BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

This creamy lightweight oil-free sunscreen lotion with SPF 30 provides your skin with moisture and hydration with a sheer-touch formula that has a signature Hawaiian Tropic coconut scent- and it still retains its SPF after 80 minutes of activity in the water see more...

Annie (.
I don’t have much expectation with sunscreen, all I need is for it to protect me from the sun. This product has a fruity scent and I absolutely love it!! I have never liked the smell of suncreen before, but this one is so nice. I’d recommend it.
Julia B.
Livonia
I love this sunscreen! I never burn when I wear it. It smells so good. It feels just like a lotion, it doesn't leave any sort of residue or sticky feeling on your skin. I will never use any other sunscreen again.
Monika M.
I love THIS. The smell is to die for. Since using this product I notice a positive change to my skin. It looks healthy and feel healthy. When I apply this product when finishing with my daily skincare. All day my skin looks and feel like I just beat my face with the gods. This product somehow keep that. (When you first wash your face, you glow etc. But as the day goes by, your face start sweating and looking all tired and ugly. But this sunscreen prevent that. Well probably only for me). But the downside is that, even though I love this product, and will continue to get more. This product doesn't feel like lotion. It somewhat feels dry but soft at the same time:). I have to put lotion with it. Even though it said "lotion" on it. Hawaiian Tropic Sheer Touch SPF 30 Lotion Sunscreen
Mira M.
Metuchen, NJ
I recently just bought this sunscreen this summer. And I am pleasantly surprised. It smells so nice and summery and it doesn't leave a white residue and it doesn't take a long time to rub in. I also like that it isn't greasy or heavy like other sunscreens. I always thought Tropicana was just tanning oils, but this lotion is so addicting that I actually find myself putting it on everyday on top of my body lotion.
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
I love this sunscreen lotion and I use it every single day. It smells amazing, which I love because I'm a sucker for smelling like cake. This stuff is super lightweight but makes my skin feel so soft and it's oil free. It's one of the only sunscreens I've been able to use that won't break out my chest and neck despite the fact that it does have fragrance in it. This does have a bit of shimmer to it as well, but I don't mind it. This is always kept in my purse. I don't imagine what I would do without this.
Roxana M.
Las Vegas , NV
This is my favorite sunblock. Long protection, so you just relax and enjoy under the sun because you know this is the best sunblock and you know you are safe. Your skin feel great after a day at the beach, despaired in your skin fast and the smell is perfect, you feel in the tropical with the coconut aroma. I love it and I recommend this to everyone, adults and kids.
Jessica S.
This has been my good to brand and sunscreen/suntan lotion for many years! I live the smell and the sheen it gives my skin through the summer months. Definitely recommend anyone to try this product. It can be found at target ad Walmart or any similar store Hawaiian Tropic Protective Dry Oil Sunscreen
Erlyn P.
Sheer touch! I love it! I've repurchased this item several times. I just love the glow it gives my skin. The smell reminds me of vacation on a tropical island. This has really tiny sparkles that leave your skin looking radiant and glowing. If you want to look like a goddess this summer, I would highly recommend this sunscreen.
Tiffani P.
Ladson, SC
The absolute best sunscreen ever! Safe and hydrating enough to use on the face. Not greasy feeling, doesn't leave a weird residue on your hands or body when you apply it and it smell AMAZING. I've never gone back to anything different since I started using this years ago. And also feels very hydrating and moisturizing!
Katie Z.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I love this sunscreen. It smells amazing, is very moisturizing, and I love the shimmer it gives your skin. The only downside is that I normally need a much higher SPF since I burn pretty easily. I think this comes in a 60 SPF, so I would probably pick that one up next. But if you're looking for a hydrating sunscreen that's actually good for your skin and is affordable, I would recommend this one.