BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC #4 in Facial Sunscreen

New Lotion with Prestige Mica Minerals A warm sun, island breezes, luxuriant lotions and a heavenly scent -Hawaiian Tropic® Shimmer Effect™ Sunscreen Lotion is blended with a touch of light-reflecting mica mineral to delicately highlight skin tone.  The patented SunSure® formula delivers proven UVA & UVB protection, so your skin is soft and looks radiant. Protect Pamper Nourish Enhance and Highlight Your Skintone Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection Indulge and protect your skin with our line of Skin Beauty Protection products.  Rich, creamy formulas infused with an exotic blend of flora and fruit extracts provide your skin with optimal coverage.  With our signature tropical coconut scent! SunSure Protection™ We ve got your perfect cover up:  Hawaiian Tropic Shimmer Effect™ Lotion with SunSure® formula provides tested- see more...

Hawaiian Tropic Shimmer Effect Lotion Sunscreen
  • "I have this lotion right now i literally just used it! i love the smell it smells really good and its super moisturizing! i have naturally dry skin and this lotion makes it so silky and soft. great buy for the cost!" in 34 reviews
Sam P.
Keizer
The first time I tried the Hawaiian Tropic after sun moisturizer it was not the shimmer kind, but the silk hydration. The shimmer effect leaves a very shimmery shine to your whole body while moisturizing it at the same time. I do believe though that it does not moisturize as well as the silk hydration one. Though, it is nice to put on your body before going out so you have a little shin and sparkle to yourself. It dries fast, but at first is a little stickier than the silk hydration one at first. I do recommend this product. I like to use this one when I know I will be around people later after being by the pool. This really helps turn sunburns into tans (which is uncommon for me being fair skinned) and keeps my skin moisturized. This is a winner in the summer. This product has a nice shimmer to it and smells like papaya. The smell isn't to strong to where it will give you a headache. I am very sensitive to smells and this stuff does not bother me at all.  Hawaiian Tropic Shimmer Effect Lotion Sunscreen
Lauryne B.
I am very light & fair so when it comes to being out in the summer, I get burned very easy not to mention that I live in the South so summertime is brutal! It gives you a nice golden glow all over your body. It smells amazing, it's water proof, has a nice sheen, very affordable, & most importantly, it's a sun screen! They used to make a blue one that had less SPF in it but this 1 works just fine. I will most definitely be using this again this summer.
Darby C.
Berlin, NJ
Review for: SPF 40 more...
Hawaiian Tropic is the only sunscreen I trust! Not only does it smell amazing, but it also protects my skin from the sun. Every year I purchase this sunscreen. The shimmer affect leaves a subtle glimmer to my summer skin without looking oily or glittery. I highly recommend Hawaiian Tropic® Sheer Touch Ultra Radiance Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Lotion Sunscreen.
Adraysa J.
Charlotte, NC
I love this because it protects your skin and give you a glow! I know the new trend is applying highlighter but sometimes that just sits on the skin, this sunscreen makes you look as if you’re glowing from within. I used it on my trip to PR I received so many compliments! If you’ve never tried it I recommend it’s affordable and summer is coming QUICK!
Cathryn P.
Grand Rapids, MI
Hawaiian tropic products are a go to for me for a reason. They reliably smell great, work as promised and the price point is amazing. I tried the shimmer lotion way back when it was new as a sample and never stopped purchasing. It's the same great formula with just a kiss of shimmer. I just wish it came in higher spf than it does
Sally W.
Grain Valley, MO
Review for: SPF 40 more...
I bought this hoping for the original coconut smell from my youth. It’s similar, but lighter. I love the added shimmer, it makes my skin look great in the sun. I wear it at the pool and at baseball games and it works great, no burning. It leaves about of a filmy feeling, but overall I like the product and will buy again.
Stephanie K.
E Liverpool, OH
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! First of all it smells amazing! Also per the name it has a shimmer effect on the skin as well. This is a summer must for me; it’s perfect to put on before going on a late lunch or early dinner as the suns rays aren’t as harsh since the SPF is so low. I apply this all over my entire body and find myself only needing a little mascara and some chapstick but feeling and looking beautiful. This is a product must have!
Vixie R.
Smyrna, GA
This product is kind of hard to find now but it’s my all time favorite sunscreen! Who doesn’t want to shimmer like a goddess while protecting your skin at the beach? I know I do. It works great and isn’t greasy. It leaves a beautiful shimmer behind that lasts. I’m obsessed!
Claudia W.
Avon, OH
This is my favorite sun screen. I love it because it is has the shimmer effect which is so cute for summer. Also, this stuff smells absolutely amazing. It is also not on the expensive side it is affordable. I have never been sunburn using this product as well which is great!
always_lauren T.
Silver spring, MD
Review for: SPF 20 more...
The shimmer effect in this sunscreen is a plus, it makes you have a glow when you’re out at the beach or by the pool which I love. The lotion isn’t too thick and not too watery it’s the perfect balance and the smell is not too over powering like some sunscreens can be.
Danielle T.
How does it leave your skin feeling? I hate the usual sunscreen because it feels so heavy! Does it go on white like normal sunscreen?
Yeskleiry T.
Does this have a pleasant scent?
Sherine R.
Marietta, GA
Is this one of those sticky feel on the skin?
Andrea R.
What stores carry this? I've never seen it and I'd love to try it out.
Joshua H.
Staten Island, NY
Does it dissolve when you go into water?