Hawaiian Tropic Sensitive Skin Sunscreen Stick uploaded by Leslie 🌼 M.Hawaiian Tropic Sensitive Skin Sunscreen Stick uploaded by Wendolin R.

BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Oil Free Hypoallergenic Time-Released Antioxidants UVB/SPF with UVA SunSure Protection™ Sensitive skin needn t keep you out of the sun, or unprotected.  It s hypoallergenic, oil-free and won t clog pores.  This clinically-proven formula has been dermatologist tested for gentleness and protection without irritation. Hawaiian Tropic® Stick Sunscreen with SunSure® formula combines broad-spectrum UVA & UVB sunscreens with time-released vitamins and antioxidants for all day nourishment.  It s fragrance-free, and worry-free, so you can be relaxed. Questions or Comments? Call 1-800-NO-UV RAY, Mon-Fri ; see more...

Katie W.
Labadie
This sunscreen is perfect for people who’s skin is a bit on the sensitive side. It doesn’t clog your pores and it feels light and very breathable when applied. I always had a problem with getting pimples throughout the summer like on my shoulders and upper chest area. With this product I no longer have that problem!
Jessica H.
I love the sunscreen stick because it makes it easier to apply to your face and nose. I use it on my kids so they don’t get burned from all day fun in the sun. The packaging is great and small to fit just about anywhere.
micaela o.
I use this to cover my tattoos from the sun, as well as more sensitive spots like my nose and shoulders, and it works pretty well. I wouldn’t use it on my whole body because that would take a ridiculous amount of time but it’s good for what it does.
Janet A.
Woodbridge, VA
I absolutely love this product for my face and ears. I hate touching sunscreen and this allows me to apply it without having to touch it. The smell is amazing, which is welcome since I can smell it all day
Gracie b.
lexington
This product was amazing the only thing I don't like about it is that it looks like deodorant in the packaging was not that great It was a good price and its long-lasting even when you're in the water!
victoria h.
covington
I only bought this for my fiancé. He has really sensitive skin and works in the sun so his face really needs the protection but he broke out shortly after using it and he still burnt to a crisp!
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
I love this sunscreen! The smell is very soft, subtle, and nice. It doesn’t feel oily or sticky when I apply it and it glides on nicely. It’s also never made me break out or react to it. I will re-purchase!
Taylor R.
Shawnee, OK
I have a really hard time finding a sunscreen that won't break me out and this one doesn't. The only thing I dislike about this product is how greasy it gets on my skin!
Chelsie H.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is what I use on my sons face in the summer. He doesn't like other types of sunscreen Bc he sweats a lot and then it gets into his eyes and they burn. He also burns very easily due to sensitive skin around his eyes so this stuff worked great st keep in him protected while still being gentle. The packaging is sleek and compact and the price is affordable.
Kara H.
Bloomington, IN
I love this for my face! I have extremely sensitive skin and this did not bother me at all. It feels very heavy and greasy going on, but I really had no problems with it afterward. I also love the scent of all hawaiian tropic products and this turned out to be no different!
Tara B.
Does this work well under makeup??