BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

This creamy lightweight oil-free sunscreen lotion with SPF 30 provides your skin with moisture and hydration with a sheer-touch formula that has a signature Hawaiian Tropic coconut scent- and it still retains its SPF after 80 minutes of activity in the water see more...

Caroline P.
Caroline P.
Los Angeles, CA
By far the most amazing sunscreen I've ever used. it smells like coconuts and reminds me of summer no matter what time of year it is. absolutely affordable and it's oil free so i use it on my face as well without having to buy a face sunscreen that's overly pricey. this product has lasted me forever i have had it for about 4 months and i have about 1/4 of the bottle left. time to buy a new one lol
Natalia S.
Natalia S.
East Granby, CT
Smeels sooooooooo freaking good!!!!! Doesn't even feels like a suncreen, it's def like a body lotion... It's so smooth, easy easy to apply, my skin doesn't peel off NEVER! It's my favorite, for me the 30 is good enough to keep my skin safe and still gives me a nice tan!!!!!
Too much love in this sunscreen, if you never tried, go for it, you won't regret!!!!
The price is affordable too
Kayleigh L.
Kayleigh L.
Spring Lake, NC
I love this sunscreen! The scent is a very strong coconut smell, almost like a piƱa colada. The sunscreen seemed to do a nice job of keeping the sun at bay too. One thing is that it almost adds body shimmer when you're out in the sun, which I personally enjoy. The biggest selling point is definitely the scent though.
Janette R.
Janette R.
Morristown, NJ
Probably one of the BEST sunscreens out there! It applies evenly and doesn't leave you looking like you have a film of white cream on your skin! The skin absorbs it very nicely and it smells BOMB! I usually switch up my sunscreens every summer, but this one will definitely be a repurchase for me!
Madison O.
Madison O.
Review for: Hawaiian Tropic Sheer Touch Oil-Free Sunscreen
Beyond amazing. Leaves your skin scented with coconut and doesn't happen to be oily! Wasn't over the top expensive either. With it being water resistant and not greasy I wore it at the beach and only had to reapply twice, for 3 hours of fun! My number one go to sunscreen by far!
Mallory C.
Mallory C.
Review for: Hawaiian Tropic Sheer Touch Oil-Free Sunscreen
I love this sunscreen so much! I'm very pale and this is the only sunscreen I've found that will keep me from burning but still let me get a little bit of a tan. It's very reasonably priced and has a fantastic smell! I would recommend this to anyone.
Aidelina G.
Aidelina G.
Providence, RI
Best sunscreen to protect form skin damage from the sun. Scent is not over powering makes you feel like your at a Caribbean island or even in a Fl beach not oily on skin just the write texture on the skin nice and smooth
Amy S.
Amy S.
Medford, MA
This sunscreen is great for moderate protection while giving you a beach glow. It has a glittery shimmer to it, which is pretty. But if you are looking to build color for a fake tan, this is not the product for you.
Review for: Hawaiian Tropic Sheer Touch Oil-Free Sunscreen
Love the smell of it. I usually don't like any suns screen lotion just because it leaves residue, but this one doesn't leave any white residue. Love the pricing range too. Would definitely buy it again.
May L.
May L.
Coquitlam, BC
Review for: Hawaiian Tropic Sheer Touch Oil-Free Sunscreen
Love this sunscreen. It has the most wonderful smell, and it doesn't leave the skin feeling greasy. I use it on a daily basis in the summer on my face as a facial sunscreen as well.