Skin CareSun CareBody SunscreenHawaiian Tropic
Sheer Touch Lotion Sunscreen Ultra Radiance SPF 50 (8 oz)

Hawaiian Tropic Sheer Touch Lotion Sunscreen Ultra Radiance SPF 50 (8 oz)

Hawaiian Tropic Sheer Touch Ultra Radiance lotion sunscreen offers triple enhancement for radiant skin: protects, softens, and leaves skin glowing.

Excuse me, to go on a walk I wonder, how much cream should I use? and I want to know how is the content of the product?
Does anyone use this product as like a daily lotion? How does it compare to other daily lotions?
Have you tried this? [user:alalizmakeup]
Start your review of Hawaiian Tropic Sheer Touch Lotion Sunscreen Ultra Radiance SPF 50 (8 oz)!
Product Highlights
It is quick absorbing, feels light not greasy and best of all it smells great so even when winter is all around I smell the tropics!in reviews
katelyn L.
Olympia, WA
Hawaiian Tropic Sheer Touch Lotion Sunscreen Ultra Radiance SPF 50 (8 oz) uploaded by katelyn L.
I love this sunscreen ! It works well as a moisturizer, feels good on the skin. ! It smells really good it smells like that classic banana sunscreen , and it has a nice shimmer to it , makes my skin extra glowy out in the sun
Jasmine R.
Hawaiian Tropic Sheer Touch Lotion Sunscreen Ultra Radiance SPF 50 (8 oz) uploaded by Jasmine R.
Purchased at: Publix
Just had a lovely time visiting family in key west. I knew I had to stock up on sunscreen to get a lovely tan and because protection is important! This stuff is amazing!!!! It smells good unlike a lot of sunscreens. It leaves no white cast and absorbs quickly onto your body. It leaves the prettiest little shimmer/glow on your skin and my skin tanned so nicely!!!!
Jess S.
Philadelphia, PA
Hawaiian Tropic Sheer Touch Lotion Sunscreen Ultra Radiance SPF 50 (8 oz) uploaded by Jess S.
Purchased at: CVS
I randomly bought this not thinking it would be anything special but needed a body sunscreen for an upcoming trip. This ended up being a really nice surprise since this contains a lot of nourishing and skin friendly ingredients, is water resistant, oil free and has no white cast. My fiancé even asked that we buy more of this since he did not mind the smell of the sunscreen, which is shocking since he is really picky with the way sunscreen smells.    This is perfect for the body but may not work for all on the face. My skin can be a little oily and I thought this made my face look shiny, but was perfect if I went swimming in the ocean since it helped moisturize my skin from the salt and sand. I would recommend this for any outdoor activity but would be cautious if you were attending a special event since this may make oily skin types feel uncomfortably shiny. The tropical smell is also pleasant and perfect for summer but not sure if I would enjoy using this in the cooler months. Personally, the scent would feel out of season for me. Overall, I would recommend this sunscreen for the summer since it is great for the face and body. I think it is also nice that this product is inexpensive for the ingredients you find in this US sunscreen. Only thing I would caution is that oily skin types may want to avoid using this for formal events since they may prefer a more matte finish. Other than that, I was happy that I never broke out and my skin stayed protected from the sun.
Linnette R.
Santa Ana, CA
Hawaiian Tropic Sheer Touch Lotion Sunscreen Ultra Radiance SPF 50 (8 oz) uploaded by Linnette R.
Purchased at: CVS
I got this because my cousin recommended it and said it smelled nice. I wore this today when I went to the beach and it smells good. I got this on sale from CVS and it has like glitter on it.
Victoria B.
portland
Hawaiian Tropic Sheer Touch Lotion Sunscreen Ultra Radiance SPF 50 (8 oz) uploaded by Victoria B.
Purchased at: Target
This is one my favorite sunscreens because it’s a lotion. It has an incredible smell and makes my skin look glowing and well hydrated. It also used to have some tiny glitter added to it, but new formula doesn’t have it anymore. This product is water resistant which is awesome.
Carla I.
This is my favorite sunscreen for body. It’s so light and easy to rub in. It absorbs completely with no greasy feeling and no white cast. It honestly feels more like a lotion than a sunscreen, which I love.
Courtney H.
Johns Creek, GA
Hawaiian Tropic Sheer Touch Lotion Sunscreen Ultra Radiance SPF 50 (8 oz) uploaded by Courtney H.
This and the spray version are my husbands favorite sunscreen. I prefer the spray more. Even though this is a lotion It is light but effective. Smells great. It doesn’t irritate our skin or leave it feeling oily or tacky. It absorbs well and doesn’t leave behind a white cast.
Ana B.
Orlando , FL
Hawaiian Tropic Sheer Touch Lotion Sunscreen Ultra Radiance SPF 50 (8 oz) uploaded by Ana B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Hawaiian Tropic Sheer Touch Lotion Sunscreen Ultra Radiance SPF 50 (8 oz); excellent, sunscreen lotion, it has a very pleasant aroma; absorbs quickly when placed on your skin; it has a long duration, even after bathing in the sea or the pool 🏊‍♀️; it is not greasy. I recommend it.
Lindsay J.
Saint Cloud, MN
Hawaiian Tropic Sheer Touch Lotion Sunscreen Ultra Radiance SPF 50 (8 oz) uploaded by Lindsay J.
Purchased at: Amazon
Love this. I use it year round. It smells absolutely amazing. Goes on smooth, Makes my skin smooth and leaves a nice shimmer glowing touch. I like putting it on in the am if I’m tired and it kinda wakes my face up with a nice glow without having to put on a ton of makeup. Smells wonderful also!!! Hawaiian Tropic Sheer Touch Lotion Sunscreen Ultra Radiance SPF 50 (8 oz)
Rachel N.
Fairlawn, OH
I really like this sunscreen! It goes on smooth and doesn't leave you feeling greasy like some other brands. I bought this at Walmart for my trip to the beach and it worked great and protected my skin! It even leaves a slight shimmer on your skin.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jordan S.
College Sta, TX
il y a 2 ans
Jocelyn R. il y a 6 mois
It's a great product and leave a healthy glow and radiance to the skin but there is a slight shimmer