BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Time-Released Antioxidants Exotic Island Botanicals Very water resistant UVB/SPF with UVA SunSure Protection™ A warm sun, island breezes, luxuriant spray and a heavenly scent - Hawaiian Tropic® Clear Spray Sunscreen has time-released antioxidants that provide skin nourishment, while island botanicals soothe and pamper.  Our patented SunSure® formula delivers proven UVA & UVB protection, so your skin stays soft and looks radiant! Questions or Comments? Call 1-800-NO-UV RAY, Mon-Fri No CFCs ;

• What do you like about this sun block?19 Answers
  • Maui I'm missing you 🐵😍 What do you love about Hawaii ?H...2 Answers
  • Are you traveling this summer ? Where to ?🎋 i was at Maui...1 Answers
Jennifer J.
Anchorage, AK
I have had quite a few trips to Hawaii under my belt and I am a pro at sunblocks! It only took 1 bad sunburn which was so severe I had to ware my bikini everywhere the entire trip due to my skin being so burnt nothing could touch me where I was burned. This was a nightmare!! And to top it off my husband was also fried to a crisp too. So after that very first very painful experience and I did some major changes on the way we Alaskans take in our sun exposure. Hawaiian Tropic® Sheer Touch Clear Spray Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 50 for both our bodies works perfectly. Just retouch once you get into the water. I love not touching my body after spraying because it goes on smoothly and evenly with no hands required! Nothing worse than trying to clean sandy wet slippery hands. Also remember sunblock is fantastic but moderation to sun exposure is key. We now enjoy our Hawaiian vacations with no sunburns I highly recommend this for the beach as it goes into my beach bag easily and with no fuss to apply even our children don’t mind being covered! Also I use Hawaiian Tropic® Sheer Touch Clear Spray Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 50 poolside for the quick application after dipping. @HawaiianTropics

Disclosure: I am writing this review as my way of expression, I also write as a means of (I Opt In) entering @Influenster’s #contests to earn free products to continue reviewing.
Kimberly D.
Austin, TX
The spray is the best I have the créame one but my favorite is definitely this one easy to apply smells so delicious and also doesn’t give u this white cast or sits on top of your skin . I will say it’s a bit oily but doesn’t bother me as I rather have an oily arm then dry and crusty lmao 😂😂😂😂
Gabriella N.
Columbia , SC
This is a great sunscreen for anyone. It keeps your skin moisturized & protected for strong UV rays. I’d say this is the best brand to buy for keeping your skin nice when in the sun because often the sunscreen will make it so you don’t burn but your skin after the long day is dry & can even be itchy because your skin still was damaged. This brand will protect your skin through & through keeping in the moisture.
Marie K.
Canby, OR
This product is okay. I’ve used better ones before. The packaging is cute though. It doesn’t really protect me from the sun. I am very pale so it is harder for me to tan and I usually get sun burnt. Just looking to find some good sunscreen that’s not too pricey!
Adriana T.
California
This is great for people who can't be bothered with sunscreen. It's so easy to apply and doesn't feel thick and gross. It is a little greasy going on, but it absorbs quickly. Plus, it smells amazing. However, it's a little too lightweight. Good for running errands. Not so much for a day at the beach.
Julia F.
State College, PA
This is my go to sunscreen in the summer. It does the job, smells incredible, what more could you honestly want? You’re not left with a gross residue on your body. My best opinion? Spray and rub, then you’re golden! Sunburn will not be in your future.
Gabriele V.
Hudson, NH
I bought this overpriced from a small store on the strip in Florida since TSA took mine away. It smells nice, but I had to reapply very often. I also ended up with a nasty sunburn and stained my bathing suit. I wouldn’t purchase it again.
Jeannie W.
Daytona Beach
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this easy to use spray can. It’s clear so you don’t have to worry about discoloring your swim suit or chair cushions. It’s gentle on sensitive skin and it feels great going on. I recommended this to my neighbor to keep on hand at her pool. We take turns on restocking!
Hannah Z.
Spokane, WA
This is good sunscreen, it applies easily as a spray and smells like the beach. It’s super gentle on my sensitive skin and I never burn when I use this! The only issue is that I find myself reapplying after an hour or two.
Keegan H.
I love this! Does leave me a little oily but great product over all. Easy to use and it smells good. It doesnt leave a white cast on my skin like others. I find myself using this continuously cause of how good the product is!
paige b.
Spring Hill, FL
What do you like about this sun block?
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Do you like there products ?
Tammy S.
Can you use tjis on all skin type
Sintia R.
Downey, CA
Maui I'm missing you 🐵😍 What do you love about Hawaii ?Hawaiian Tropic® Sheer Touch Clear Spray Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Sintia R.
Downey, CA
Are you traveling this summer ? Where to ?🎋 i was at Maui Last year can’t wait to go back scenery is amazing 🌱🌱🌸Hawaiian Tropic® Sheer Touch Clear Spray Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30

Amazon