BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

This creamy lightweight sunscreen lotion with SPF 15 provides your skin with moisture and hydration with a sheer-touch formula that has a signature Hawaiian Tropic coconut scent- and it still retains its SPF after 80 minutes of activity in the water see more...

Andi P.
Oceanside, CA
I love, love, love Hawaiian Tropic! This is by far the BEST smelling sunscreen. Ever. And I love this product in particular because it leaves little shimmers behind after applying. Which makes me feel like a summer goddess. This product also works well. As advertised. It is a sunscreen after all, and it does prevent burning and peeling and doesn't block pores or leave a greasy feeling after applying multiple coats after all-day in the sun action. Plus, it leaves my skin moisturized (yes, sometimes I use it as a lotion. Guilty). This is the only sunscreen I buy because it works so well! I recommend to everyone.
Michelle T.
San Francisco, CA
I really wanted to like this because who doesn't like smelling like coconuts while sitting out in the sun or hanging out at the beach? This stuff smells like summer, for sure. Unfortunately, the sunscreen was a miss for me. It was super greasy, left a horrible whitecast and just didn't feel very sexy. I think I will stick with my tried-and-true Biore sunscreens.
Dalconys V.
Doral, FL
When I found out they also made a sunscreen I couldn't possibly say no. Between the sunscreen and the occasional use of their after care products I've recommended them to friends and family. The product gives great coverage, isn't sticky like other sunscreens and it smells great; honestly all of their products do. Their sunscreen gives me peace of my mind
Alexandra G.
I chose sheer-touch-lotion-30 Hawaiian Tropic® Sheer Touch Ultra Radiance Lotion Sunscreen because I’ve been a long time fan of Hawaiian Tropic. It works great at protecting my skin, when I wear it, I never burn & it’s long lasting. The fragrance is my favorite part aside from its UVA/UVB protection, because it smells so sweet & tropical, it gives me a boost of happiness when I’m putting it on. It’s not greasy & doesn’t take long to dry. I’d recommend this product, it comes SPF 15, 30, & 50.
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
I always wear sunscreen and Hawaiian Tropic has consistently been one of my favorite brands over the years. This one is one of my favorite formulas since it has that distinctive tropical smell, but goes on cleanly and doesn't leave a greasy feeling on your hands. Plus it gives me great protection from the sun for hours!
Shay R.
Ormond Beach, FL
This is my go to sunscreen. It feels amazing, nourishes skin, and smells so good! Anytime I apply it I feel like I'm laying on a tropical island. Kinda deceiving and tricky if you're on your way to work plus live by the ocean but eh, it helps put me in a good mood, even while tempting me to play hooky! It also has 30 spf which I've struggled finding a nice shear that actually protects and this totally does!!
Britney W.
Warrior, AL
This sunscreen is the greeatest smelling sunscreen I have ever found. I stumbled upon it on sale at a local phramacy a couple of years ago. Ever since then, I've been using this exact product. When correctly applied as frequently as required, it provids great coverage. The times I've been burned while using this sunscreen is only a fault of my own. GREAT product!
Yari M.
Fresh Meadows, NY
This is hands down the best sunscreen I've ever tried !! It's not sticky dries right away. Has the best smell, this really smells lovely. It's super affordable and it leaves my skin with a subtle glow. So basically i love this product
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Probably my favorite sun screen. The smell is amazing and the product is well known and works. It can be "pricey" compared to store brands but, there are often coupons and deals, especially in the summer. The lotion does leave a little sparkle on your skin so that might turn some people away.
Jennifer W.
Stuart, FL
Holy cow I loooooooove this stuff!!! My fried just introduced me to it and it is awesome! It protected my skin all day and has a nice glittery sheen to it that is very flattering while laying out. It is in the same price range as most other sunscreens and works great!