BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

New Lotion with Prestige Mica Minerals A warm sun, island breezes, luxuriant lotions and a heavenly scent -Hawaiian Tropic® Shimmer Effect™ Sunscreen Lotion is blended with a touch of light-reflecting mica mineral to delicately highlight skin tone.  The patented SunSure® formula delivers proven UVA & UVB protection, so your skin is soft and looks radiant. Protect Pamper Nourish Enhance and Highlight Your Skintone Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection Indulge and protect your skin with our line of Skin Beauty Protection products.  Rich, creamy formulas infused with an exotic blend of flora and fruit extracts provide your skin with optimal coverage.  With our signature tropical coconut scent! SunSure Protection™ We ve got your perfect cover up:  Hawaiian Tropic Shimmer Effect™ Lotion with SunSure® formula provides tested- see more...

Kimberley J.
College Sta, TX
Review for: SPF 20 more...
I’m a terrible person when it comes to remembering to put sunscreen on... and this shimmering sunscreen motivates me to actually put it on. I mean come on... Who doesn’t like glitter? It’s not too bad- it’s more of a bronzing shimmer, and it gives you a natural glow before you even hit the sun! I recommend it, for sure.
Melissa P.
Review for: SPF 20 more...
This product makes me shimmer! I love this lotion because of how summery and beautiful it makes me feel. I smell like a fruity coconut-y drink and I am sparkly the whole day at the beach. I use SPF 20 and have never had problems with any Hawaiian Tropic lotion. This is also very moisturizing and refreshing, and smoothes on easier than other lotions. The formula is very loose allowing a little bit to go a long way. One bottle has lasted me two summers and still going, so it was definitely worth the $6.99 I paid for it. Would totally buy again and I recommend it for anyone who wants to shimmer and feel gorgeous.
Campbell P.
Saint Louis, MO
I love this so much!!! I wish this was free! I just ran out and I really need some more but it is seriously the best thing ever! Everybody needs this! I totally recommend it! Get it now! 😍💕💕😍❤️❤️😍❤️❤️❤💕💕💕️💕💕😍 love it
Angel L.
Mulberry, FL
I Have Been Using This Since The Product First Released!I Wish They Didn't Dis-Continue The Original Green One With No Spf:/ I Recommend Using It Gives Such A Pretty Glow To The Skin & Makes Your Skin So Soft:)
Brandy J.
Knoxville, TN
This has to be one of my all time favorite sunblock. Just makes it's shimmer , not white . Very effective in the water that is a plus . Then on top of being all shimmery ,it also smells very good too.
Elizabeth d.
Hilliard, OH
I really love Hawaiian Tropics Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Sunscreen Lotion . It smells wonderful and the formula is amazing. It really protects you from the sun. It is light and smooth.
Natalie S.
Bethlehem, PA
Review for: SPF 20 more...
First, this product smells great. SPF 20 is great because while you are protected I️t still leaves room for some tan. The shimmer adds a beautiful sheen in the sunlight without being too glittery.
Amanda J.
Sunland, CA
I love everything about this sunscreen! The lotion has a light shimmer that makes your skin look glowing and healthy. It has a wonderful scent that I love, but might bother people who are sensitive to smell. Best of all, it protects my skin from getting burnt. You can find this product almost anywhere that sells sunscreen. Highly recommend!
Lisa D.
Somerset, NJ
Being as though I suffered from melanoma quite a few years ago I make sure that I put on a sunscreen before I go out in the sun. Plus it slows down the aging process, LOL!
Amanda G.
This has the minimum recommend SPF protection and will do the job. It does leave my skin shimmery and I always have to wash my hands after applying this because of the concentration of the shimmer on my palms. This decent as long as the shimmer is something you’re okay with.
Danielle T.
How does it leave your skin feeling? I hate the usual sunscreen because it feels so heavy! Does it go on white like normal sunscreen?
Yeskleiry T.
Does this have a pleasant scent?
Sherine R.
Marietta, GA
Is this one of those sticky feel on the skin?
Andrea R.
What stores carry this? I've never seen it and I'd love to try it out.
Joshua H.
Staten Island, NY
Does it dissolve when you go into water?