BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC #36 in Body Sunscreen

Time-Released Antioxidants Exotic Island Botanicals Very water resistant UVB/SPF with UVA SunSure Protection™ We ve got your perfect cover up:  Hawaiian Tropic Luxuriant Spray with SunSure® formula provides tested-in-the-sun and patented broad spectrum UVA & UVB sunscreens with time-released antioxidants for skin nourishment.  Exotic botanicals soothe and moisturize, so your skin is cared for and protected. Questions or Comments? Call 1-800-NO-UV RAY, Mon-Fri No CFCs ;

Diana N.
I love the smell of this sunscreen, it’s a very light coconut scent that just transports you to an island with an umbrella drink in hand. I’ve purchased this spray sunscreen every year and will to continue to buy as long as it’s available. I love that it does not leave that sticky or the unbearable sunscreen film of sunscreen on your hands from rubbing it in. I also prefer the higher SPF as I am fair skinned and burn easy, the 80 is my favorite but since it’s harder to find I will settle for 50- the 15 and 30 are definitely more common. The spf lotion formula is very good too as it feels just like lotion.
Ashley S.
Ypsilanti, MI
The best smelling sunscreen around. Literally - it smells like the beach. It also has a good, continuous, and CONSISTENT spray. Some other spray sunscreens don’t consistently spray you and you can end up with a patchy burn. I used this product the other day in 96 degree heat and applied it twice throughout the day and dodged any major sun.
Andy A.
es una buena marca, recientemente probe en aerosol y funciona bien, pero tiene mas efecto cuando es en la presentacion normal (crema) sin embargo tambien en aerosol protege la piel, queda un poco grasoso y eso no me gusta tanto pero hace su funcion.
Sarah D.
Sparta, NJ
I have extremely sensitive, Irish pasty skin and let me tell you this is the o lot product that stays on! If I go in the water or sweat I never have to worry about it because it soaks into my skin and protects it! It’s the absolute best!
Elisa P.
Eatontown , NJ
Such an amazing spray! It feels like nothing is there once you have it on! It works really well weather you’re in the water or not! Gives you amazing protection and lets you get an amazing tan at the same time!
Cristina W.
Christiansburg
I love to use Hawaiian Tropic because it keeps me from getting burned! It is a great price and it works amazingly! It’s nice to be able to put on sunscreen and not have our hands get all oily! Go buy some!
loraine s.
Kissimmee, FL
I love this sunscreen, it doesn’t leave white streak marks, it’s gentle on your skin and very effective. It does a good job and is all you need for outdoor activities, I would recommend this to others.
Destiny D.
Morganton, NC
I burn so easily because of my fair skin and hair, so sunscreen is a must! This one goes on clear which I love! There’s nothing worse than being covered in a sticky white spray! I hardly notice that I even have any on when using this one!
Amber B.
Cleveland
Love this product!!! It does everything it claims to do.  And doesn't leave a greasy mess.
I was very satisfied and will recommend it to all my fellow mommies.
Allie P.
Pocono Lake , PA
This is my all time favorite sunscreen. It smells like Hawaii and it takes me back there everytime I use it. It help hydrate my skin while keeping my skin protected from the sun. I tell everyone how much I love it and many of my friends and family switched over to it and they all love it just as much as I do.
Tingting R.
Daytona Beach, FL
How many bottles of sunscreen do you purchase during the summer?
Erica K.
San Diego, CA
What is your spf of choice?
Sausha C.
Springdale, AR
What other hawiian tropic products do you use?
andrea q.