BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

AVAILABLE IN SPF 15 / 30 / 50

For rejuvenating days spent basking in the sun, Hawaiian Tropic® Sheer Touch Ultra Radiance sunscreen leaves your skin positively radiant. This luxurious formula leaves skin radiant while providing effective sun protection.

FEATURES & BENEFITS:
  • Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB sunscreen
  • Recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation for daily use
  • Oil-free & non-greasy
  • Contains vitamins C & E
  • Features mango fruit extract and a shea butter complex
  • Tropical fragrance
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes

Jessica S.
Greenwood
If you want to bake in the sun and look silky smooth at the same time this is the product for you! Even after a full day in the sun burnt or not my skin just absolutely radiant and feels soft. As well as it adds a nice glow. This beach bum doesn’t leave home with out it!
Tiffany B.
Llano, TX
I love Hawaiian Tropic products! Who doesn't enjoy the scent of coconuts? I like that this product doesn't dry or wear off super quickly. It's so simple to apply and leaves a protective moisture barrier on your skin.
Andi P.
Menifee, CA
I love, love, love Hawaiian Tropic! This is by far the BEST smelling sunscreen. Ever. And I love this product in particular because it leaves little shimmers behind after applying. Which makes me feel like a summer goddess. This product also works well. As advertised. It is a sunscreen after all, and it does prevent burning and peeling and doesn't block pores or leave a greasy feeling after applying multiple coats after all-day in the sun action. Plus, it leaves my skin moisturized (yes, sometimes I use it as a lotion. Guilty). This is the only sunscreen I buy because it works so well! I recommend to everyone.
Michelle T.
San Francisco, CA
I really wanted to like this because who doesn't like smelling like coconuts while sitting out in the sun or hanging out at the beach? This stuff smells like summer, for sure. Unfortunately, the sunscreen was a miss for me. It was super greasy, left a horrible whitecast and just didn't feel very sexy. I think I will stick with my tried-and-true Biore sunscreens.
Alexandra G.
I chose sheer-touch-lotion-30 Hawaiian Tropic® Sheer Touch Ultra Radiance Lotion Sunscreen because I’ve been a long time fan of Hawaiian Tropic. It works great at protecting my skin, when I wear it, I never burn & it’s long lasting. The fragrance is my favorite part aside from its UVA/UVB protection, because it smells so sweet & tropical, it gives me a boost of happiness when I’m putting it on. It’s not greasy & doesn’t take long to dry. I’d recommend this product, it comes SPF 15, 30, & 50.
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
I always wear sunscreen and Hawaiian Tropic has consistently been one of my favorite brands over the years. This one is one of my favorite formulas since it has that distinctive tropical smell, but goes on cleanly and doesn't leave a greasy feeling on your hands. Plus it gives me great protection from the sun for hours!
Yari M.
Fresh Meadows, NY
This is hands down the best sunscreen I've ever tried !! It's not sticky dries right away. Has the best smell, this really smells lovely. It's super affordable and it leaves my skin with a subtle glow. So basically i love this product
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Probably my favorite sun screen. The smell is amazing and the product is well known and works. It can be "pricey" compared to store brands but, there are often coupons and deals, especially in the summer. The lotion does leave a little sparkle on your skin so that might turn some people away.
Mariah D.
I love the smell and how easy it is to apply on the skin. I don't think that it's greasy at all. It has a great of shimmer to it which I like especially when it's the summer time. You get that glow that you deserve! I will definitely buy another bottle next time!
Jessica H.
Evansville, IN
This is my favorite sunscreen! I'm very fair skinned and a red head and this sunscreen always protects me and never makes my skin feel oily! I also don't have to reapply very often! Smells awesome too! Alittle pricey compared to others but I think it's worth it!