Add a Photo

By HAWAIIAN TROPIC
This creamy lightweight sunscreen lotion with SPF 15 provides your skin with moisture and hydration with a sheer-touch formula that has a signature Hawaiian Tropic coconut scent- and it still retains its SPF after 80 minutes of activity in the water
Photos (6)
Melanie W.
Melanie W.
Love using this when I'm on the go, it's easy to apply not greasy or sticky when applying to the skin, it's very effective as far as protection of the skin goes and I would recommend this product to anyone who spends an adequate amount of time in the sun or heat, our skin is very sensitive to the Rays so we must do a good job of protecting it - make sure to grab a bottle of this I recommend it 100%!!!
tiffany t.
tiffany t.
San Jose, CA
Ok to start off, I love this sunscreen, it gives a very nice finish, a glowy one. The price was about 8 dollars but it's worth it due to the fact that it is a very long use product. The product was very smooth and gentle on the skin. I would recommend this to people who would want to use sunscreen but also wants to look shiny and glowy in the sun.
Ana V.
Ana V.
Tallahassee, FL
I'm a mess when it comes to wearing sunscreen, I don't like how sticky it feels. This sunscreen is the first that I have found that I actually like to wear, it's soft, it smells nice, and it's protective enough that i don't get burned, but I still get a little color. I always keep this in my summer bag.
Vleeta H.
Vleeta H.
Jacksonville , FL
Hawaiian Tropic always smells good. I really hate the smell of whatever the sunscreen ingredient is that all sunscreens have but the scent they use masks it well and makes me smell like a beach goddess, I love it. Just talking about it makes me want to go on a cruise.
Calleigh E.
Calleigh E.
West haven, Ct
Dec. 4, 2016, 4:31 p.m.
Review for: Hawaiian Tropic Sheer Touch Sunscreen Lotion
I love this sunscreen because it is not oily and it smells great. I've purchased it several times, every summer at the local CVS. It shimmers and gives you a nice glow at the beach or pool. It protects from the sun too. Reapply often as is only 15spf.
Claudia W.
Claudia W.
Colorado Springs, CO
With my complexion, this sunscreen offered protection, but still allows me to get a nice tan. It doesn't feel like I have a a layer of sunscreen on at all, and it has little sparkles in it that give you an extra glow!
Jade S.
Jade S.
Best sunscreen ever! Smells amazing, like summer in a bottle. It is very moisturizing and doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy. I repurchased again for this summer after falling in love with this product last year.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Wilmington, NC
This is one of my go to sunscreens and I always keep a bottle in the house & in the beach bag. I love this sunscreen. Smells really good. Doesn't break me out like other sunscreens. I would recommend to anyone else.
Camille Y.
Camille Y.
Glendale, CA
I'm not a big fan of scented lotions and sunscreen, because i have a sensitive nose. but i used this because this is only what my friend had. i still got burned though. i have fair skin and i am super pale.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
The absolute best sunscreen for my fair, sensitive skin. This doesn't leave me feeling greasy or oily, doesn't cause me to breakout, and it has a great scent! I don't leave home without it in the summer.