Skin CareSun CareBody SunscreenHawaiian Tropic
Hawaiian Tropic Shimmer Effect Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Lotion Sunscreen

Hawaiian Tropic® Shimmer Effect Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Lotion Sunscreen

New Lotion with Prestige Mica Minerals A warm sun, island breezes, luxuriant lotions and a heavenly scent -Hawaiian Tropic® Shimmer Effect™ Sunscreen Lotion is blended with a touch of light-reflecting mica mineral to delicately highlight skin tone.  The patented SunSure® formula delivers proven UVA & UVB protection, so your skin is soft and looks radiant. Protect Pamper Nourish Enhance and Highlight Your Skintone Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection Indulge and protect your skin with our line of Skin Beauty Protection products.  Rich, creamy formulas infused with an exotic blend of flora and fruit extracts provide your skin with optimal coverage.  With our signature tropical coconut scent! SunSure Protection™ We ve got your perfect cover up:  Hawaiian Tropic Shimmer Effect™ Lotion with SunSure® formula provides tested-

Does this product make your skin sensitive and is it actually good for SPF?
Has anyone been able to find the shimmer effect sunscreen this season? I'm thinking it was discontinued
Usarian otro tipo de olor ademas del que tienen
Start your review of Hawaiian Tropic® Shimmer Effect Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Lotion Sunscreen!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I have this lotion right now i literally just used it! i love the smell it smells really good and its super moisturizing! i have naturally dry skin and this lotion makes it so silky and soft. great buy for the cost!in reviews
Tracee M.
Ripon, WI
I love the smell of Hawaiian Tropic products! The lotion itself is thick and creamy, and very moisturizing. And the shimmer effect really adds a beautiful illuminating glow to your tan.
Megan H.
Neenah, WI
I bought this a few years ago and only used it a handful of times. The sunscreen itself was fine but I wasn’t expecting the shimmer to be so noticeable
Ebony B.
Philadelphia, PA
Hawaiian Tropic® Shimmer Effect Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Lotion Sunscreen uploaded by Ebony B.
Smells of coconut and leaves you shining bright like a diamond. I purchased this product in spf8 I use it to get my shine on when I'm going out to a party or out dancing or to any festive occasion. I absolutely love this product and intend on buying it again.
jennifer  C.
Opa Locka, FL
Good stuff i wear everyday on my arms and hands very light and smells pleasant
Good stuff i wear everyday on my arms and hands very light and smells pleasant
Bethzaida R.
Brooklyn, NY
Hawaiian Tropic® Shimmer Effect Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Lotion Sunscreen uploaded by Bethzaida R.
I got this product to try and I love it. It smooth I love the smell and it gave me a nice tan over the summer. That's the only sun tan lotion I used now. Its kind of expensive but I buy it when is on special.
Jodecy Q.
Santa Clarita, CA
I love the smell plus its also not oily and it can be used on top of your favorite moisturizer. It adds a shimmery effect in the sun which looks really nice on all skin colors.
Brandi P.
I'm obsessed with Hawaiian tropic. I buy maybe a half dozen of their products each summer. Their after-sun lotion is a favorite of mine.
Triessa O.
Palisades Pk, NJ
I got a sample of this and i actually really liked it i went and bought the big one it gives u that nice shimmer look while lounging on the beach anything with shimmer or glitter just makes it better
Colleen L.
Canoga Park, CA
Love this product, however it's so hard to find in any stores. Maybe it's discontinued? It's has spf for protection plus it's smell good and gives your skin a little shimmer which I like.
Melissa A.
Dover, NJ
This product is seriously one of my favorites ! used this multiple summers now and I can’t wait to use it again. It looks great feels great and smells great what more can I ask for? I obsessed with the shimmer effect truly the best !
Ask a question to the Influenster community...