Hawaiian Tropic® Sheer Touch Ultra Radiance Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Lotion Sunscreen

BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Hawaiian Tropic® Sheer Touch Ultra Radiance lotion sunscreen offers triple enhancement for radiant skin: protects, softens, leaves skin glowing. This ultra-conditioning formula leaves skin soft and luminous. It is infused with shea butter complex and mango fruit extract. Indulge in the beauty of sun protection.

• every sunscreen I use, as soon as I step out I tan. how l...1 Answers
  • this is a good sunscreen????3 Answers
  • Is it safe to use in 100+ degrees? 2 Answers
  • "This smells amazing!!! And the smell lingers and it feels so hydrating and smooth I really love this I feel it gives a dewy glow to the skin while peotecting it" in 17 reviews
Sam S.
I’m super fair and burn easily so I always opt for the 50 SPF. Sometimes with high SPF lotions, it’s hard to soak into the skin but I never have any issues with this one. I love Hawaiian tropic because their sunscreen smells amazing. The scent makes me want to lay on the beach with a pina colada. Unfortunately, It’s not as affordable as the other brands. I’m definitely a repeat user, but I do wish that it was a little less expensive.
Faviola L.
This a great sun protector the smell is really tropic but not a weird citrus smell. It’s more of a creamy piña colada. Lol Some may not be too fond of the scent like my mom. One of the cons is the cap to close it broke very quickly from the hinges. I can still close but I now have to be careful where I set down the cap. The spf 50 is really all you need, I feel like anything above 50 doesn’t do anything different.
Gabby L.
Lanoka Harbor
This sunscreen is the perfect summer sunscreen. The bottle that it comes in automatically attracts you to it. Also, the sunscreen was able to keep me from becoming and burnt tomato which is always a plus. Also I enjoyed the scent of it, it was very pleasant and reminded me a lot of summer! Overall I would definitely recommend that you buy this product!
kaylei g.
Sacramento, CA
This is definitely in my top 3 favorite sunscreen products. It does the job, is moisturizing, and smells like a tropical vacation!! I did get slightly burned when wearing it, but nothing too bad that would make me stop using this product. It’s a great drug store product and is definitely better than the others on the shelf
Christina G.
Hawaiian Tropic has been a trusted brand for a long time. You know you are buying quality when you get this item. You must be careful when in the sun not only for burning but also for protection from skin cancer. I have never had a problem when I use this and will continue to buy it. Although it not cheap, this is something that it is well worth your money for.
Ashley P.
Haiku
The smell. Omg. It doesn’t smell like a typical sunscreen and doesn’t scream BEACH! Every time I get a whiff of it. Not very greasy but I have to constantly apply it, living in Hawaii the sun is brutal. I’m very fair and burn really easy but this helps. I don’t just peel and not tan anymore. Gives me a nice golden tan when I do go out in the sun. Lobster is not a good look on anyone. Plus the added shimmer is my favorite. It’s very subtle but makes me feel like a have a healthy glow. The packaging is typical but I don’t have to worry about it popping open and spilling everywhere like other brands. Will always stock up on this and continue to use it.
Marisol A.
Ca
We purchased this for our trip to the water park and my entire family really loved it , starting with the smell , it is very nice and not strong. The feel on the skin is also nice and not so thick to make it uncomfortable. The protection was great for all of us , all ages.
Athena G.
San Jose, CA
I love this Sun screen ive been using this same brand for over 5 years and every summer me and my family go out camping, or to the lake this is what we use! Definitely keeps your skin from burning and getting red and it keeps your skin soft i recommend this sunscreen lotion.
Danielle C.
I have been using the sunscreen ever since I was a little kid. one of the best sunscreens around, I absolutely have to have this when I go to the beach or my face will burn. Applies very well doesn't leave a greasy residue lasts pretty much all day without having to reapply.
Erin P.
Baltimore , MD
So this isn’t as thick as the shimmer spf lotion to me. I love it and all because this is all I have ever used in my life. This was good for when we went to the beach and it was super hot. At least I didn’t have a heavy coat on but it served its purpose.
Paola T.
Terrace Doral, FL
this is a good sunscreen????
Kelvinia S.
Is it safe to use in 100+ degrees?
Sandy E.
Ottawa , ON
every sunscreen I use, as soon as I step out I tan. how long will this protect me for. I don't want to reapply every 5 min