BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC #44 in Body Sunscreen

Hawaiian Tropic Sheer Touch SPF 30 Lotion Sunscreen offers triple enhancement for radiant skin: protects, softens, and leaves skin glowing. This ultra-conditioning formula leaves skin soft and luminous. Broad spectrum UVA/UVB. Dermatologist tested. Oil-free & non-greasy. Vitamins C & E. Tropical Fragrance.

• I'm in the hunt for a good sunscreen. How does this brand compare...2 Answers
  • Anyone used this product before, if so how did you like it?9 Answers
  • Sunscreen is important no matter what the whether as long as the ...8 Answers
Hawaiian Tropic Sheer Touch SPF 30 Lotion Sunscreen
  • "It is quick absorbing, feels light not greasy and best of all it smells great so even when winter is all around I smell the tropics!" in 10 reviews
Kara D.
I love the thickness of this lotion. Most SPF lotion will be white and leave behind streaks after applying but this does not. So no embarrassing white sunscreen marks on your face! I really enjoy the smell of it, not your plain and basic sunscreen smell, just a little better than usual. It makes my skin pretty soft. I use it year-round and I live in Ohio. It is important to wear SPF in the winter, too. This is my everyday go-to SPF. A little goes a long way, so it's definitely worth every penny. It is affordable and easy to find at most stores! Only slightly greasy feeling which seems to be unavoidable with sunscreens. Goes on clear. Absorbs well! 10/10 recommend.
Sabine K.
Henderson, NV
This is my all-time favorite sunscreen ever ❤️ It smells like mango mixed with coconut to me and it overall just reminds me of the perfect beach day. I live in the southwest so it’s almost always sunny and hot and I wear sunscreen almost every day. This has an SPF of 30 and I’m pretty fair but this works great in protecting me from getting burned, even after hiking for hours during the day. It leaves your skin pretty soft and it also leaves a subtle shimmer on your skin, kind of like a natural highlighter for your body. If you’re looking for a quality sunscreen you can’t go wrong with this one!
Suzanne M.
Fort Worth, TX
Used this all summer last year while in Rome and never got sunburned. It covered perfectly, without being oily. Also it smells like coconuts and sunshine. And the one I had was shimmery, hahaha, it was great. Also can I just say oh my word sunscreen is expensive in Italy. I finally lost mine, with a week left on the trip and was going to replace it, but they were so pricy, I just borrowed some from a friend and man it just wasn't the same.
Melissa-Timothy H.
I personal love this lotion for myself. It's oil free, UVA & UVB protection PLUS water resistant. So, yes, it can handle some water but not water proof. For me, 30 spf on my body (higher on face sometimes) is prefect because it protects yet I still get a light tan (And vitaminD!) It's got a sheer to it as well so it makes yor skin look and feel and SMELL WONDERFUL!!!!!!!
Angelica M.
Katy, TX
This is my one and only sunscreen! I love the finish from the slight illuminating effector the way it just soaks into my skin. I tan/burn soooo quickly so I really use this and reapply as directed. Definitely would recommend it!
Jenny B.
I live in FL so I actually use this as my body lotion in the summer months. It smells great and makes my skin look really healthy and the bonus is it protects me from the sun when it is a bazillion degrees outside down here.
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
This is always in my Beach/ lake bag! It has such a great tropical scent and lathers into the skin really well. It's a great value and really protects my skin! It has nice packaging and an easy to use bottle and I would recommend this to everyone.
Nicole M.
Clovis, CA
I love the Hawaiian tropic brand. The only sunscreen brand I used and have been using it since I was a kid. It’s not greasy and does not leave not white streaks behind.
Bethany H.
Works well! We just bought some extra at the beach, and it managed to keep us from getting burned. You do have to apply it as directed (every couple hours) though!
Angel L.
Mulberry, FL
I Use These For Even My Face Which I Know A Higher SPF Should Always Be On Your Face:)But If You Can Find One In This Brand I Recommend For fall Over They Work Great Non Greasy!I Hate A Greasy Feel:/Also These Smell Amazing!:)
Nicole D.
Is it sticky or oily ?
Megan Y.
What does this lotion smell like?
Desiree P.
Rochester, NY
I have very sensitive skin, which is all the more reason for decent sun protection. Has anyone else with sensitive skin tried this? Was it as gentle and smooth as promised? Is it worth the price?
patricia r.
How does this compare to Banana Boats Sunscreen?
Tiffany J.
South Holland, IL
Anyone used this product before, if so how did you like it?