Hawaiian Tropic Sheer Touch Continuous Spray Sunblock uploaded by donna s.Hawaiian Tropic Sheer Touch Continuous Spray Sunblock uploaded by Melisabeth R.Hawaiian Tropic Sheer Touch Continuous Spray Sunblock uploaded by member-380827e3c

BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Time-Released Antioxidants Exotic Island Botanicals Very water resistant UVB/SPF with UVA SunSure Protection™ A warm sun, island breezes, luxuriant spray and a heavenly scent - Hawaiian Tropic® Clear Spray Sunscreen has time-released antioxidants that provide skin nourishment, while island botanicals soothe and pamper.  Our patented SunSure® formula delivers proven UVA & UVB protection, so your skin stays soft and looks radiant! Questions or Comments? Call 1-800-NO-UV RAY, Mon-Fri No CFCs ; see more...

Jennifer J.
Anchorage, AK
Review for: SPF 30 more...
I have had quite a few trips to Hawaii under my belt and I am a pro at sunblocks! It only took 1 bad sunburn which was so severe I had to ware my bikini everywhere the entire trip due to my skin being so burnt nothing could touch me where I was burned. This was a nightmare!! And to top it off my husband was also fried to a crisp too. So after that very first very painful experience and I did some major changes on the way we Alaskans take in our sun exposure. Hawaiian Tropic Sheer Touch Continuous Clear Spray Sunscreen for both our bodies works perfectly. Just retouch once you get into the water. I love not touching my body after spraying because it goes on smoothly and evenly with no hands required! Nothing worse than trying to clean sandy wet slippery hands. Also remember sunblock is fantastic but moderation to sun exposure is key. We now enjoy our Hawaiian vacations with no sunburns I highly recommend this for the beach as it goes into my beach bag easily and with no fuss to apply even our children don’t mind being covered! Also I use Hawaiian Tropic Sheer Touch Continuous Clear Spray Sunscreen poolside for the quick application after dipping. @HawaiianTropics

Disclosure: I am writing this review as my way of expression, I also write as a means of (I Opt In) entering @Influenster’s #contests to earn free products to continue reviewing.
Ginger H.
Wytheville
Review for: SPF 30 more...
Really great continuous spray sunscreen. The smell is amazing and I would almost use daily just for that. The price is reasonable. I burn easily under the heaviest protection. I still get a slight burn with this even when reapplied regularly however better than others I’ve tried. The only downfall like all spray sunscreen, it doesn’t last long.
Marie K.
Canby
Review for: SPF 30 more...
This product is okay. I’ve used better ones before. The packaging is cute though. It doesn’t really protect me from the sun. I am very pale so it is harder for me to tan and I usually get sun burnt. Just looking to find some good sunscreen that’s not too pricey!
Gabriele V.
Tewksbury, MA
I bought this overpriced from a small store on the strip in Florida since TSA took mine away. It smells nice, but I had to reapply very often. I also ended up with a nasty sunburn and stained my bathing suit. I wouldn’t purchase it again.
Haley R.
Florence , AL
Protects my skin from harmful rays! I have been using this product for years and it is my go-to. Does not make my feel greasy or oily and has easy and smooth application. I definitely recommend this product to family and friends if they want great protection from the sun!
Amy B.
Wellington, FL
This is my husband’s favorite sunscreen. Smells great and works well. Love it for the pool, beach or boat. Great product and great price. We often purchase at Publix as they run great specials on it.
Deisi A.
Stockton , CA
Review for: SPF 30 more...
This is absolutely my FAVORITE SUNBLOCK ever! I usually don’t get any tans i get sunburns! And this helps me protect my skin from the sun! I personally use this about almost every day on a hot sunny day.
Sarah E.
Fairmont
The smell is really nice. Aresole can it comes in makes for an easy application to spray and go. The formula is non greasy and dries within seconds. I use daily in the summertime.
Josi H.
Atlanta
For me, sunscreen is a must. I can't just spend 5 minutes in the sun, all willy-nilly without protection. Hawaiian Tripod provides that for me, consistently without falter, it keeps me burn free! Not to mention it smells amazing.
Emilee W.
Flushing, MI
Review for: SPF 30 more...
I love how this stuff smells! Spray sunscreen is much quicker to put on and is easier to get coated evenly. This stuff even sprays upside down. The only downfall is the greasy feeling after, but it’s not as bad as other brands
paige b.
Spring Hill, FL
What do you like about this sun block?
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Do you like there products ?
Tammy S.
Can you use tjis on all skin type