9 colors available

BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Hawaiian Tropic Sheer Touch SPF 30 Lotion Sunscreen offers triple enhancement for radiant skin: protects, softens, and leaves skin glowing. This ultra-conditioning formula leaves skin soft and luminous. Broad spectrum UVA/UVB. Dermatologist tested. Oil-free & non-greasy. Vitamins C & E. Tropical Fragrance.

• I'm in the hunt for a good sunscreen. How does this brand compare t...2 Answers
  • Anyone used this product before, if so how did you like it?9 Answers
  • Sunscreen is important no matter what the whether as long as the su...8 Answers
Hawaiian Tropic Sheer Touch SPF 30 Lotion Sunscreen
  • "It is quick absorbing, feels light not greasy and best of all it smells great so even when winter is all around I smell the tropics!" in 10 reviews
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
I bought this at a discount store after my favorite beauty author wrote about loving Hawaiian Tropic spf lotions. I wear this all year round just to smell beachy. I'm not worried about the spf level because I almost never am out in the sun or even in public (i have a serious seizure disorder) but I still take care of myself as much as possible. I love that this is super moisturizing with vitamin E and C which are 2 of the the most important topical vitamins for your skin. It also has Shea butter and mango extract which are super hydrating! It leaves a pretty shimmer on your skin which I love and only wears off slightly and is just glitter as it wears off. I put it on first thing this morning and took an afternoon shower and a night time shower and it turned from super shimmery to glitter with no touch-ups. It takes a little long to dry but that's ok since it's not greasy at all. Just don't put it on your face! It's way too shimmery for that. You'll be smokin' hot if you use this!
Aidelina G.
Aidelina G.
Providence, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my must have in my beach bag, especially after I went to health fair a few years back and did a screening for my skin and was inform that many of my dark spots were due to sun damage. I thought I did not need any sunscreen, I was very young and thought that is was for only fair skin. Little did I know all skins types or color need that sunscreen to protect your self from skin damages that sometimes results in skin cancer. I love this brand because of the SPF and also its not as greasy as some out there, I have oily skin so I am prone to acne just on my face. Love the scent I feel like I'm on vacation somewhere in the Caribbean islands.
Leah M.
Leah M.
Owingsville, KY
This is the best sunscreen I have ever used! My skin is extremely prone to burning, like 15 minutes and I'm mildly sunburned! So sunscreen is my best friend! My goal was to find a sunscreen that doesn't SMELL like a sunscreen or leave a sticky film and leftover scent even after a shower and let me tell you, THIS IS THE ANSWER! This sunscreen feels like a regular lotion, it is very moisturizing and the scent is light and beachy! I use it as a moisturizer before applying makeup and it works amazingly while protecting my face from the sun. It's not greasy or shiny at all! Truly the best sunscreen for every day use!
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Los Angeles, CA
I ran out of a really expensive sunscreen I usuall bought and needed a quick fix before a beach day. I have acne prone skin, so I try not to use too many products on my face because of the buildup. I bought this sunscreen on a whim and it was the best decision! It truly is sheer touch, the cream went on really light over 3 other acne products and my face did not feel weighted at all! The protection is great! I didn't burn at all, but still got a decent tan! If you are going to put it on your face though, use a small amount because the liquid has a shimmer to it. Overall worth the price and a good buy!
Jordan Q.
Jordan Q.
Staten Island , Ny
This has been my favorite sunscreen for over 5 years until recently. I have always loved the brand and repeatedly purchased it. It has always been a reasonable price and the packaging is efficient. However, recently on a vacation to Barbados, I got so severely burnt I couldn't sit. I reapplied this sunscreen probably every 40 minutes. I don't burn easily either, I am of Sicilian descent - usually i just tan very easily. I'm not sure if maybe the formulation has changed since last summer but I am pretty disappointing because I have trusted this brand for a long time.
Ainsley V.
Ainsley V.
Mulvane, KS
It is very moisturizing while still protecting your skin from the sun. I have the one with a pump which I prefer over the other better because you don't waste product. It is very smooth and absorbent. I would definently recommend and repurchase this item. I am
On a swim team and this is what I use to protect my skin from uv rays, and it stays on through the sweat and water so well. I don't feel like I have to re-apply every two hours with this. It is truly amazing!!! Have fun with it it is a great sunscreen. And if you get burnt their Aleo gel is great as well.
Shae R.
Shae R.
Slidell, La
Having a son with very light skin made me worry about the days we go to rhe beach. We being darker skin dobt really need a sun blocker. Long story short I bought this product and it was amazing not only did it protext it also norished his skin and had it glowing. Best of all its non-greasy, oil free, and up to 80 minutes of water resistance. Great prduct! I would definitely recommend this product to everyone. It works on every skin type. Hope it helps you as much as it does for us.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Aurora, CO
This is actually one of my favorite sunscreens at the price point. It doesn't feel too oily on application and smells great. I feel like it might not be too great on people who have really fair skin (they would need to apply it more), but at this SPF it works excellent for me and doesn't require as much application as lower SPF types throughout the day. It does decent in the water but you will also need to put on more after you get out if you've been in a while.
Carly W.
Carly W.
Greenbelt, MD
I recently started using sunscreen on a daily basis after having a pre-cancerous mole removed at the dermatologist's office and this is the first thing I went out to buy. This product doesn't even smell like sunscreen! It smells like regular lotion, and not only that, but it does the same work as a lotion. It keeps my skin protected, leaves a lasting scent, and moisturizes my skin. For the price, I highly recommend this product for a daily use sunscreen.
Aimee E.
Aimee E.
Alexandria, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My dad has been using this brand since the 80's and it's really great stuff. For my pale skin as a child this stuff was ideal for me to not burn. Some color on my skin wasn't bad for me but difficult so this was great. It did what it said it would do, keep my skin from burning, didn't irritate my skin, went on smooth and dried well. The smell of course is intoxicating and screams summer. its affordable and can be found just about anywhere.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Is it sticky or oily ?
Megan Y.
Megan Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What does this lotion smell like?
Desiree P.
Desiree P.
Rochester, NY
I have very sensitive skin, which is all the more reason for decent sun protection. Has anyone else with sensitive skin tried this? Was it as gentle and smooth as promised? Is it worth the price?
patricia r.
patricia r.
How does this compare to Banana Boats Sunscreen?
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
South Holland, IL
Anyone used this product before, if so how did you like it?