BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC #31 in Body Sunscreen

New Lotion with Prestige Mica Minerals A warm sun, island breezes, luxuriant lotions and a heavenly scent -Hawaiian Tropic® Shimmer Effect™ Sunscreen Lotion is blended with a touch of light-reflecting mica mineral to delicately highlight skin tone.  The patented SunSure® formula delivers proven UVA & UVB protection, so your skin is soft and looks radiant. Protect Pamper Nourish Enhance and Highlight Your Skintone Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection Indulge and protect your skin with our line of Skin Beauty Protection products.  Rich, creamy formulas infused with an exotic blend of flora and fruit extracts provide your skin with optimal coverage.  With our signature tropical coconut scent! SunSure Protection™ We ve got your perfect cover up:  Hawaiian Tropic Shimmer Effect™ Lotion with SunSure® formula provides tested-

Hawaiian Tropic® Shimmer Effect Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Lotion Sunscreen
  • "I have this lotion right now i literally just used it! i love the smell it smells really good and its super moisturizing! i have naturally dry skin and this lotion makes it so silky and soft. great buy for the cost!" in 34 reviews
Sam P.
Keizer
The first time I tried the Hawaiian Tropic after sun moisturizer it was not the shimmer kind, but the silk hydration. The shimmer effect leaves a very shimmery shine to your whole body while moisturizing it at the same time. I do believe though that it does not moisturize as well as the silk hydration one. Though, it is nice to put on your body before going out so you have a little shin and sparkle to yourself. It dries fast, but at first is a little stickier than the silk hydration one at first. I do recommend this product. I like to use this one when I know I will be around people later after being by the pool. This really helps turn sunburns into tans (which is uncommon for me being fair skinned) and keeps my skin moisturized. This is a winner in the summer. This product has a nice shimmer to it and smells like papaya. The smell isn't to strong to where it will give you a headache. I am very sensitive to smells and this stuff does not bother me at all.  Hawaiian Tropic® Shimmer Effect Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Lotion Sunscreen
Alex M.
Algonquin, IL
So I’m a lifeguard during the summer and I work up a great tan being outside in the sun all day. I know it’s really bad for me to do so, and sometimes on stronger days I like to put on a light sunscreen so that I don’t burn up. I like this one because it really has a subtle shimmer to it, and it makes your skin look so glowy and cute while you’re getting your sunscreen in!
Adraysa J.
Charlotte, NC
I love this because it protects your skin and give you a glow! I know the new trend is applying highlighter but sometimes that just sits on the skin, this sunscreen makes you look as if you’re glowing from within. I used it on my trip to PR I received so many compliments! If you’ve never tried it I recommend it’s affordable and summer is coming QUICK!
Erin P.
Baltimore , MD
I have grown up using Hawaiian Tropic sunscreen all my life. Typically I catch this at Walmart around the end of spring for about maybe $5 or so. I love using it on me and my kids when we go to the beach. I haven’t used anything else. It’s very very very thick and smells great. It has a particular scent to it that will always keep me coming back
ALICIA B.
johnstown, NY
Hawaiian Tropic® Shimmer Effect Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Lotion Sunscreen has the perfect amount of protection. You can still get a great tan without worrying about getting burnt. I absolutely love Hawaiian Tropic sunscreen. The smell is heavenly and it works so well for my skin tone.
Chelsea G.
I absolutely love Hawaiian Tropic sunscreen. The smell is heavenly and it works so well for my skin tone. I have skin that tans easily and Hawaiian Tropic allows me to get the perfect tan without burning. The shimmer gives you a gorgeous glow! I usually pick it up at Target and I would highly recommend the shimmer products!
Vivien a.
I absolutely love this sunscreen! I have been using this and only this sunscreen for a few years Hawaiian Tropic® Shimmer Effect Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Lotion Sunscreen ! I feel like this is the original body lava (by Fenty Beauty) but with added benefits ! I live in Miami so daily spf protection is necessary! I love this product and will definitely be purchasing again.
Yanibell P.
Union City, NJ
I love this drugstore sunscreen. Usually sunscreen has a weird smell to it and leaves a white cast. However, this sunscreen dissolves right in, very lightweight and such a pleasant smell. Makes me think I am back in the caribbean for the summer. This will have you smelling like a tropical delight all summer long.
Migemini S.
Eastpointe, MI
Love it! I used to think black people don’t get sunburned bc I was told that all my life. Up until I was 12 and got my first sunburn. Most heartbreaking day of my life. But since then I’ve been tying to find the perfect low spf cream to use. And this one is by far my fav. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the shimmer. It’s a little sticky before it dries. But after that it’s perf.
Kelsey B.
Chicago,IL
I wasn't a fan of this product. I love Hawaiian tropic sunscreen products, but I accidentally bought this shimmer one once and couldn't even use it again. The shimmer seemed to rub off on my towel and clothes. The sun protectant part of it worked fine, I just wouldn't want the shimmer again.
Danielle T.
How does it leave your skin feeling? I hate the usual sunscreen because it feels so heavy! Does it go on white like normal sunscreen?
Sherine R.
Marietta, GA
Is this one of those sticky feel on the skin?
y T.
Does this have a pleasant scent?
Andrea R.
Rockford, IL
What stores carry this? I've never seen it and I'd love to try it out.
Joshua H.
Staten Island, NY
Does it dissolve when you go into water?