Skin CareSun CareBody SunscreenHawaiian Tropic
Hawaiian Tropic Sheer Touch Ultra Radiance Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Lotion Sunscreen

Hawaiian Tropic® Sheer Touch Ultra Radiance lotion sunscreen offers triple enhancement for radiant skin: protects, softens, leaves skin glowing. This ultra-conditioning formula leaves skin soft and luminous. It is infused with shea butter complex and mango fruit extract. Indulge in the beauty of sun protection.

esst ce que cest bon?
I want to try the product ❤
Es un buen protector solar?
Start your review of Hawaiian Tropic® Sheer Touch Ultra Radiance Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Lotion Sunscreen!
Product Highlights
This smells amazing!!! And the smell lingers and it feels so hydrating and smooth I really love this I feel it gives a dewy glow to the skin while peotecting itin reviews
Sarah K.
This is my favorite beach essential. I love the smell a lot too, smells sooo tropical. It get the vibes that I am in Florida or Hawaii because of the smell. Best scent I have ever smelled for a sun screen, seriously! The sun screen feels light weight and definitely not leaving my hands greasy. I apply this every hour to my body. Leaves my skin silky smooth under the sun. I love the glow it gives to my skin. It's not a tanner lotion, but it makes my skin glow. It makes me feel like a super model. I totally recommend this. Downfall, it's pricey for a suncreen.. But I see why, smells great and the brand for sure!
Darrian S.
Devine, TX
This is my favorite beach bag essential or shall I say necessity. I have been using this brand and specific sunscreen for years and nothing will change it. It has an AMAZING smell, the kind that reminds me of summer time and the beach with a hint of coconuts. It's a very tropical smell. It goes on really nicely and absorbs pretty quick. Never leaves my skin greasy or oily even while I'm working. It also makes your skin glittery due to the glitter in the product. I haven't had a problem with a sunburn ever since I started using this stuff. I highly recommend applying it before you leave the house going to the pool or beach and then reapply when you get there. Practice sun safety!
Alexa M.
I absolutely love this sunscreen. It’s the best brand I’ve very used. The price is very reasonable for the quality. The packaging looks amazing too. It is a gently product that works for even sensitive skins. I will definitely keep using this product.
Ash K.
Affordable, great for fair skin. Scent is pleasant an drys quickly. Also use there after sun and shimmer products.
Angel L.
Morganton
Great sunscreen and brand! Allows you to get some color to skin while keepin you protected for the sums harmful rays.  Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning Lotion Sunscreen
Christiana S.
Commerce City, CO
Hawaiian Tropic® Sheer Touch Ultra Radiance Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Lotion Sunscreen uploaded by Christiana S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love the smell of this stuff! Great protection and moisturizing. I’m always excited to buy more when summer begins. Helloooo sunshine
Karina G.
Gainesville, Fl
Hawaiian Tropic® Sheer Touch Ultra Radiance Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Lotion Sunscreen uploaded by Karina G.
By far my favorite sunscreen, I have extremely acne prone & sensitive skin, that breaks out every time I wear sunblock. This product has been hands down the best on my skin. Their entire line of sunscreens smell AMAZING! My favorite is the *very* subtle shimmer it gives you after applying.
Kayla G.
Such good coverage and smells good! I love Hawaiian tropics because of their smell! Their products work great too 😁
Aubrey B.
Marysville, WA
This is one of the very few sunscreens that I will actually wear! I’m really picky about the smell and the way it feels on my skin. 10/10 would recommend
Camilla P.
Landers, CA
If you’re looking for a sunscreen that smells like heaven this is it! This sunscreen is also awesome because it feels more like lotion than sticky sunscreen. It works really well and doesn’t cost too much.