BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Indulge and protect your skin with Hawaiian Tropic Sheer Touch Oil Free Sunscreen Lotion. This light formula is oil free and leaves no greasy residue behind. The sunscreen is infused with Hawaiian Tropics signature tropical scent and provides your skin with broad-spectrum protection against the suns UVA and UVB rays.

• I have been lookin for the best sunscreen that doesn't bu...4 Answers
Lauren S.
Such a great sunscreen if you have really fair skin. It has a great scent and it doesn’t leave you greasy. It’s very effective with the spf so you won’t get fried. I would recommend if your lookin for a high spf that doesn’t leave you feeling greasy. Hawaiian Tropic® Sheer Touch Oil Free SPF 60 Lotion Sunscreen
Anne W.
Villa Rica, GA
This is my favorite sunscreen. It doesn't leave me greasy and nasty sticky. It feels sheer and nice. Which is amazing considering how well it works. It doesn't clog my pores and make my face break out. It isn't hard to get good coverage and I never end up with streaks. The price is great and it even smells nice. I highly recommend this product.
Maris A.
Just discovered it recently when my usual sunscreen (Beach Hut) ran out and I had to quickly replace it for a trip with any sunscren I could find in the grocery.

I loved how this was not sticky at all. It smelled good. It was very hydrating that I found myself reapplying it as my lotion when my skin felt dry. I did not burn at all and I will use this from now on.
Megan S.
Altus, OK
I got this in the spray form and I love the light scent. It's a must have for me since I burn so easily. It's very effective and lasts. It's worth every penny you pay. Would definitely recommend this for everyone :)
Jessica B.
Scott City, MO
This is by far my favorite non expensive sunscreen to use! I use it every summer for my whole body and it works amazing! I would definitely re purchase this product. (Actually I already have, lol.) I absolutely love the smell of it!
Sandra L.
This leaves my skin not feeling oily after applying, which is something that happens with a lot of sunscreens! I apply this especially before a pool day and even right after so my skin can get protected after swimming!
Wayna V.
Lovely smell great lotion I live in an island and it is summer all year long. So we go to the beach very often and I use this sun lotion all the time it applies easily and it leaves skin moiturized smells great and offers good sun protection.
Julia G.
Rocky Mount, NC
I have been using this when we go to the Beach and I love the glitter that is left on the skin. I am slowly getting a nice tan while not burning in the sun since I have not been out in the sun that much this year. It is very affordable and I love the tropical smell that transports me to a tropical Island. It is great and effective protection while you play all day in the water and sun at the pool or beach. I never leave home without it. Always in my Pool and Beach Bag!!
Logan L.
I use this sunscreen on a daily basis. As an esthetician I pretty much ALWAYS have to have sunscreen on hand at all times and the sleek bottle allows me to just throw this in my purse. The scent is Pleasent, it reminds me of the beach. When I wear this in the winter though people always say "who smells like sunscreen??" haha! My favorite thing about this above some other brands I've tried is that it soaks right in like a lotion and isn't sticky.
Naomi E.
Chicago , IL
The best sunscreen ever is so smooth in my skin and it's absolutely wonderful it lets my skin glowing and with little sparkles that's shin all over my body ! The most important thing about it is that it doesn't let my skin oily at any time and it protects me from the hot sun , love it!!!!
Nicole Weaver A.
Philadelphia, MS
I have been lookin for the best sunscreen that doesn't burn u ??? Does this help you from burning better than the other products?