BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC #92 in Body Sunscreen

AVAILABLE IN SPF 15 / 30 / 50

For rejuvenating days spent basking in the sun, Hawaiian Tropic® Sheer Touch Ultra Radiance sunscreen leaves your skin positively radiant. This luxurious formula leaves skin radiant while providing effective sun protection.

FEATURES & BENEFITS:
  • Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB sunscreen
  • Recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation for daily use
  • Oil-free & non-greasy
  • Contains vitamins C & E
  • Features mango fruit extract and a shea butter complex
  • Tropical fragrance
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes

Monika M.
I love THIS. The smell is to die for. Since using this product I notice a positive change to my skin. It looks healthy and feel healthy. When I apply this product when finishing with my daily skincare. All day my skin looks and feel like I just beat my face with the gods. This product somehow keep that. (When you first wash your face, you glow etc. But as the day goes by, your face start sweating and looking all tired and ugly. But this sunscreen prevent that. Well probably only for me). But the downside is that, even though I love this product, and will continue to get more. This product doesn't feel like lotion. It somewhat feels dry but soft at the same time:). I have to put lotion with it. Even though it said "lotion" on it. Hawaiian Tropic® Sheer Touch Ultra Radiance Lotion Sunscreen SPF 30
Mira M.
Metuchen, NJ
I recently just bought this sunscreen this summer. And I am pleasantly surprised. It smells so nice and summery and it doesn't leave a white residue and it doesn't take a long time to rub in. I also like that it isn't greasy or heavy like other sunscreens. I always thought Tropicana was just tanning oils, but this lotion is so addicting that I actually find myself putting it on everyday on top of my body lotion.
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
I love this sunscreen lotion and I use it every single day. It smells amazing, which I love because I'm a sucker for smelling like cake. This stuff is super lightweight but makes my skin feel so soft and it's oil free. It's one of the only sunscreens I've been able to use that won't break out my chest and neck despite the fact that it does have fragrance in it. This does have a bit of shimmer to it as well, but I don't mind it. This is always kept in my purse. I don't imagine what I would do without this.
Jessica S.
This has been my good to brand and sunscreen/suntan lotion for many years! I live the smell and the sheen it gives my skin through the summer months. Definitely recommend anyone to try this product. It can be found at target ad Walmart or any similar store Hawaiian Tropic® Protective Dry Oil SPF 15 Sunscreen
Erlyn P.
Sheer touch! I love it! I've repurchased this item several times. I just love the glow it gives my skin. The smell reminds me of vacation on a tropical island. This has really tiny sparkles that leave your skin looking radiant and glowing. If you want to look like a goddess this summer, I would highly recommend this sunscreen.
Tiffani P.
Ladson, SC
The absolute best sunscreen ever! Safe and hydrating enough to use on the face. Not greasy feeling, doesn't leave a weird residue on your hands or body when you apply it and it smell AMAZING. I've never gone back to anything different since I started using this years ago. And also feels very hydrating and moisturizing!
Katie Z.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I love this sunscreen. It smells amazing, is very moisturizing, and I love the shimmer it gives your skin. The only downside is that I normally need a much higher SPF since I burn pretty easily. I think this comes in a 60 SPF, so I would probably pick that one up next. But if you're looking for a hydrating sunscreen that's actually good for your skin and is affordable, I would recommend this one.
Alex E.
Columbia, MO
This product is absolutely amazing. It's as moisturizing as a lotion, smells divine, like coconuts and the tropics- but not too strong, and the spf 30 keeps me protected in the water and while laying out. And it has just a touch of sheen in it, making your skin look radiant!! It's also really affordable at about $7 a bottle. Awesome stuff- I bought two to last me through the summer.
Cindy B.
Glenn Dale, MD
Definitely I love it I love the soft and how moisture my skin protect my skin from sunburn is very effective, I have been using this product for almost 3 years I would recommend definitely because also have a great price.
Blvck F.
Smyrna, GA
You won't regret purchasing this product, it's extremely affordable, gives you a nice glow and also a little added sun protection! If you're looking for something light, smells great and easy on the pockets then this is what you need!