BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Hawaiian tropic silk hydration faces lotion-SPF 30. Hawaiian tropic silk hydration faces provides 12 hours of long lasting moisture with hydrating ribbons of silk protein and shea butter. Hawaiian tropic silk hydration faces is specifically formulated... see more...

• Where did you buy your Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Face Lotio...1 Answers
  • Does it work?? Idk2 Answers
  • Is this good for someone with oily/acne-prone skin?2 Answers
Crissy L.
Love how Silk Hydration is weightless on my face does not clogg my pore's even if I put foundation on my face. Leave's my face feeling moisturized for up to 12 hours while being protected by the UVs. Recommend this for every GAL out there who love's to protect their skin.ğŸ’•ğŸŒž
Kristi A.
I love this face sunscreen! It feels like you don't have anything on and it doesn't cause breakouts. Also, it doesn't leave white residue like other sunscreens do. It moisturizes your face which is good when being out in the sun.
Cassie P.
The name, Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Oil-Free Lotion Sunscreen Weightless Face, says it all! The lotion is very light and goes on smooth without an overpowering sunblock scent. With 12 hour moisturization and SPF 30 UVA & UVB protection that won't clog pores, this product is perfect for everyday use! It has a very lightweight texture with a matte finish that won't leave your face looking or feeling greasy. The product really does feel as if it's barely on, as the bottle claims. I use it on my face after a shower and after applying my daily moisturizer. It dries within minutes and allows me to apply my makeup without a greasy or cakey mess. I received this product for free from another site and I can't wait to take it on vacation with me. I will definitely search out this product for future use as well.
Blair C.
Orlando, FL
I got this sunscreen from CrowdTap. My family and I went on an outdoor adventure yesterday and I thought it was a perfect time to test this out. I washed my face and put this sunscreen on before my makeup. There was no smell at all. Most sunscreens have a strong smell! It went on easy and dried quickly. It says it has a Matte finish and I've never heard that before with lotion or sunscreen but when you put it on, it definitely does have a Matte feel! It's so nice! It gives your skin a nice glow. It's perfect for people with sensitive skin and it won't clog your pores. I also did not get a sunburn! I recommend this product for you!
Danielle B.
I received this product for reviewing purposes from CrowdTap and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Like I can't emphasize it enough. I was looking to pick up an SPF for my face when I received this. It 100% lives up to his claim to be Weightless and not clog pores. I have highly sensitive skin and this caused no issues or breakouts. The smell is divine like a perfect beach day. It goes on oily but within a few minutes it will sink into your skin. It's so moisturizing that I've tossed my daily moisturizer and just use this under my primer. It's awesome because it protects my skin and moisturizes. I will continue to repurchase this again and again.
Erika N.
Mansfield, TX
I received a Hawaiian Tropic Weightless Silk Hydration Weightless Face SPF 30 from Crowdtap for review and it did exactly what it was intended for and that was to protect my face. However to wear under makeup or everyday I just can't. It made me break out a little and was heavy under my makeup. I don't think it's good for under makeup. Lastly the smell was super strong which is okay for like beach or the pool but not everyday.
Joanne C.
Lee, ME
SPF = BEST ANTI-AGING products. Period. Plain and simple. This one smells delicious, has a VERY LIGHT tint to even our skin tone, blocks uva/uvb rays, looks lovely on my vanity and I don't see it as a "Sunscreen get the kids white cast". I see it as "high end anti aging moisturizer necessity". Even tho it's cheaper and Hawaiian Tropic is usually found in the sand on the hot beach, rethink the Hawaiian Tropic and give it a chance. Has a very mild tropical scent.
Nicky S.
Overland Park, KS
There aren't many beaches in Kansas (none, unless you want to stretch the definition of a "beach"), but I do go to the pool and water park in the summer, and I wouldn't go without this face sunscreen. It's the best. There is nothing I don't like about it. The scent is actually pleasant, not overpowering like most sunscreens. It moisturizer my skin, but is oil free so it doesn't clog my pores. I like that it's water resistant, so I can swim all I want. My skin feels soft and protected all day. I haven't had any sunburns yet while using Hawaiian Tropic. Everything about it is perfect for me, even the bottle is adorable! This really is a summer essential, and I won't be leaving home without it!
Jessi W.
I have very oily skin, it has been a struggle for me to find a sunscreen product that didn't leave my face feeling greasy like a pepperoni pizza after a few hours. Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Weightless Face Sunscreen feels practically weightless on my skin and doesn't clog my pores at all! It smells like a day at the beach and keeps my skin protected all day without having to re-apply it 3-4 times. I can enjoy what really matters most, instead of having to worry about my sunscreen.
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
I got to try this free from Crowdtap and I absolutely love it!!! It's perfect for sensitive skin as it will not irritate it or leave it red. The smell is amazing it's a slight tropical scent. The sunscreen s not greasy like most others and it's very light and feels like youre not wearing it at all! I highly recommend this product to everyone that's going to be outside this summer!
Kendall K.
Is this good for someone with oily/acne-prone skin?
Ana M.
Antioch, CA
Does it work?? Idk
Crissy L.
Where did you buy your Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Face Lotion SPF 30, 1.7 Ounce and how much did you spend💰💱?
Adisa J.
Clackamas, OR
What does this smell like?