BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC #42 in Body Sunscreen

For rejuvenating days spent basking in the sun, Hawaiian Tropic® Sheer Touch Ultra Radiance sunscreen leaves your skin positively radiant. This luxurious formula leaves skin radiant while providing effective sun protection.

FEATURES & BENEFITS:
  • Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB sunscreen
  • Recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation for daily use
  • Oil-free & non-greasy
  • Contains vitamins C & E
  • Features mango fruit extract and a shea butter complex
  • Tropical fragrance
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes

• I'm in the hunt for a good sunscreen. How does this brand...2 Answers
  • Anyone used this product before, if so how did you like it?9 Answers
  • Sunscreen is important no matter what the whether as long...8 Answers
Hawaiian Tropic® Sheer Touch Ultra Radiance Lotion Sunscreen SPF 30
  • "It is quick absorbing, feels light not greasy and best of all it smells great so even when winter is all around I smell the tropics!" in 10 reviews
Cécile F.
I was on Accutane for a while and my skin was very sensible to the sun. I could burn on a cloudy day. So sunscreen was my best friends during that time.
I tried quite a few and this is my favorite by far.
The smell is delicious, mix of monoi flower, vanilla and coconut.
The texture is light, doesn’t stick and doesn’t leave a greasy feeling on the skin.
It does leave a nice small sheer, like you or a touch of highlighter.
Very feminine and works great! No sunburn!
Kara D.
I love the thickness of this lotion. Most SPF lotion will be white and leave behind streaks after applying but this does not. So no embarrassing white sunscreen marks on your face! I really enjoy the smell of it, not your plain and basic sunscreen smell, just a little better than usual. It makes my skin pretty soft. I use it year-round and I live in Ohio. It is important to wear SPF in the winter, too. This is my everyday go-to SPF. A little goes a long way, so it's definitely worth every penny. It is affordable and easy to find at most stores! Only slightly greasy feeling which seems to be unavoidable with sunscreens. Goes on clear. Absorbs well! 10/10 recommend.
Norma R.
colorado❄️
Today was a good day to go to the pool and we used this hawaiian tropic sunscreen. I love it! The lotion was thick and it smelled sooo good. It also gave me a little glow which was just perfect. Good sunscreen for sure. The weather was in the high 90’s which is really hot for us coloradians , but this sunscreen protected us from the hot sun.
Sabine K.
Henderson, NV
This is my all-time favorite sunscreen ever ❤️ It smells like mango mixed with coconut to me and it overall just reminds me of the perfect beach day. I live in the southwest so it’s almost always sunny and hot and I wear sunscreen almost every day. This has an SPF of 30 and I’m pretty fair but this works great in protecting me from getting burned, even after hiking for hours during the day. It leaves your skin pretty soft and it also leaves a subtle shimmer on your skin, kind of like a natural highlighter for your body. If you’re looking for a quality sunscreen you can’t go wrong with this one!
Suzanne M.
Fort Worth, TX
Used this all summer last year while in Rome and never got sunburned. It covered perfectly, without being oily. Also it smells like coconuts and sunshine. And the one I had was shimmery, hahaha, it was great. Also can I just say oh my word sunscreen is expensive in Italy. I finally lost mine, with a week left on the trip and was going to replace it, but they were so pricy, I just borrowed some from a friend and man it just wasn't the same.
Roxanna P.
Liberty, TX
This manages to protect me from burning while still allowing me to tan, and leaves my skin soft and nice. Wish it felt and looked  a little less oily on my face, but it hasn’t broken me out and I’ve been using it for several months.
Angelica M.
Katy, TX
This is my one and only sunscreen! I love the finish from the slight illuminating effector the way it just soaks into my skin. I tan/burn soooo quickly so I really use this and reapply as directed. Definitely would recommend it!
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
This is always in my Beach/ lake bag! It has such a great tropical scent and lathers into the skin really well. It's a great value and really protects my skin! It has nice packaging and an easy to use bottle and I would recommend this to everyone.
Danielle R.
Omaha, NE
This sunscreen did not work for me at all. I reapplied every 80 minutes (as instructed) and I still was burnt to a crisp. For as many applications as I did, I should not look like a lobster. 😡
Ana B.
Provo, UT
I loveeeeee this sunscreen everything about it is great. I have always been in search of something light not too greasy or that leaves streaks on my face. This is it, it’s like lotion smells great and it sits well. You don’t really feel like you have anything on. I also like it because it’s like a moisturizer as well so I would totally recommend it.
Nicole D.
Is it sticky or oily ?
Megan Y.
What does this lotion smell like?
Desiree P.
Rochester, NY
I have very sensitive skin, which is all the more reason for decent sun protection. Has anyone else with sensitive skin tried this? Was it as gentle and smooth as promised? Is it worth the price?
patricia r.
How does this compare to Banana Boats Sunscreen?
Tiffany J.
South Holland, IL
Anyone used this product before, if so how did you like it?