BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

AVAILABLE IN SPF 15 / 30 / 50

For rejuvenating days spent basking in the sun, Hawaiian Tropic® Sheer Touch Ultra Radiance sunscreen leaves your skin positively radiant. This luxurious formula leaves skin radiant while providing effective sun protection.

FEATURES & BENEFITS:
  • Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB sunscreen
  • Recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation for daily use
  • Oil-free & non-greasy
  • Contains vitamins C & E
  • Features mango fruit extract and a shea butter complex
  • Tropical fragrance
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes

Hannah A.
I love the smell of these sunscreens and they are cruelty free. I will be repurchasing. This one sinks in quickly and I love smelling like coconuts. I would repurchase the spray for Dean in the high SPF. I would like to see different scents or something. I would buy the face SPF, but I am still working on a Clinique one. It is great to know that they are cruelty free, because I don't know if I would live without this brand. It is a summer staple. It is nonirritating and very effortless to rub in. No white cast and sinks in fast.
Edith J.
Bronx, NY
I love and trust this brand when it comes to protecting the skin of my family and I . I like the ingridients and is not oily at all. I been buying it for years now. It has an awesome smell that I love.
Monika M.
I love THIS. The smell is to die for. Since using this product I notice a positive change to my skin. It looks healthy and feel healthy. When I apply this product when finishing with my daily skincare. All day my skin looks and feel like I just beat my face with the gods. This product somehow keep that. (When you first wash your face, you glow etc. But as the day goes by, your face start sweating and looking all tired and ugly. But this sunscreen prevent that. Well probably only for me). But the downside is that, even though I love this product, and will continue to get more. This product doesn't feel like lotion. It somewhat feels dry but soft at the same time:). I have to put lotion with it. Even though it said "lotion" on it. Hawaiian Tropic® Sheer Touch Ultra Radiance Lotion Sunscreen SPF 30
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
I love this sunscreen lotion and I use it every single day. It smells amazing, which I love because I'm a sucker for smelling like cake. This stuff is super lightweight but makes my skin feel so soft and it's oil free. It's one of the only sunscreens I've been able to use that won't break out my chest and neck despite the fact that it does have fragrance in it. This does have a bit of shimmer to it as well, but I don't mind it. This is always kept in my purse. I don't imagine what I would do without this.
I've been using Hawaiian Tropic for years. Smells so good. But most importantly it keeps me from burning. I like to tan (I know, tanning=bad) but I always start with spf 30 and by the end of summer I'm using their spf 4 and I dont burn. Pros: beautiful packaging, great scent, works as expected. Cons: Stores dont seem to stock the entire line, the glitter in this one is great (photos look better because of it) unless you need to eat. Tips: wash hands thoroughly before eating and shower when you go back inside.
Jessica S.
This has been my good to brand and sunscreen/suntan lotion for many years! I live the smell and the sheen it gives my skin through the summer months. Definitely recommend anyone to try this product. It can be found at target ad Walmart or any similar store Hawaiian Tropic® Protective Dry Oil SPF 15 Sunscreen
Erlyn P.
Sheer touch! I love it! I've repurchased this item several times. I just love the glow it gives my skin. The smell reminds me of vacation on a tropical island. This has really tiny sparkles that leave your skin looking radiant and glowing. If you want to look like a goddess this summer, I would highly recommend this sunscreen.
Katie Z.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I love this sunscreen. It smells amazing, is very moisturizing, and I love the shimmer it gives your skin. The only downside is that I normally need a much higher SPF since I burn pretty easily. I think this comes in a 60 SPF, so I would probably pick that one up next. But if you're looking for a hydrating sunscreen that's actually good for your skin and is affordable, I would recommend this one.
Alex E.
Columbia, MO
This product is absolutely amazing. It's as moisturizing as a lotion, smells divine, like coconuts and the tropics- but not too strong, and the spf 30 keeps me protected in the water and while laying out. And it has just a touch of sheen in it, making your skin look radiant!! It's also really affordable at about $7 a bottle. Awesome stuff- I bought two to last me through the summer.
Judith B.
Glenn Dale, MD
Definitely I love it I love the soft and how moisture my skin protect my skin from sunburn is very effective, I have been using this product for almost 3 years I would recommend definitely because also have a great price.