Hawaiian Tropic Sheer Touch Continuous Spray Sunblock uploaded by donna s.Hawaiian Tropic Sheer Touch Continuous Spray Sunblock uploaded by member-380827e3cHawaiian Tropic Sheer Touch Continuous Spray Sunblock uploaded by Melisabeth R.

BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Time-Released Antioxidants Exotic Island Botanicals Very water resistant UVB/SPF with UVA SunSure Protection™ A warm sun, island breezes, luxuriant spray and a heavenly scent - Hawaiian Tropic® Clear Spray Sunscreen has time-released antioxidants that provide skin nourishment, while island botanicals soothe and pamper.  Our patented SunSure® formula delivers proven UVA & UVB protection, so your skin stays soft and looks radiant! Questions or Comments? Call 1-800-NO-UV RAY, Mon-Fri No CFCs ; see more...

HEIDI W.
Salt Lake City, UT
I've purchased & used this exact one before, and although it's wonderful in the 'spray' category of sunscreens, I still prefer the lotion, for myself. However, for my 7 yr. old son, this spray gets him covered head to toe in a snap. Doesn't sting his face or eyes & coverage is amazingly good-holds up for a good 6 hours of play until it's time to reapply (4 hours when playing in water). Smell is a huge reason I never deviate from this line-I can't stand that 'sunscreen smell'. My son has never had a bad sunburn when I use Hawaiian Tropic sunscreen products.
Jazmin I.
Kailua Kona, HI
I like this stuff because it doesn't have that powerful chemical smell that coppertone and others have that screams "I'm going to the beach!!!" to everyone in your vicinity. Instead, it has a non-offensive mild coconut scent. Most importantly, I like the sheer touch aspect because it isn't nearly as sticky and slimy as other sunscreens. The actual sheer touch lotion is even better, but the spray on is so convenient that it works for me.
Comment|8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?
Laura S.
Hays, NC
This smells amazing. I love the continuous spray. It makes it easy to apply on myself and squirmy kids. I like how it dries fast and doesn't feel greasy. Also it spray upside down which I thought was awesome. I took it tubing and it was passed around to everyone and all skin tones from super light fair skin and red hair, to deep African American skin and it worked for us all with no issues. It didn't make darker skin ashy if that's a concern as it is clear. I love this stuff.
Nequita G.
Where has this been all my life? I have used sunblocks before and still ended up burned and then I found this and my life change!!!!! When I was younger my mother would rub me down with the Banana Boat coco butter Creme and the Aloe Vera gel because I burned,but after applying this spray which went on quickly,evenly and left nothing but a pleasant scent I spent the day in the sun and came home with a beautiful color and no burn. Definite beach bag necessity
Wendy L.
Rowland Heights, CA
I've been a religious user of the cream counterpart, so naturally when the spray form was made available, I was super excited to try it out. This sunscreen has the signature tropical scent but mixed in with a bit of alcohol. It's probably due to enhance the dry time. While it's convenient for times to reapply the sunscreen, but since it's in a spray can form, I did not find the number of uses from this can was as ample as the cream version.
Jan C.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my favorite sunblock. Firstly, I never get sunburned when I apply this. Secondly, it smells great! It doesn't smell like your typical sunblock. I used this when I went to Cancun last year, I applied it frequently and I didn't burn at all. My sister, who brought a different brand of sunblock (the honest co), reluctantly asked to use this, because the honest co sunblock gave her sunburns.
Lisa W.
Columbia, TN
I have been using the Hawaiian Tropic sheer touch sunscreen in the continuous spray bottle for the past year. I just upgraded this week to the silk hydration line of Hawaiian Tropic. I bought the sheer touch at dollar general last summer before going on a camping trip.

The sunscreen did not let me get burnt even though I spent more than 20 hours over that weekend directly in the sun!
Stephanie L.
Springfield, MA
I love how easy this product is to use. It's super light and gentle on the skin. This product is convenient efficient because with sunscreen lotions you end up scratching yourself with the sand on your hands while reapplying. I would like it if there was more product in the bottle. It would be of better value if there was more product in the bottle. I would buy this product again.
Keishla E.
I love this product its a great product. When using this product it protects you from the sun but i also find you can still get a little tan without getting burnt. The product is a good price. I always use this product because its gentle on the skin and a product you can never get tired of. I definitely recommend this product! It also smells amazing!!
Kailynn D.
Hilo , HI
Although I love this sunscreen I sometimes have allergic reactions to it when I use it on my face, but not all of the time. It works great as far as sunscreen goes and I love the shimmer it leaves on your skin. I won't buy it anymore though due to the allergic reaction and wouldn't recommend it to anyone who has semi sensitive skin.
paige b.
Spring Hill, FL
What do you like about this sun block?
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Do you like there products ?
Tammy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can you use tjis on all skin type