BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC #35 in Facial Sunscreen

Time-Released Antioxidants Exotic Island Botanicals Very water resistant UVB/SPF with UVA SunSure Protection™ A warm sun, island breezes, luxuriant spray and a heavenly scent - Hawaiian Tropic® Clear Spray Sunscreen has time-released antioxidants that provide skin nourishment, while island botanicals soothe and pamper.  Our patented SunSure® formula delivers proven UVA & UVB protection, so your skin stays soft and looks radiant! Questions or Comments? Call 1-800-NO-UV RAY, Mon-Fri No CFCs ;

• What do you like about this sun block?19 Answers
  • Maui I'm missing you 🐵😍 What do you love about Hawaii ?H...2 Answers
  • Are you traveling this summer ? Where to ?🎋 i was at Maui...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jennifer J.
Anchorage, AK
I have had quite a few trips to Hawaii under my belt and I am a pro at sunblocks! It only took 1 bad sunburn which was so severe I had to ware my bikini everywhere the entire trip due to my skin being so burnt nothing could touch me where I was burned. This was a nightmare!! And to top it off my husband was also fried to a crisp too. So after that very first very painful experience and I did some major changes on the way we Alaskans take in our sun exposure. Hawaiian Tropic® Sheer Touch Clear Spray Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 50 for both our bodies works perfectly. Just retouch once you get into the water. I love not touching my body after spraying because it goes on smoothly and evenly with no hands required! Nothing worse than trying to clean sandy wet slippery hands. Also remember sunblock is fantastic but moderation to sun exposure is key. We now enjoy our Hawaiian vacations with no sunburns I highly recommend this for the beach as it goes into my beach bag easily and with no fuss to apply even our children don’t mind being covered! Also I use Hawaiian Tropic® Sheer Touch Clear Spray Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 50 poolside for the quick application after dipping. @HawaiianTropics

Disclosure: I am writing this review as my way of expression, I also write as a means of (I Opt In) entering @Influenster’s #contests to earn free products to continue reviewing.
Kate M.
Washington, D.C.
I have been using this sunscreen primarily and I really like it. It has a light, lotion feel to it and doesn’t leave any sort of white cast. It also has a faint smell of coconut, and has done a great job at protecting me from burns.
Emily C.
Greenwood
Okay, so I think this was just user error. This smells really good, but I got VERY burnt using this. But I’m pretty sure it’s because I had never used a spray sunscreen before and the wind was blowing it not on my body! Again; probably user error, but it’s not worth the risk for me to try again!
Hayley G.
Goodells
This product doesn't leave your skin feeling oily at all like most sunscreens, even after reapplying multiple times. My skin protected and glowy, and it smells great! I felt like I was protected from the suns harmful rays, but I also got a good tan at the same time! Highly recommend!
anelica m.
katy, Tx
I am a big fan of spray sunscreen it’s light and easy to put on! This one specifically is just great at protecting my skin! I have owned it once and it protected my body from the raging sun of Florida! The packaging is beautiful and makes me wish I was in Hawaii! Great sunscreen!
Teryn L.
Awesome sunscreen! leaves my skin feeling moisturized but not greasy. I reapply every two hours or when needed and i have never witnessed being burnt whenever i use this product! I recommend this for people who want to be protected from the sun, but still get a nice tan!
Marie K.
Canby, OR
This product is okay. I’ve used better ones before. The packaging is cute though. It doesn’t really protect me from the sun. I am very pale so it is harder for me to tan and I usually get sun burnt. Just looking to find some good sunscreen that’s not too pricey!
Jacqueline N.
coatesville
I love Hawaiian Tropic Sheer Touch Clear spray above most other sunscreens. It’s effective, smells fabulous, and doesn’t leave me with a white residue or a white film. It’s a super fine mist, so it’s easy to cover all areas without leaving streaks or ending up with funky lines all over.
Amanda L.
Livonia, MI
Very lightweight and smells nice. Sprayer gives good coverage. Product works well. This is my go to brand for sun-care products because it’s a brand I trust. I use this sunscreen head to toe and never have issues with breakouts on my face.
Gabriele V.
Hudson, NH
I bought this overpriced from a small store on the strip in Florida since TSA took mine away. It smells nice, but I had to reapply very often. I also ended up with a nasty sunburn and stained my bathing suit. I wouldn’t purchase it again.
paige b.
Spring Hill, FL
What do you like about this sun block?
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Do you like there products ?
Tammy S.
Can you use tjis on all skin type
Sintia R.
Downey, CA
Maui I'm missing you 🐵😍 What do you love about Hawaii ?Hawaiian Tropic® Sheer Touch Clear Spray Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Sintia R.
Downey, CA
Are you traveling this summer ? Where to ?🎋 i was at Maui Last year can’t wait to go back scenery is amazing 🌱🌱🌸Hawaiian Tropic® Sheer Touch Clear Spray Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30