I burn really easy and I break out really easy so this stuff is amazing stops me from breaking out and burning
Amy M.
Smells great and very moisturizing. A little heavy so I’d caution people with combination or oily skin. However, it’s very gentle and never clogged my pores. Great value and a comfortable, feel-good product.
hayes C.
Moisturizing yet long lasting as well. I love the fragrance. You don't even notice you're putting on sunscreen! Also doesn't irritate my skin. Would reccomemed and buy again!
Stephanie R.
Concord, NC
Oh my goodness this stuff is divine! This is my go-to every summer especially those beach days! The packaging is nice and it’s great on my skin. Smells amazing and leaves my face smooth and I never get burned. I would highly recommend this product next time your going to the beach or on vacation!
Jessica S.
This product smells amazing! The packaging is simple and easy to maneuver. The pump makes application mess free. This product is very gentle on the skin and leave a nice glow. This is my go-to sunscreen brand and product for face and body.
Jupiter C.
Las Vegas, NV
Used to use this as a daily moisturizer, but it’s not really good for that. However, if you want a moisturizer for your face that won’t make you break out while you’re at the beach or a theme park or something, this is perfect!
Jenna G.
Edna
I use this sunscreen every time I am out in the sun. I even used this today! Just like the name of the product proclaims, this sunscreen really moisturizes the skin and gives a glowy and youthful look to my face.
Yasmine R.
Murrieta, CA
I use this on a daily basis when I’m just out and about and wearing a light makeup look. It’s very hydrating and makes my face smooth. The packaging is nice and it smells very good. I love it
Summer H.
West Hattiesburg
I try to take excellent care of my skin, especially my face, and this product is a life saver during the summer time in protecting my face from harsh sun burns all day, even in the water.