Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial SunscreenHawaiian Tropic
Hawaiian Tropic Sheer Touch SPF 8 Lotion Sunscreen

Hawaiian Tropic® Sheer Touch SPF 8 Lotion Sunscreen

A warm sun, island breezes, luxuriant lotions and a heavenly scent - Hawaiian Tropic® Lotion is infused with island botanicals that soothe and pamper, while time-released antioxidants provide skin nourishment.  Protected by broad-spectrum sunscreens, your skin stays soft and looks radiant!

Does this help on really pail skin?
Este producto tiene color?
Start your review of Hawaiian Tropic® Sheer Touch SPF 8 Lotion Sunscreen!
How would you rate this product?
rebecca S.
Paducah, KY
Hawaiian Tropic® Sheer Touch SPF 8 Lotion Sunscreen uploaded by rebecca S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have used Hawaiian tropic for many years. It has a nice smell and not over priced. It gives me the protection I need from the harmful Ray's while letting me enjoy a beautiful day at the beach. It is a little on the pricey side but will help keep your skin healthy and sunspot free!
Alexandria K.
Saint Marys, GA
I love this! It smells nice and I always tan nicely when using it. Only downside is through my own genetics — I have to use sunblock after 45 mins or I’ll burn!
Kylie S.
Cleveland
I loved this product. It smells good and feels good on my skin. It is reasonably priced and easy to find. It had no negative affect on my legs after I shaved which are sometimes sensitive. I used it to get a tan but with a little bit of sun protection. It definitely met my standards.
Megan E.
Jerseyville
Hawaiian Tropic® Tanning Lotion Sunscreen SPF 4 This lotion is the cats meow. Great to carry on you when going outside. Very effective! Easy to hold bottle and love the smell.
Melinda K.
Mabank, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Hawaiian Tropic, especially this brand, helps me not burn while getting a tan, who could ask for anything more 🤷 just be careful cuz the SPF is low and u can still burn, I really like using this product when I first try to tan, I burn easily and gradually work to a tan. Thanks.
Samantha S.
Owensboro, KY
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love, love, love this product. Not only does it work great protecting you from the sun, it is light-weight, and it smells exactly like summer
Misti T.
Terrell, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
This glides like butter and absorbs easily. The smell is great and nothing like one might attribute to other standard Hawaiian Tropic smells (not as strong).
Lita S.
Dahlonega, GA
Purchased at: CVS
Smells nice and is perfect for tanning! I think the container it comes in is very cute and the designs is fitting! I use this sunscreen during the begging of summer when I’m trying to get a tan. For sure not a good idea to use if you’re trying to keep from getting burned.
Emily B.
Purchased at: Walmart
i love the smell of the sunscreen . it’s nice and tropical , i would recommend this for a limited time in the sun due to the low spf . would purchase again
Amina A.
Very good product if your aiming for color. Smells amazing to me. Not so good for protection against UV.