Hawaiian Tropic® Sheer Touch Ultra Radiance After Sun uploaded by Jennifer H.Hawaiian Tropic® Sheer Touch Ultra Radiance After Sun uploaded by Rania Z.Hawaiian Tropic® Sheer Touch Ultra Radiance After Sun uploaded by Danielle W.

BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

For skin that glows in every light—Hawaiian Tropic® Sheer Touch Ultra Radiance After Sun makes sunset feel more beautiful than ever. This ultra-radiant lotion is blended with luxuriously silky Shea Butter and mango fruit extract to deliver soothing moisture and leave your skin luminous.

FEATURES & BENEFITS:
  • Formulated with shea butter complex and mango fruit extract
  • Unique skin brightening effect – special pigments that reflect light beautifully
  • 8-ounce pump bottle
  • A tropical treat for your senses

Jennifer H.
Hawaiian Tropic® Sheer Touch Ultra Radiance After Sun is my go to product for after tanning or being out in the sun. I love the smell, feel and the shimmering look. It is very effective at leaving my skin smooth and fresh after sun exposure. I highly recommend this product and it’s affordable
Kayla W.
I love all of the Hawaiian Tropic products, especially for their smell. This is the perfect lotion to put on after spending all day in the ocean, pool, and sun. It makes my skin feel very hydrated and smooth. I love that this has some shimmer in it, but it is very slight.
Ashley G.
Dallas, TX
One of the best things invented for after sun! I like this product better then aloe itself I feel like it helps moisturize better which prevents pealing. Depending on how bad the sunburn is I heal within one to two days of using this!
Kyla M.
Phoenixville , PA
Always use this after being in the sun or tanning! Leaves a very beachy smell and is cooling to the skin. Only thing I don’t like is how there is a shimmer to it, I wish it was just a normal lotion. But other than that I love it!
Audrey A.
Billingsley, AL
I love this product! I used it after being out at the pool and it helps trremdously with moisturizing. It feels great against my skin and I love the spell. I love using as part of my full sun care routine with other Hawaiian Tropics products!
Sharon H.
Batavia, NY
Love, love, love this!! Great after sun care and smells so good...like I just came home from the beach. Light weight and non greasy on the skin. Got this at Walmart and will definitely add more to my after sun care.
Leah R.
Huntington, NY
I just starting using this product this summer and I think it's my new favorite!! And I can honestly say it absolutely 100% helps prolong my tan and definitely prevented any peeling. I got quite red on my bum when I wore a new suit that was cut higher up then I had been wearing all weekend, and I was so afraid that the red was going to start peeling so I kept lathering this stuff on, twice a day, and sure enough my red turned to a beautiful tan and I had ZERO peeling, so not the norm for me!! I also love the touch of radiance this lotion gives. It's the perfect sheer glow, not crazy glittery or shiny like most 'radiance' lotions are. Basically to sum it up, this is the absolulte most perfect summer lotion, and if you're a beach bum like me, you are going to fall in love with this stuff!
Mrs. E.
This product leaves your skin soft, shimmery and radiant after exposure to the sun. It smells amazing. It’s affordable and a great product (bought it at Walgreens)! Highly recommend it.
Kiani C.
Fullerton, CA
Yikes, this product is about $7 at Walmart and it provides absolutely no moisture to the body. It is filled with shimmer and is a super thin consistency. I bought this product thinking that it would provide me with moisture to restore and maintain my tan but I found that this product does absolutely nothing for me. I was very disappointed and ended up returning it.
Rachel B.
Tallahassee, FL
I'm a big fan of this lotion! It absorbs quickly into the skin, has a delicious scent like mango candy, and there's a slight shimmer that makes you look like a glowing goddess! It definitely helped keep my skin hydrated and tan after long days on the beach!