BeautyFaceFacial SkincareHawaiian Tropic
Sheer Touch After Sun Moisturizer, Island Mango 8 oz (Pack of 3)

Pack of 3 for the UPC: 075486090371Hawaiian Tropic Sheer Touch After Sun Moisturizer Pump 8 oz. - Soothes, Softens And Leaves Skin Radiant. Island Mango Fragrance. Helps Preserve Your Tan.Helps to Soothe & Soften Helps Leave Skin Radiant Apply...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hawaiian Tropic Sheer Touch After Sun Moisturizer, Island Mango 8 oz (Pack of 3)!
Meredith  A.
Westlake, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love this. I purchased this on a whim to try because we where going to the beach and boy was I glad we did. My leg ended up getting sun burn and this came in handy to give my skin some Relief.
MANDY K.
Chula Vista, CA
I used this a long time ago, so I wish I could give more detail regarding it, but mostly what I recall is simply liking it. I picked it up before going on a cruise, assuming I would be needing to hydrate my skin well after long days in the sun. The smell was lovely, and from what I remember the consistency was good and left my skin moisturized. I would definitely pick it up again.
Lisa T.
Marion, NC
Island Mango smells so good and it leaves my skin feeling hydrated and not dried out after a day in the sun.
Sara K.
Waterloo, IA
I used this after I got a terrible sun burn. It was so helpful and really stopped the burning sensation. Plus it smells good
Erika L.
Lumberton Twp, NJ
amazing product for after being in the sun all day and smells great. doesn’t leave an oily feel and sets really nice on skin. leaves ur skin moisturized, longer lasting tan and cooling if your skin was also burned!
Claire R.
Fort Myers, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this after sun moisturizer! It makes my skin so soft. It helps me not peel after being out in the sun all day. No improvements! Affordable and recommend for those that want to try a new moisturizer for after sun.
Andy K.
This is an awesome product that I would recommend to all of my friends and really anyone looking for a great skincare product. I have nothing but good things to say and would definitely buy this again.
Rachel F.
Shafer, MN
I absolutely love the smell of this and how is leaves my skin fresh and moisturized after a day outside or at the beach
Heather H.
Bradenton, FL
Yes I love this cause it makes my skin feel great after a day in the sun it's a great rebound product it works it's not super expensive and it does the job plus it has this I will buy more pineapple coconut smell I cant seem to get enough of in yes I will recommend
Nawaal F.
Denver, CO
This stuff smells Amazing!!! It’s so moisturizing and sometimes I like to use it just on a night out or wearing dresses, to give skin a fresh glow. The shimmer and intense moisture really feel cooling and great, while the scent isn’t overpowering but lingers. Good stuff!

Looking for your answer?