Hawaiian Tropic Sheer Touch Ultra Radiance After Sun

Smoothes, softens, and leaves skin radiant with a blend of Shea Butter complex and mango fruit extract.

Is this product really good?
acabo de probar el bloqueador y la verdad se los recomiendo es muy fresco y ricos aromas para los que vivimos cerca de la playa y nos gusta disfrutar del sol
Start your review of Hawaiian Tropic Sheer Touch Ultra Radiance After Sun!
Jessica F.
Hawaiian Tropic Sheer Touch Ultra Radiance After Sun uploaded by Jessica F.
Makes my skin feel great after being in the sun all day. I use it after every time I'm in the sun for long periods of time. This product is great as it is. Gentle enough for every day use not harsh like others. I would definitely buy this lotion again.
Rachel B.
Tallahassee, FL
I'm a big fan of this lotion! It absorbs quickly into the skin, has a delicious scent like mango candy, and there's a slight shimmer that makes you look like a glowing goddess! It definitely helped keep my skin hydrated and tan after long days on the beach!
Amanda R.
This lotion is ok although it wouldn't be my go to product.  The smell is similar to sunscreen which is pleasant. The shimmer looks nice on tan skin but can look weird if you are not very tan.
Chelsey S.
Sylacauga, AL
I LOVE this lotion!! It smells sooo good. It really does make my tan last longer. It has little gold shimmer in it, so it REALLY makes my bronze skin pop and glow! It also makes my skin feel super soft, which is important after a day in the sun. Def a summer must have!
Nelcy H.
Marietta, GA
Es una crema que me encanta usar después que me bronceo se siente tan refrescante en mi piel y un olor tan impregnante natural
M C.
Maryland
Great product. Great product. Great product. Great product. Great product. Great product. Great product. Great product. Great product. Great product. Great product. Great product. Great product. Great product. Great product. Great product. Great product. Great product.
Deanna S.
Belding, MI
HAWAIIAN TROPIC® SHEER TOUCH ULTRA RADIANCE AFTER SUN is my favorite summertime lotion. This one leaves your skin a little sparkly and dewy looking.
Alecia W.
New Brunswick, NJ
I love using this. Especially after a day at the beach on vacation. It makes me soo glowy and is super moisturizing. It smells amazing just like the sunscreen.
Jessica D.
I love this bottle of magic it feels soothing on the skin and adds a glow to your skin. It has a nice light scent to it thats not over powering but is just right. If you have a little burn it takes the sting out. This feels so nice on your skin.
jessica J.
crossett
this lotion helps my skin become more healthy and less dry after doing my workouts outside and i love it. plus i’ve never had any problems with it giving me acne after use or leaving my skin feeling oily